> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

82 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto G4 Play - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
ptichi_lapki
Message#1
15.12.16, 15:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 214
Check in: 24.04.13
Nokia 6.1 3/32

DiscussionMotorola Moto G4 Play
PictureMotorola Moto G4 Play, Motorola Moto G (4th Gen) XT1607
Description | Discussion

Specifications
Display: 5.0 ", HD (1280x720) IPS;
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 4 Quad core 1.2 GHz;
Card type: micro-SIM;
Operating system: Android v.6.0;
Memory: operational: 2 GB; constant: 16 GB + MicroSD (up to 128 GB);
Main camera: 8 megapixel autofocus with flash;
Front camera: 5 megapixel;
Battery: 2800 mAh, removable

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 18.10.18, 22:14
Reason for editing: The situation when you click in the settings menu caused by code * # * # 4636 # * # *
haher2
Message#2
15.12.16, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 16.04.14

The phone package depends on the region of sale?
Explanation: my equipment consists of a phone, a separate battery (it is removable) and a charger. There is no usb-microusb cable or no headphones.
Lenovo has a very strange separation of moto e3 and moto g4 play by price categories. They are almost the same with a considerable difference in performance.
I also wanted to ask: Has anyone already done the root of the device? On xda there is a branch with firmware (cyanogenmod 13 and 14), but I would like to know the order of actions from more experienced people. I do not like preloaded trash

Post has been editedhaher2 - 16.12.16, 02:33
k0styan3
Message#3
24.12.16, 17:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 09.01.10
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Is there an interesting NFC in it?
haher2
Message#4
26.12.16, 03:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Translation instructions for getting root on Moto G4 Play from here:
XDA-Developers

Instructions step by step, for complete noobs (like myself).
I want to remind you thatany responsibility for the phone and any actions you take with it are on you (even if he suddenly imagines himself a galaxy note or iphone 6s).

Also,Lenovo Moto policy: unlocking the bootloader and all further actions to obtain the root will deprive you of all guarantees for the device (both software and hardware). The licensing agreement in official English can be found further in the process.

1. Preparation
1.1 Make a phone backup
1.2 Download and install the Motorola Device Manager (driver package for PC / Mac)
1.3 Download and install ADB and fastboot (I use ADB Run)
1.4 Download TWRP, SuperSU.zip, SuperSufixer.zip (by links from XDA).
1.5 Put TWRP in the folder with ADB and Fastboot (my path looks like adb / progbin, where the adb folder is just on the desktop)
1.6 Connect the phone to the computer, turn on the MTP mode (file transfer), put both supersu zip files into the phone’s memory (no matter where, if only you could find yourself later).

P.S. adb + fastboot can be downloaded both on xda and onsavagemessiahzine.com(besides a bunch of various other resources on the Internet). There are a bunch of different versions. I use adb run, for newbies - the most it. twrp, supersufixer.zip, supersu.zip - can be downloaded by clicking on the top link to xda.

2. Unlocking the bootloader (bootloader)
2.1 (the phone is still connected) Open the "for developers" menu in the settings. To do this, go to the information about the phone (the bottom menu), and press 7 on the "build number"
2.2 Allow USB debugging (tick)
2.3 Allow Factory Unlock
2.4 Start ADB (in adb run, you must press 7, enter, 1, enter, until the string appears)
2.5 “adb devices” (to check that everything is properly connected) - the answer will be the serial number of your device. This command and all subsequent ones should be entered without quotes.
2.6 “adb reboot bootloader” - to boot into the bootloader
2.7 “fastboot oem get_unlock_data” - after this command, five lines of random numbers and letters will appear
2.8 Moto official website
go to this site, read about the fact that unlocking the bootloader void your warranty and blablabla, scroll down, press the NEXT button
2.9 Create a free account, confirm it, in the next window you are invited to connect your account Google / Google +. If this is irrelevant, then under the red button with the Google icon click on "never mind, skip this for now" (no matter, skip)
2.10 a set of letters and numbers from paragraph 2.7 is copied into one line onto a site without (bootloader).
2.11 click on "Can my device be unlocked"
2.12 we twist down - the license agreement, "agree / disagree". In case your device can be unlocked, under the "agree / disagree" button will appear "REQUEST UNLOCK KEY" - request an unlock key. We agree under the license agreement, click on the "Request" button, wait for the page to update and the "code sent to you in the mail". If an error occurs - just reload the page and repeat 2.10-2.12.
2.13 in the ADB enter the command "fastboot oem unlock code unlock" (without quotes, remember)
2.14 we look at the screen of the smartphone still connected to the PC - the third line from the bottom will tell in yellow about "device is unlocked"

3. Install TWRP
3.1 Again the command in adb: "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img", where twrp is the name of the
the file that you have in the adb folder (it should be exactly the same, like "twrp_3.0.2_r5"), and the .img file extension, which must also be specified.
3.2 "adb reboot recovery" - reboot to the recovery section in case of a successful twrp installation. At this point, ADB wrote that I did not know any recovery. So I did ->you can get into recovery from the bootloader itself - use the volume buttons to get to recovery mode, then press the power button and wait. A window will appear with a warning about the unlocked bootloader - this will now be every time the phone is turned on (there is an instruction on xda how to get rid of it)

4. Getting Root
4.1 It is advised to make another backup, already from twrp - backup - swipe
4.2 Go back to the main menu and go to install
4.3 There we find supersufixer.zip (remember where you put it?), Click on it
4.4 Add more zips - choose supersu.zip
4.5 Be sure to install the fixer first, and then supersu itself. If installed supersu, then
Install the fixer, and then install the supersu again. Otherwise, the phone will not start stupidly.
4.6 Swipe to the right and wait
4.7 Then boot into the phone (reboot - system)
4.8 To check the receipt of root you can download the root checker application from google play.

What is root for? To me - to remove pre-installed garbage, to someone - to install hacked games or special applications, to make other changes to the system and interface.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 26.12.16, 06:46
Reason for editing: In the header
haher2
Message#5
26.12.16, 04:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Versions of Moto G4 Play dual sim (micro sim + nano sim / micro sim + micro sd):

Most versions come with GSM-dual sim: 2 slots for micro-sim and a separate slot for micro sd.

XT1600 / XT1603 (Brazil, South America)
No details found

XT1601
Supported frequencies:
LTE 700/850/1700/1800/1900/2600
UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100
GSM 850/900/1800/1900

XT1602 (India / International)
16/2 GB memory / RAM

Supported frequencies:
GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz),
UMTS / HSPA + (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz),
4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 40)

XT1604 (UK)
8/16 and 1 or 16/2 GBmemory / ram, single version withNFC

Supported frequencies:
GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
UMTS / HSPA + (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28)

XT1607 (US)
16/2 GB memory / RAM
There is a $ 99 version from Amazon. Differs in the presence of several applications of Amazon Prime and embedded advertising (including on the lock screen).

Supported frequencies:
CDMA (850, 1900 MHz) GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
UMTS / HSPA + (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 41)

XT1609 (US)
16/2 GB memory / RAM
Version for the US mobile operator Verizon. CDMA, 1 SIM card slot.

Supported frequencies:
CDMA (850, 1900 MHz)
4G LTE (B2, 4, 5, 13)

Post has been editedhaher2 - 01.01.17, 19:08
haher2
Message#6
26.12.16, 05:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

How to enable battery charge percent display

How to enable battery charge percent display
1. Drop down the quick access panel (where there is brightness control, wai-fay buttons, etc.)
2. Click on the sign "settings" (gear) and hold. Gear wheel while spinning
3. After a few seconds, a notification will appear that "System UI Tuner" has been created. Let go of the gear.
4. Go to the "settings" and scroll to the bottom.
5. Go to "System UI Tuner" and click on "show battery level in percent"

How to change the quick access panel

How to change the quick access panel
1. Go to "System UI Tuner"
2. "Quick Settings"
3. We give everything in any necessary order.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 28.12.16, 06:08
haher2
Message#7
26.12.16, 05:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Completion of the phone depends on the region to the region. Depending on the country of sale, the box includes headphones, a usb cable, a silicone case, a Moto Turbo Charger and / or a charger (a combined micro usb cable and adapter for the outlet).

Post has been editedhaher2 - 27.12.16, 23:14
AlexanderL
Message#8
26.12.16, 07:01
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15779
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionMotorola
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
haher2
Message#9
26.12.16, 08:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

According to the results of my picking the phone, described in the topicMoto G4 / Plus.

In addition to the list of applications, candidates for removal, new ones were added during the process. They were deleted in a couple of hits, in general, now the settings application crashes when you try to enter the "applications" submenu. I started it in safe mode (keep the button on until the message "turn off the phone" appears, press and hold this message until the offer to boot into safe mode) - the problem remains. clearing the cache, reinstalling the google play services did not help. So, the problem is in something that I deleted.
And I deleted in the system / app, system / priv-app, data / app, oem / app paths.

In any case, the bootloader is already unlocked, there are phone backups before and after unlocking the bootloader, so resetting and restoring everything will not be a problem. At the same time I will try to find instructions on how to properly get rid of Google launcher with a replacement for any other.

Also, after a couple of days of picking on the phone, I would like to note that it perfectly holds the battery charge. I believe that it is not a problem for him to live until the evening with a mixed use mode, but with moderate use he is able to hold on for 2 days with kopecks.
A photo of average quality, but to demand an excellent camera at the price of the device is stupid, and I photograph, basically, pieces of paper, so it does not matter to me. Panoramas are not shot of the best quality, and it takes a decent amount of time.
Front camera and microphones work perfectly - tested on Skype. There were no problems with Wi-Fi or bluetooth. gps: satellites only search takes about a minute to launch. Google maps at the same time swear that google play services are not given all permissions (but I really don’t understand why these services have access to a microphone, camera, body sensors, SMS and phone).

the plastic hem protrudes above the screen, so that the phone is face down and rests on these edges, not the screen. with the glass of the camera is the same, but what about her and how hard to say. The screen does not get very dirty, according to my feelings. There is no particular collection of prints and dust.
to the inconvenience with the location of the buttons on and the volume (on above, the volume - below) is already used. The speaker is not bad, I can not hear any distortions in the sound quality. on the other hand, the speaker volume is below average.

there is a funny trick: when you take the phone in your hand (you lift it from the table) - a screen saver appears with the clock on the screen off

Post has been editedhaher2 - 26.12.16, 08:20
Ira ..
Message#10
26.12.16, 08:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 06.05.12
Nokia 6.1 3/32

I will go today to watch ... If I like it, I will take it.
I wanted an older model, 1622 - but 5.5 d screen will be too big for a woman's hand. So that the price suits and the size is less.
Shl. Finally Temko opened.

--------------------
NOKIA 6 (2018)
istratil
Message#11
26.12.16, 09:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 593
Check in: 25.09.16

Examples of photos and videos?
haher2
Message#12
26.12.16, 09:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Istratil @ 12.26.16, 07:28*
Examples of photos and videos?

The Internet is full of reviews (especially English speakers) on the device. in every second article - a pack of photos taken on the device.
eg:
Techradar
Zdnet
Techspot
Cnet
Android authority- twist down a bit
istratil
Message#13
26.12.16, 10:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 593
Check in: 25.09.16

haher2 @ 26.12.16, 10:46*
The Internet is full of reviews (especially English speakers) on the device. in every second article - a pack of photos

I am not interested in THEIR photos, I am interested in photos of specific living users, with shaking hands, who did not finish the courses of photographers, in a word of humans.
you can not, in the scrap you, and write.
ptichi_lapki
Message#14
26.12.16, 14:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 24.04.13
Nokia 6.1 3/32

Remove Ads for Amazon XT1607
Download the APK file on your phone (attached to this message).
Download by clicking on it.
You should receive a warning, click the button to go to the settings
Scroll down to “Unknown Sources” and click on Allow
Go back to the web browser, re-upload the file
Run the file again, this time choosing to install the application
Open an application called "Amazon Ad Uninstall"
Click the button called "Run Step 1"
Wait 5-10 minutes for the first step to complete (this is a slow step)
After the first button says “Make Step 1” go to the next step.
Follow step 2: The phone should flash black and restart for the lock screen
Open the app and complete step 3.
Follow step 3: The phone should flash black and restart for the lock screen
Process complete
Go back to the settings and uncheck the "Unknown sources" option

Attached files

Attached fileno_ads2.zip(1.87 MB)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 28.12.16, 06:05
haher2
Message#15
26.12.16, 17:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Istratil @ 12.26.2016, 08:29*
you can not, in the scrap you, and write.

What else to report? Is it not easier for you to go to the store and pofot yourself?
haher2
Message#16
26.12.16, 20:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

How to get rid of the screen with a warning about the unlocked bootloader
1. Enable USB debugging
2. Unpack logo.zip to the folder with adb
3. Connect the phone to the computer
4. "adb reboot bootloader". commands to enter without quotes. wait until the bootloader screen appears on the phone
5. "fastboot flash logo logo.bin"
6. "fastboot reboot"

* tested on XT1602

Attached files

Attached filelogo.zip(465.78 KB)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 28.12.16, 06:03
haher2
Message#17
26.12.16, 22:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Istratil @ 12.26.16, 20:51*
clear with you ....

what is clear then? they gave you a normal answer, and you make incomprehensible claims "you can not, to lom". learn to talk politely, explain exactly what you need.

Post has been editedhaher2 - 27.12.16, 23:21
sash000
Message#18
27.12.16, 07:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 20.11.16

haher2 @ 12.26.2016, 03:53*
- No safety glass Gorilla Glass.

There is. This is claimed by almost all foreign reviewers. Also tests on YouTube. I also tend to have a gorilla from personal experience using this device for more than a month.
Ira ..
Message#19
27.12.16, 13:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 06.05.12
Nokia 6.1 3/32

I got a phone. Dvuhsimochny, dark. Well..
According to reviews on scraps of user phrases, I expected the worst. But from the device only good impressions! There is not a single shoal for me, given the budget and discount price. I bought for 3800 hryvnia (it is about 9000 tysch rubles) That's really nothing like that because of what I would say - it was necessary to add money and buy another.
Social Network - great. Of the games I play only Crash Candy. But they tried to install the game hearthstone and the son said that there are no brakes. The camera honestly surprised me))) I waited like it was on htc and even on the monitor screen everything looks good. I fotala Nokia N8, there is 13 mp and the camera is very good. Hands have not reached the video yet. Headphone music sounds normal and loud. The speaker is loud and the call during a normal ringtone is not to be missed. Online movies are going well. The battery charge .. It is not very clear. But from 9.30 in the morning to 12.30 in the day, while not completely releasing from the hands of the phone (camera, game, settings, Internet, playmarket) 19% went away. What else?
BUT! One furious .. search string on the screen. Could not get rid of it. Photo lay out later.

--------------------
NOKIA 6 (2018)
haher2
Message#20
27.12.16, 19:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

This is claimed by almost all foreign reviewers.

That's just what they have written about the fact that the protective glass is not a gorilla voice.
But the manufacturer's website:
http: //www.corning.com…-gorilla/motorola.html

There is not a single Moto device for 2016. The latest devices are Moto G3 and Nexus 6.
haher2
Message#21
27.12.16, 19:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 252

Ira .. @ 12.27.2016, 11:18*
According to reviews on scraps of user phrases, I expected the worst.

One furious .. search string on the screen. Could not get rid of it. Photo lay out later.

In English-speaking reviews, the phone is only praised (especially the version for $ 100 from Amazon). Like a balanced device, a chic battery, a good camera for a budget employee, and all this is cheaper than $ 150 from a famous brand.

About the search string - it can be removed by installing third-party launchers.

82 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:00