> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> Digma Plane 7004 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
smartneo
Message#1
16.12.16, 09:53
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 18.06.14
Acer Liquid E700

DiscussionDigma Plane 7004 3G
PictureDigma Plane 7004 3G
Description |Discussion

Specifications
Specifications
3G (H +) technology support - yes

Screen diagonal-7 "(17.78 cm)

Resolution is 1024x600

Screen Type-ips

Screen Protector-glass

Graphite / White

Processor-mtk mt8321 1.5 GHz (guardcore spreadtrum sc7731 1.3 GHz) quad-core

The amount of RAM is 1024 MB

8 GB internal memory

Operating system-android (lollipop) 5.1

Wi-Fi standard 802.11 b / g / n

Bluetooth Version v2.1

The resolution of the main camera-2 MP

Resolution front camera-0.3 MP

Flash-yes (LED)

Built-in GPS module yes

Built-in A-GPS module yes

Microsd memory card support

Support for external devices, yes

The maximum amount of memory cards is 128 GB

FM tuner yes

Support for 2 SIM cards yes

Micro USB connector yes

Battery Type-li-pol

3000 mAh battery capacity

Battery life -8 h ​​(max)

Standby time -120 h (max)

Case material is metal / plastic

Weight-275 g

Dimensions-188x108x10mm

Features-metal frame

Included: charger (2000mA)
usb / microus cable
User's manual
Warranty card

Model Code: PS7032PG
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.10.18, 00:15
Reason for editing: Resurrection Remix 5.8.4
alexmakedon
Message#22
23.01.17, 10:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 12.06.11
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

This tablet has not yet been able to install custom recovery. It gives errors. Can I clarify the tablet revision from whom everything turned out? I have 3 revision.
alexmakedon
Message#23
23.01.17, 17:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Maybe I can not install custom recovery as I have a model PS7032MG?
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#24
23.01.17, 18:21
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 982
Check in: 22.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

alexmakedon @ 01/23/17, 10:37*
I have 3 revision

I also have 3 revisions!
so how do i have a model ps7032mg?

I also have: P
Attached Image

Unlock Developer Mode.
Enable USB debugging.
Allow installation from unknown sources, and ... you will be happy!
And the recovery can be installed throughMobile uncle, better immediately through his updated changerMobileuncle MTK Tools & ToolHeroor other methods (good, there are many of them, but I don’t use them), but the best and most reliable is to reflash it from the computer!
If it is dumb to sew one recovery, then ... (if the firmware is still not properly littered with anything) then reflash all the firmware with changing the stock recovery to a custom one in the archive with the firmware, but you need to temporarily remove the checks from the firmware, that is, . two files (Checksum.ini and CheckSum_Gen.exe) temporarily, to carry out this operation, these files somewhere to remove. And then the recovery will be sewn along with the firmware without crap. And after reflashing, immediately, without starting the system ... boot into recovery, configure it, reboot again into recovery to convince you to save its settings, and if everything is in place, then reboot into the system already!
In general, everything here works without problems, if you read everything carefully, and even more carefully ... follow the instructions!
You come here:
, you take everything you need, carefully read everything and execute.
If everything is fine, then there will be happiness! If it is difficult with consideration in these matters, then it is better not to touch him at all, and use what you have! Something like this ;)

--------------------
Born in USSR
I went to bed yesterday again today ...
alexmakedon
Message#25
23.01.17, 20:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Now I will try, everything is fine with a smarter, not one phone sewed. The tablet has already been altered twice (instructions on the manufacturer’s website) because after the king root it somehow somehow switched to the system section (not deleted). I tried to replace the recovery in the firmware, it did not work out. I did not know (did not finish reading) about checking the amounts. I'm going to try now.
alexmakedon
Message#26
23.01.17, 22:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

I can't get root, (I tried Kingo root 4.1.8 android, Kingo root pc, kingroot, VRoot), I do everything according to the instructions above, the firmware is clean, freshly installed (activated features for developers, installation of applications from unknown sources is enabled, debugging via USB is enabled) . I tried to install the recovery but it also did not work out, the standard one is loaded, (I removed the two files (Checksum.ini and CheckSum_Gen.exe), but it turned out, but alas). I also tried to disable and enable the "Factory Unlock" option in the developers menu. Who will have any considerations?
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#27
23.01.17, 22:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Who will have any considerations?

The very first option:
Do not carefully read and (or) do what you need to do!
Everybody does it, but you don’t have ... what, an individual custom-made tablet? I do not think!
Go to the grocery store, and then you can visit me ... I will do everything for you

--------------------
Born in USSR
alexmakedon
Message#28
24.01.17, 13:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

This is all surprising and it turns out ... Are there many of them all? I want to deal with this case (Hobby). Kingo root v4.1.8 constantly gives the same error error 0x159A9D, no one knows what the error is? Hangs (stops) by 90%, an inscription appears, try again and the error code. What is strange is that in some moments the tablet itself reboots. Tell someone in which direction to dig? I read carefully, there were no such problems with other devices.
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#29
24.01.17, 14:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Are there many of them all?

At least with such a plug in you for the time being like ...
I want to deal with this case (Hobby)

Hobbies - this is not the case, you need to include brains here!
Kingo root v4.1.8 constantly gives the same error error 0x159A9D

When I wrote about Rut’s elementary receipt, I didn’t mention a word aboutKingo roottherefore, if you try to break it all in a row, then you will have such a result! I mentioned only aboutKingrootandSuperSUafter ruttingKingroot... many (yes, including I tried) after receiving Ruth, replacedKingrootonSupersuviaSuper-sumeIn the latter, SuperSu v.2.46 is installed by default, then you can upgrade to the latter if you wish.
But, in any case, the crap there is enough ... whatKingroot, whatSuper-sume- you need to download for testing not one version, but for example, at least the latest at the moment, and at least ... one of the recommended on the forum in that topic! Because, for some, one goes, for others, another, etc.
Carefully you need to read and do everything, and not to get involved in Hobbies ... And, in any case, I am sure that the system is already littered with experiments, so for anyone you will have to flash through a new one, and with maximum attention paid to do what is written or on advice ! And if you continue to get involved in Hobbies ... then the result will be corresponding!

--------------------
Born in USSR
alexmakedon
Message#30
25.01.17, 22:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

I think I figured it out and it worked out for me. In addition to actions 1. Unlock Developer Mode.
2. Enable USB debugging. 3. Allow installation from unknown sources, there is another 4. In the paragraph for developers to include the item "Factory unlock bootloader" and then everything really turns out KingRoot om. Installed TWRP 3.0.2 (taken from Message # 8) via Mobileuncle MTK Tools & ToolHero v2.016. Enter TWRP 3.0.2 mode by pressing and holding the "Volume +" button and the power button. (Up to this point, I tried to run through the "volume -" button and the "native test mode" was turned on). Since TWRP 3.0.2 is now available, I have a desire to replace KingRoot with SuperSu using Super-Sume, but I haven’t managed to freeze at stage 1, I read that there should be no such problems in v9.1.9, but ... Dear V.A.G.R.A.N.T. On which version of the program did KingRoot change to SuperSu? And if it does not make it difficult to say which instruction you used?
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#31
25.01.17, 23:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Okay, let's go ...
Enable the item "Factory unlock bootloader"

I thought that you would think of it before, since he said that “savvy works normally” and you are interested in such “Hobbies” not in the first: rolleyes:
(Up to this point, I tried to run through the "volume -" button and the "native test mode" was turned on)

And this means only what NOT read carefully what you were told to read all the info on the firmware! The volume minus is clamped with the firmware and for the Test Mode (as you yourself already saw for the latter).
To enter the Recovery, the principle is ... that:
1. When you turn on the device, hold down the volume up button and then the power button, and hold both buttons until the LOGO appears as soon as it appears ... immediately release both buttons!
2. During normal reboot, also (you can catch it and catch this moment) ... when the device went into reboot, you need at the moment when the screen goes out ... press the volume up button, and hold it until LOGO appears, after LOGO ... release the button immediately!
PS: If the buttons are not immediately released, as I said above ... it may not be possible to enter the Recovery! If you suddenly miss the moment of entry into the Recovery, and the Recovery needs urgently, and there is no desire to wait for the system to boot up as usual, and then restart or turn off again to get to the Recovery, you can immediately after the "plug" and keep a few seconds until the device goes out again, and catch at the new moment of entering the Recovery: P
but it didn’t work out until stage 1

And it is unlikely to succeed ... and again, because I used to search for problems in the forum in that thread: sveta:
There, it is clear from the last comments that many have such a problem, I would even say that more than half of them are} -)
My decision, for you, and the rest ... faced with this trouble on a hang in the 1st stage
1. Download KingRoot from this post:Kingroothe is english.
2. From this post Super-Sume:Super-sumehe is also kind of english.
* If KingRoot is installed now, you can try to put it on top, if not, then the previous one is demolished.
* Super-Sume if installed ... immediately demolish. Downloaded from the link you will install after a successful Ruth through KingRoot.
That is, as soon as you get Ruth through KingRoot, you can immediately install and run Super-Sume (if you are burning with the desire to put SuperSu), if you are not burning with desire, and decide to stay with KingRoot, then after receiving it, you can update it to the Russian version some
But bear in mind ... if they pursue problems on operations in picking system software, this is SuperSU participation, and fix this problem just then ... you are unlikely to succeed, 99.9% will have to be re-flashed on a new one, and do everything on a new one naturally, but Respectively, and adjust everything in a new way, and all the Software that has been installed already ... also have to do everything in a new way. So, before you cut ... measure seven times better ... is SuperSu really so important to you: D
That's all, you’ll read it carefully, and you don’t do it from the bay, and as it’s needed, everything will work out ... and that, too, must understand ... I have nothing to do anymore, how to sit here and spend time with beautiful eyes : blush:
And if it does not make it difficult to say which instruction you used?
I did not use any instructions ... only with my head!

-------------------------------------------
Answer me please ... you also have a quiet sound on this screen (especially when watching a video using standard tools), or is it just me that got a UG with a quiet speaker ?!

Post has been editedV.A.G.R.A.N.T. - 25.01.17, 23:49

--------------------
Born in USSR
alexmakedon
Message#32
26.01.17, 01:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Thank. I'll try. The sound is really quiet, it was possible to put the speaker on louder (this is a thought because he understands it with a bang). The question is whether the amplifier chip will pull? Ideally, see what kind of microcircuit is responsible for the sound and see the power in the characteristics, and then pick up the speaker.
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#33
26.01.17, 02:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

alexmakedon @ 01.26.17, 01:40*
thank

To health!
alexmakedon @ 01.26.17, 01:40*
The sound is really quiet, it was possible to put the speaker on louder

Thank you, comforted, otherwise I already started thinking about some kind of marriage ...
And I think it’s not in dynamics that is most likely, but inside, in a microchip, or something else. And to disassemble, change, and so forth, as for me, it’s not worth the crap, since even in a headset the sound seems to be normal ... I certainly didn’t check it myself, but children watch videos through the headset and don’t complain yet, but without headset, in a crowded or other noisy place - without a headset of FIG what can you figure it out! And I also bought a case with a keyboard with a fool, and it turns out that the speaker's place is covered with a case, so now it's a complete jo ...} -)
Somewhere I came across on the net that all Chinese tablets have a quiet sound, I don’t know how true it is. I know only one thing that I will never take on such a ge in my life, good, this one ... mostly for children for toys and videos. And so ... I do not catch up with something that makes the tablet different from a smart one for the better (not counting the screen size, of course) o.O

--------------------
Born in USSR
wooowan
Message#34
28.01.17, 17:26
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 01.03.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

How to transfer cache to a memory card?
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#35
28.01.17, 17:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

How to transfer cache to a memory card?

Looking for a forum banned, or what?

--------------------
Born in USSR
wooowan
Message#36
28.01.17, 20:11
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 01.03.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

And what is difficult to help? I do not know how to transfer cache to this tablet on sd
denis15011988
Message#37
15.02.17, 14:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 25.01.17

Guys help please need backup on digma plan 7.4.4g of the whole system

Posted 02/15/2017, 2:12 PM:

When flashing the recovery at the tablet, the floor of the screen does not work I tried to reflash it does not help
MemoAlex
Message#38
15.02.17, 14:31
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Denis15011988 @ 15.02.17, 14:10*
need backup on digma plan 7.4.4g of the whole system

- http: //www.ddixlab.com…e/plane_7004_ps7032pg/
- http: //www.ddixlab.com…e/plane_7004_ps7032mg/
V.A.G.R.A.N.T.
Message#39
15.02.17, 14:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

MemoAlex @ 15.02.17, 14:31*

Judging from his query without punctuation marks, then at the time he would have asked him:
OLD
or directly further, immediately here:
4G
: rolleyes:

--------------------
Born in USSR
pistogov
Message#40
17.02.17, 16:17
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 14.01.14

I bought a tablet
I decided to reflash, I did everything as on the site, revision 3.
At startup, writes "In the application" graphical system interface "an error occurred"
I asked again, it did not help. : rofl:
Accordingly, nothing works o.O
What do you advise?

P.S.
The problem was that the firmware was not fully installed
The instructions say that you need to hold down the "volume -" and then connect the tablet
I did without this clamping and the firmware got straight, there are no problems.

Post has been editedpistogov - 17.02.17, 20:00
Reason for editing: Solved a problem

--------------------
Lamer.
Sane4ik2015
Message#41
13.03.17, 19:30
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 07.04.15

Installed. SU2.79 on it normal flight. First, I flashed the cassette through the computer (USB debugging and Factory Unlock included). In the firmware, the recovery file and two files (Checksum.ini and CheckSum_Gen.exe) temporarily remove somewhere, you can put it in the basket, insert your recovery file. In the flasher we put a daw only on rekoveri, you can sew, connected off the phone. With the "volume -" clamped down, after successful firmware we go into TWRP and svayp to the right otherwise it will not be saved. Next, configure, exit again, if the settings are in place, you can boot into the system.
Then you can sew Su for TWRP.
Digma

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 02:04