> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte | BOOM - music player for the social network VKontakte

Rep: (1756)
BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte
Version: 4.2.4749

Last update of the program in the header:26.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
BOOM - music player for the social network VKontakte

Description
Description:
BOOM is a music player for the social network VKontakte with a large music collection for all fans to listen and download music.
With the BOOM app, you will get easy and fast access to your audio recordings, you can enjoy your favorite music, new products, personal recommendations, as well as music from friends and groups from VKontakte in one application.

The application has many advantages, one of them is the lack of advertising, which interferes and distracts, and all our VKontakte music is also available to our users.
There is always a reason to listen to good music!

Application features:
• Save music to listen without internet
• Wide music library
• All music updates of your friends and communities
• Convenient and multifunctional player
• News of the month
• Artists' albums
• Personal recommendations
• Popular music chart
• Convenient search by artist and track title
• A collection of your friends 'and communities' music
• The ability to share music with a friend
• Broadcast music to your VKontakte profile (VKontakte / VK)

Useful

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: UMA, LLC
Homepage: http://um-agency.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...ils? id = com.uma.musicvk

Download:
Version: 4.2.4749 VIP BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post Leyzymoy # 90206100)
Version: 4.2.4749 GP Post No. 890, author And_RU
Version: 4.2.4744 GP Communication No. 793 by And_RU

Version: 4.0.4101 latest 4.0+ Message в„–500, author And_RU
Version: 4.2.4744 Mod BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post LBO # 88070246)
Version: 2.2.1707 Lite BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post Siemens92 # 61038556)

Past versions
Version: 4.2.4721 GP Message в„–760, author And_RU
Version: 4.2.4436 Mod BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post LBO # 83018081)
Version: 4.2.4679 GP Message No. 740, by And_RU
Version: 4.2.4662 GP BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte
Version: 4.2.4559 GP BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post hussein209 # 85500173)
Version: 4.2.4500 GP BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte
Version: 4.2.4488 BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte
Version: 4.2.4355 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post hussein209 # 80552326)
Version: 4.0.4308 4.1+ BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post hussein209 # 80006872)
Version: 4.0.4108 4.1+ Post # 505 by hussein209
Version: 4.0.4080 Message No. 498, by And_RU
Version: 3.11.3995 BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post And_RU # 76136110)
Version: 3.10.3716 Message в„–487, author And_RU
Version: 3.9.3531 Message в„–475, author siegheilx
Version: 3.9.3502 Message в„–473, author And_RU
Version: 3.8.3445 Message в„–460, author siegheilx
Version: 3.8.3420 BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post And_RU # 72579149)
Version: 3.7.3311 BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post And_RU # 71381321)
Version: 3.6.3155 Message No. 393, by And_RU
Version: 3.5.3063 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post And_RU # 69636736)
Version: 3.4.2971 BOOM: Listen to music VKontakte (Post And_RU # 68614548)
Version: 3.2.2876 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post DprivX # 67369241)
Version: 3.0.2670 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post enpa # 64611393)
Version 2.2.1791 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post MR.AlexandrO # 60942171)
Version: 2.1.1 BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post Orgonite # 59515191)
version: 1.3 Attached fileBOOM_1.3.apk (9.93 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 28.10.19, 08:32
Reason for editing: A new version 4.2.4749 VIP

Rep: (7)
Sadly comrades have in 2010, through the PC to swing and throw off the memory card. You can try to download an older version of the VC for music (change signature and name of the application that have not been updated)

Rep: (5)
Walk into a branch VC, everything has changed for you (:

Rep: (0)
Guys, I'm thinking right now why I this application ?? If there Spotyfi or any other cloud - much in boom srovneniyu with spot + I see no operas on komenty) and here at the spot they are sufficient. Yes Of no spot in Russia but we're not 20 forever and that would get around it all. So that's my personal opinion you grow and grow to the competition. Thank you for understanding.

Rep: (181)
dimazz1995 @ 01.05.2017, 12:54*
We have both in 2010, through the PC to swing and throw off the memory card.

tyu..lichno I'm doing so far (not current with the music, but also videos) :) Not everything is always - and in Nete, much less (for example, before so many clips from YouTube repost OfKanalov to him and to the wall VC and YouTube pley'list, after a certain time or disappeared clips or entire channels from YouTube, or the owners decided to cover up the access to the Russian Federation, or still that - a lot of such examples). The benefit of all that pleased, pumped with Neta and stored on external media. No, I agree that from one place removed, and you can search the dr.mestah - but the hell is my nano (???), when it is possible to book and immediately interested in the content. Similarly, the music ... No, I mean of course, that now 21'y century in the yard, and in his almost 30't years I'm behind the current young generation with their OnLayn'zaprosami, but would not hesitate a single droplet saying Backup for personal use - is everything :)

letzins @ 29.04.2017, 18:34*
And here's another player for listening to music from the VC. Conveniently and without advertising.
Moosic

Thank you very much, it works. VK page does not steal xD

Rep: (1)
I myself am not terribly happy that all this is happening. But it had to happen. I popolzovalsya this application and that's what - Music playback quality is at a good level (compared to Stellio and the like) that has now become important to me. Everything is intuitive and understandable. Took a trial month, we'll see what happens. Tried Google music Yandex music - did not like.

Rep: (51)
Developers writing about the cache for the second time. Bye-bye! Even just said, I'm not talking about concessions for the benefit of users. Do not want to - even suffer losses. What is more of a policy such that you can not cache on an external drive? He's still encrypted, and who need to fuck with him ?! In general, a good app idea is excellent, but this fact is very sad.

Post has been editeddnslover555 - 02.05.17, 14:58
Reason for editing: Dlold

Rep: (3216)
BOOM 2.2.1707 Lite

What did you do
+ Pinched Graphics
+ Languages ​​ru, en, uk
+ Disabled service my.target
+ Disabled yandeks.metrika
+ Libraries arm

Attached fileBOOM_2.2.1707_Lite.apk(4.65 MB)

Rep: (7)
Only today normally have earned the first two tabs. Looks very tolerant, I like it. Although that is forced awful

Rep: (9)
Until then you are sunk comrades, come to your senses as mail.ru evil

Rep: (1)
It seems to me that the level of classmates rolling VC, that's all

Rep: (10)
If BOOM'e more licenses (not bulleye music that VC Bloch), the rules, but if not - make sense to pay for air? - Spotify easier any time or use Deezer ...
While onMoosic moved. Thanks to the people in the comments! : Happy:

Sorry, I sat in contact for the sake of free music and the opportunity to listen to the off-line in the general thought and thought and decided to remove the application.
I'll be the old pump Ineta and throw the stick.

* traxxxtorist ,
But not better to revert to an earlier version.

Rep: (18)
There is an alternative in the form players of the type stellio moosic or for listening to music online or offline!

Rep: (347)
* HRistose,
I agree with you. I always shake all smart or where it is necessary and that it was offline and without any subscriptions. And no otkogo not depend, and just enjoy the music and everything else.
* dimazz1995, I now do not see the sad, and do not understand what these services are people like? To people depend on the Internet and the service that can sta not available for some reason. And personally I tried it, I was not comfortable at all. Especially with the contact, I never listened to music through it.

P. S. The people over there right now, all this HYIP raised, that now 90% polovateley leave and so on. Nobody will leave, povorchat and calm down, but it is my humble opinion, private

New version of the program
Updated my post.

BOOM: Listen to the music VKontakte (Post MR.AlexandrO # 60942171)

Post has been editedMR.AlexandrO - 05.05.17, 20:31

Guys, do have a chance to break into this program? I was able to crack the subscription, but I can not be cached, xs is shorter)

* asylbekkazakh ,
Well, why break if you want to cache music simply install this appStellio Playeror revert to an earlier version.

Post has been editedMR.AlexandrO - 06.05.17, 14:18

Rep: (28)
The latest version of the application in the Official VC, which employs loading songs into the cache device - 4.8.3. I would personally refrain from supporting VKontakte developers of this app - you can download the musicis free. Just download the client offitsianny or modifitsiroanny, in the likeness of vk coffee and the like.
Worst app. Not available in all regions, and a convenience store can not even download some CIS countries, not to mention the EU.
Please refrain. I ask in a hat
Imagine you live in the Baltic States. Always download mon compositions, and now you see it ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedHiguiz1 - 06.05.17, 16:01
Reason for editing: Spoiler with proof

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 18:15