> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG G3 Dual LTE - Lineage OS Firmware, AOSP (OS 7.x)

Rep: (105)
LG G3 Dual LTE - Lineage OS Firmware, AOSP (OS 7.x-9.x)
PictureD856, D858HK, D857, D859
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | LG Club | Official firmware (OS 4.4.2, OS 5.0.1, OS 6.0) | CyanogenMod 12-13 (OS 5.1.1 and 6.0+)

Drivers and Utilities

9.x

7.x-8.x

Gapps
Opengapps (pico recommended)

Instructions
1. Download the firmware, drop it into the phone.
2. Download and upload gapps to the phone (preferably PICO)
3.wipe / data / system / cache
4. Install the firmware, then install the gapps. Reboot

Additions
Smart IR Remote - AnyMote - IR remote control for equipment for AOSP
Peel remote- alternative IR remote control for equipment for AOSP
Open camera- 4k video.Google play
В® ViPER4Android (V4A)

Custom kernels (AOSP 7.x-8.x

Custom Recovery

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 18.09.19, 19:48
Reason for editing: Edited.

Rep: (12)
In short it is necessary to wait for off 7.1 xA

Rep: (587)
read on Droid.ru that CM zakryvayut.Prosto they do not pass to the new firmware will be called format.Novaya Lineage Os.

Rep: (16)
Official crdroid, as we continue to experience v1.7. where it was released as an official?

official crdroid as we are still testing v1.7. where its released as official?

* eco_buble

normally it is not an official release, but its assembly test that you declared as official. it will be released in the near future as workers is almost complete, however, some are in the process of optimization.

ok its not official release however its an test build which are you announcing as official. it will be released soon as its working almost completed however some optimizations are under process.

* eco_buble
Welcome

Rep: (47)
Thank you very much romodelam for their labors.
Use 3 day crDroid are satisfied, the bugs have not met and do not seek, use the phone does not interfere, is very pleased with the firmware.

Rep: (0)
Install the latest PP, problem: does not show previews the latest apps, how to fix?
ps .: omni switch works, but he did not vporsya

Post has been editedxxxMpaKxxx - 28.12.16, 09:15

Rep: (4)
Apparently in this subject matter more to this topic :) Put Mokee 7.1, everything works except voice calls - when calling with any sim card / any sim card silence. Does anyone have this bug? While I rolled back to 6.0

Rep: (0)
preview is not working in the prog lmt, if you activate the standard navigation buttons have a preview, but you need to lmt

Rep: (8)
Zdarov everyone interested in this question, a problem with the charging speed at crDroid be solved?

Rep: (35)
* Nubiki123x
and that charge? I quickly charged

Somebody put the events due to the prospect of peace cr droid?

* eco_buble , MOD_EVA_to_5.0.2

Post has been editedNubiki123x - 28.12.16, 22:59

* eco_buble Who ever checked? Do I need to re-install GAPS after installing a new krdroid?

Post has been editedNubiki123x - 29.12.16, 17:15

* eco_buble , You install your own firmware?

eco_buble @ 29.12.16, 17:20*
Yes. So far, everything is fine.

strange off.reliz.sim card 2 as there was no choice in the sound and net.internet och.slaby and hardly catches compared to SM13.i already caught a couple reboot when viewing Google + and Google does not see my game plee confrontation mirov.nuzhno rule buld.takoe impression that this exact same zabagovannost 1.7 at least did not see differences between nimi.zhal.

I have 1.8 in clave, you can not put the Russian language. or rather it is not placed. He fell back to 1.6

Post has been editedNubiki123x - 29.12.16, 18:27

I have gone to the clave Russian language, as his return ??

Google Plus works fine on 1.6 tsdroid as well as the SM13 RR.problema in proshivke.takaya as 1.7
Internet compared sitting on one meste.s SM13 RR.tam open news lines, even at the lowest signale.na Tsdroid says failed to connect internet.Rech comes to mobile internete.to is, he does not switch on LTE actually seeing a weak signal and includes automatic 3 JI which I Inet lovit.kak not so ...

* Rus1973,
Hi rus1973, thanks for your feedback. hopefully Will be fix it in next builds.

Hello rus1973, thank you for your feedback. hopefully, will fix this in the next building.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/02/20, 22:19