> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

59 pagesV  « < 56 57 58 59 > »  

> LG G3 Dual LTE - Lineage OS Firmware, AOSP (OS 7.x)
eco_buble
Message#1
16.12.16, 21:46
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 647
Check in: 27.07.16

LG G3 Dual LTE - Lineage OS Firmware, AOSP (OS 7.x-9.x)
PictureD856, D858HK, D857, D859
Description | Discussion � | Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | LG Club | Official firmware (OS 4.4.2, OS 5.0.1, OS 6.0) |

CyanogenMod 12-13(OS 5.1.1 � 6.0+) download

Drivers and Utilities

9.x

7.x-8.x

Gapps
Opengapps(pico recommended)

Instructions
1. Download the firmware, drop it into the phone.
2. Download and upload gapps to the phone (preferably PICO)
3.wipe / data / system / cache
4. Install the firmware, then install the gapps. Reboot

Additions
Smart IR Remote - AnyMote- IR remote control for equipment for AOSP
Peel remote- alternative IR remote control for equipment for AOSP
Open camera- 4k video.Google play
® ViPER4Android (V4A)

Custom kernels (AOSP 7.x-8.x

Custom Recovery

Post has been editedeco_buble - 13.01.19, 00:05
Reason for editing: Edited.
ketupmoc
Message#1142
14.09.18, 05:01
Local
[online]

Messages 157
Check in: 02.06.13

* m1_77Throw a link to this firmware

--------------------
m1_77
Message#1143
14.09.18, 06:48
Local
[online]

Messages 302
Check in: 25.01.14
LG G3 Dual LTE

* ketupmoc
All from the forum XDA. Everything that belongs to g3ds is suitable for us.
LineageOS 15.1
ResurrectionRemix 6.1.0
crDroid 4.6

TWRP 3.2.2 tookfrom here
Gapps naturally withopengapps.org .
I recommend to download everything with AndroidFileHost. Mega slows down terribly.
The hardware part (both SIM cards, Wifi, BT, etc.) works for everyone. I recommend reading the forums before installation. On crDroid, for example, users are pressing for sound distortion when talking on the bluetooth headset. To some it may be critical.

Post has been editedm1_77 - 14.09.18, 07:00

--------------------
Constantly working on bugs, bring them to perfection!
m1_77
Message#1144
19.09.18, 16:30
Local
[online]

Messages 302
LG G3 Dual LTE

Good day to all.
I tried two Oreo-based firmwares for our phone, and decided to share my impressions of them, all of a sudden who is interested. I will compare with Fulmics 7.6, which was on the phone before these experiments. Who cares - under the spoiler.
Many beeches, no pictures
Everything that is written by me here is my PERSONAL opinion without any claims to objectivity.
I installed the firmware ResurrectionRemix 6.1.0 from 25.07 and crDroid 4.6 from 02.09 (links in my previous post), I used each for about 2 weeks.
In general, in terms of autonomy, speed and stability both of these firmware behaved about the same. They are stable, only once I had a hard hangup (on crDroid, at the beginning of use), I had to pull out the battery.
All iron works without complaints.
I did not notice a big difference in the quality of the photo, well, maybe in poor lighting the noise on the stock camera works a little better.

Pluses of both firmwares:
- pure Android 8.1, especially if you flash stock gapps, they overwrite the standard applications of dialers, calendar, etc. their own. The truth is that in this case another bunch of other junk is attached;
- a bunch of interface settings on both firmwares;
- New control options - swipe, special socket. You can even remove the control buttons and forget about them.
- 3G on both sims;
- Lock \ unlock double tap works. BUT see cons.

Pros / cons RR:
- Pixel Launcher, application menu with a swipe up, daily change of wallpaper, beautiful icons, that's all.
- If the phone is charging, the charging parameters (current, voltage, time until full charge) can be called up on the lock screen. For some reason, the current is not displayed on crDroid.
- By default, the Google camera seems to be installed here, but the cat wept for the settings in it and there is no possibility to save photos to the memory card.
- the built-in gallery is not here at all.

Pros / cons crDriod:
- the phone is blocked by double taping on any empty space on the screen. For me, this is a huge plus, because On RR, it is blocked only by a double tap on the notification panel, and to reach it in the upper part of the screen is far away.
- here it is not Pixel Launcher that is installed, but some other one that looks very similar, but all the icons now appear very small on round white substrates that take up space and make it difficult to perceive the images themselves. although it is probably taste.
- Search in the list of applications does not work. see cons.

Cons of firmware:
- A lot of little things that are corrected in the stock LG or Fulmics. For example:
- - in the settings of SIM cards there is no item "Activate slot No. ....", i.e. SIM card can not be disabled programmatically;
- - On both firmware, the application menu looks like a field moved up or down, consisting of capitals and lines of icons. The icons are arranged in alphabetical order, but their names are in one line and are cut to length. If the name of two words - look uncomfortable. You have to use the search bar. And here is a surprise:
- - - on RR, the search in the list of applications works fine, it is the application that matches the search terms;
- - - On crDroid, the search in the list of applications works incomprehensibly as: it gives out not only the application, but in general everything from the Internet that fits, and the installed application will be at the very end of this long list. I think if I used the search string in the list of applications, then I need to find exactly the APPLICATION FROM THE LIST, and this is not all.
And often, it is not clear why, in the list of found application icon does not match its name (I was searching for Viber, it was written Viber, and the icon was from the calculator. When I click it, Viber will open.) I wanted to go to the oculist first, then the psychiatrist. Then he waved his hand.
- - I use the pattern lock key, when I call the lock screen on Fulmics, the clock and the pattern key entry are on the same screen. On both Oreo firmwares, only the clock is displayed on the lock screen. To go to the screen for entering the pattern you need to make a swipe up What for??? especially in the light of the next minus;
- I carry the phone without a cover in my trouser pocket to my screen. Quite often, when I take the phone out of my pocket, I cannot unlock it with a double tap on the screen, just the power button (this is on both firmwares). I suspect that when walking, the screen contacts the skin of my hairy legs, perceiving this as the urge to unlock. At the same time, the proximity sensor is checked (there is such a setting there), and it is closed in the pocket, which is counterintuitive with the unlock command. Apparently, the post of some kind of account touching the foot of the unfortunate 801st dragon comes to the conclusion that the touchscreen is faulty, and blocks it, refuses to obey before pressing the power button.
If the phone is just on the table, it always responds regularly to double tap. However, on the stock firmware this problem was never observed .;
- sometimes there are microfreezes (and sometimes not micro) on lowering the curtain or exiting the lock screen, and on the physical buttons, the reaction is noticeably slower than on Fulmics. This is especially annoying;
- in general, it feels like, the smartphone responds to any actions more slowly than on string firmware. Perhaps this is just the animation speed slower, but I have not changed it on any firmware. The difference is not in favor of Oreo;
- The battery consumption of IMHO is slightly stronger than on Fulmics, but not significantly.

Conclusion (which I made for myself): The experience was interesting, but I couldn’t find anything without which I would not live on Fulmix. Moved back to Fulmics.
Tip: if it is important to someone to lock with a double tap anywhere on the screen - uniquely crDroid. If this is not so critical (do not use or you are not too lazy to reach the status bar at the top) - it is better to put RR.

Post has been editedm1_77 - 20.09.18, 06:19

--------------------
Deathman
Message#1145
25.09.18, 10:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690
Check in: 01.02.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

1. Download the firmware, drop it into the phone.
2. Download and upload gapps to the phone (preferably PICO)
3.wipe / data / system / cache
4. Install the firmware, then install the gapps. Reboot

If I have a stock firmware, then how will I do it, is there an instruction how to upgrade to 7.1 with stock 6

--------------------
Alcatel 6010D ->Alcatel 6043D + ->LG G3 D858HK (Android 6) ->Samsung S8 +
m1_77
Message#1146
25.09.18, 12:50
Local
[online]

Messages 302
LG G3 Dual LTE

* Deathman,
1. Install the root;
2. Install TWRP;
3. Do everything further according to your own spoiler.

Instructions how to install root and TWRP arehere .

--------------------
smertnik842
Message#1147
03.10.18, 21:31
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 31.07.11

Good day ..... Tell me I have such a problem 8 and 9 android ... Gips pico ... How to fix it?

Attached images
Attached Image
zoroastr
Message#1148
03.10.18, 23:36
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 28.08.07

* smertnik842,
I need to flash the gaps right after the firmware, I apologize for the pun: happy :. That is, until the first reboot.
sergeimsn
Message#1149
04.10.18, 09:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 15.07.13
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

zoroastr @ 3.10.18, 23:36*
You need to flash the gaps right after the firmware

Yes

--------------------
The bad thing is not that you have no answers. Bad when you have no questions.
m1_77
Message#1150
05.10.18, 04:28
Local
[online]

Messages 302
LG G3 Dual LTE

* smertnik842,
And which Gapps rocked? Arm is suitable for us and Arm64 is not suitable.
Attached Image

1. Download Gapps, there may be an error when downloading (no one checks md5, including me);
2. Download other Gapps, micro or nano for example.

Post has been editedm1_77 - 05.10.18, 05:19
Reason for editing: Spoiler

--------------------
smertnik842
Message#1151
07.10.18, 12:52
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 31.07.11

* m1_77, thanks helped .... Installed Los 16 is working fine ...
Cons: brightness can not be adjusted. Bluetooth often loses headphones, the battery sits down very quickly and slowly charges.
m1_77
Message#1152
07.10.18, 13:17
Local
[online]

Messages 302
LG G3 Dual LTE

* smertnik842,
So there it is written in the XDA forum.
At 9.0, the brightness slider does not work yet, the NFC and the first frame from the camera are always dark. And it seems like some problems with video recording, but it is someone like that.
I think (I hope) that the author of this ROM, HardStyl3r, will fix, considering how much work he has done on installing 8.1 on our already completely new device. The very presence of Android 9.0 for it is already fantastic.

--------------------
rus1973
Message#1153
27.10.18, 21:07
Guru
[online]

Messages 2159
Check in: 10.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

TWRP 3.2.3 for our bodyhttps: //forum.xda-deve...project-lg-g3-t3813552

LineageOS16.0 6.0-20181021

Post has been editedrus1973 - 27.10.18, 21:10

--------------------
L € oπ @ rd®
Message#1154
05.12.18, 18:13
Experienced
[online]

Messages 605
Check in: 14.12.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Pretty fresh Mokee 7.1.2 from 11/28/2018
https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=d857
Has anyone set how she ...?
Is there a double-tap unlock on Mokee like on Droyd?

--------------------
Do not wait for miracles - just do yourself!
sam.l
Message#1155
05.12.18, 19:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 10.07.13
LG G3 Dual LTE

Rus1973 @ 10/27/18, 21:07*
LineageOS 16.0 6.0-20181021

Already refreshed two days ago
20181201with a bunch of fixes.
More stable than crDriod 5.0 and fly with xtd R9 core (governor: zzmove profile_number: 5)
Threat: even more stable than crDroid 4.6

Post has been editedsmallits - 08.12.18, 13:59
DodikD
Message#1156
16.12.18, 19:20
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 26.10.12

Hello everyone, and what is the current firmware is good for Lg g3 d856 ??
gradus74reg
Message#1157
10.02.19, 20:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 22.06.12
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Comrades, can anyone share the gaps 9.0 under our ski? Because I can not download from the site, it endlessly connects to the api githaba ...

__
Found a mirror, irrelevant

Post has been editedgradus74reg - 10.02.19, 21:22
DOCHD
Message#1158
09.03.19, 14:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 21.03.14

Good day to all. Maybe someone has an interest or prevent them from flashing their phone: there is a LG G3 D858HK smartphone. I decided to put on it the firmware RR-P-v.7.0.0 (9 android). The problem is that one of the two of the two has stopped working for calls, sms and balance without problems, but there is no connection, silence and that's it. You take out the 2nd SIM card, one works without problems (MTS and TELE2). Some applications I needed were not stable. Here is a lag. I had to put on testing the previous version, RR-O-v.6.2.1 (8 android) (with Mega). While the smartphone is working stably, I will continue to test, the applications I need are working fine for now. : thank_you:
m1_77
Message#1159
10.03.19, 14:43
Local
[online]

Messages 302
LG G3 Dual LTE

* DOCHD,
Good day.
It is strange, on the XDA forum dedicated to RR 7.0.0, the described jambs are not mentioned.
As an assumption, maybe you did not do all the necessary wipes before the firmware, or ...
have you downloaded the firmware for g3ds? It is painfully similar to the curve of the firmware for odnosimochnika ...

--------------------
DOCHD
Message#1160
15.03.19, 14:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 21.03.14

Good day. "This is strange, on the XDA RR 7.0.0 forum, the described jambs are not mentioned.
As an assumption, maybe you did not do all the necessary wipes before the firmware, or ...
have you downloaded the firmware for g3ds? It is painfully similar to the curve of the firmware for odnosimochnika ... "

That is strange. G3 D858HK is a 2-sim (DUAL LTE). The firmware was installed as expected g3ds. The smartphone has been completely cleared of other firmware, everything has been erased.
Something like this. While the version of RR-O-v.6.2.1 works fine.

Post has been editedDOCHD - 15.03.19, 14:40
rus1973
Message#1161
28.04.19, 12:57
Guru
[online]

Messages 2159
Check in: 10.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

LG

59 pagesV  « < 56 57 58 59 > »