> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Bully: Anniversary Edition | [IPhone], [iPad] Action about the everyday life of a difficult teenager

Rep: (566)
Bully: Anniversary Edition
version: 1.1
Catalog: Action movies
Last update of the game in the header:16.09.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
"Bully" - action about the everyday life of a difficult teenager in the walls of a special school.

Description:
Bully: Anniversary Edition is a proprietary innovative gameplay and a unique, full of irony and social satire storyline in the best traditions of Rockstar Games. You have to help the fifteen-year-old Jimmy Hopkins to rise in the hierarchy of the private Bulworth school, which has rotted from the inside. Give resistance to hooligans, do not get lost in front of teachers, overcome the local jocks in the bouncers, arrange jokes, win girl's hearts and just try to survive in the worst school in the world.
Bully: Anniversary Edition offers the entire contents of the Bully: Scholarship Edition game, as well as adds support for high-resolution screens, improved graphics, lighting and textures, an interface adapted for touch control and the ability to play online in the new Test Friends mode.
“Testing friends” is a school mini-competition for two players: who quickly dissects a frog in a biology class, decides a rebus on a grammar lesson, will help the flying squirrel to shoot enemies with acorns in Belochka and so on.
Game features:
• The most complete version of Bully: Scholarship Edition - story campaign, additional tasks, all the characters, lessons and subjects.
• Great graphics - high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and new particle effects.
• Supports high resolution screens.
• Challenge your friends in the asynchronous multi-user test of friends. Play anywhere - you will receive an alert when it is your turn!
• Advanced support for touch controls, displaying buttons only when they may be needed.
• Cloud backup support for all platforms in the Rockstar Games Social Club service.
• Support for physical controllers.
• Taptic Engine support for all buttons on iPhone 7 devices
• Record your game with ReplayKit on iPhone 6S and newer devices
Video
Bully Lovers Club: Anniversary Edition
*** PLEASE NOTE that this game is officially supported only on the following devices: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th generation, iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4, 4th Generation iPad, iPad Air 1 and 2, and iPad Pro. ***

Provider: Rockstar Games, Inc.
The size: 2.4 GB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 and newer. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Japanese
Homepage: http://www.rockstargames.com/bully/anniversaryedition
iTunes Store: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/bully-anniversary-edition/id1148321705

Download: Version 1.1
Story:
1.1 Feb 21 2019
Full Screen Support for iPhone X
Various bugs fixed and improvements made.
1.04 Feb 15 2017 year
• A link has been added to the game for an article on the Rockstar tech support site on settings, control commands, and gameplay features in Bully: Anniversary Edition. To follow this link, click on the question mark displayed above the map on the pause screen.
• Now in the geography lesson in the tests of friends displays the correct flag for Indiana.
• Now, during the “Taddy's House” task, a hint explaining how to switch to manual aiming mode will be displayed again until the player enters this mode.
• The target result in the “SUMMER DIED” diet has been reduced from 1010 to 800.
1.03.1 Dec 8 2016

Post has been editedmaxipon - 16.08.19, 21:45
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (1)
iPhone 5. Why no shadows? : I hope there will be some kind of patch, because the game is cool, but without shadows it looks very dull.

Posted on 12/09/2016, 00:01:

AlikDa @ 12/09/2016, 00:06*
Only I can’t enter the social club or is this an application error?)

It’s stopping by me, everything’s normal♂

Rep: (11)
Settings with the included shadows, hold.
They even lay on the Air 2.

The settings file is very simple

Attached files

Attached filesettings.ini(723 bytes)

Another setting for low quality shadows.

Attached files

Attached filesettings.ini(722 bytes)

DedPeter @ 12/09/2016, 01:09*
Another setting for low quality shadows.

How to put them? Can you tell me? Yes, and is it worth it?

Just replacing the settings file via I file or otherwise.
And so there everything is in text form (I'm talking about the settings file)
You can even turn on the recording mode as on 7 background.
Well, the graphics with shadows certainly look better, everything lags on air 2 at high shadows, although I can play like that. On the low lags much less, but still there. Of course, you can lower the resolution, but this is to your taste.

Posted on 12/09/2016, 00:21:

PS when you try to turn on the recording crashes, xs why.
And screenshots with shadows

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

DedPeter @ 12/09/2016, 01:17*
Just replacing the settings file via I file or otherwise.
And so there everything is in text form (I'm talking about the settings file)
You can even turn on the recording mode as on 7 background.
Well, the graphics with shadows certainly look better, everything lags on air 2 at high shadows, although I can play like that. On the low lags much less, but still there. Of course, you can lower the resolution, but this is to your taste.

Posted on 12/09/2016, 00:21:

PS when you try to turn on the recording crashes, xs why.
And screenshots with shadows

Thank you very much. Tomorrow I’ll try, maybe. It seems that the device should “pull” these shadows, not? In GTA SA, the graph is better at times, everything flies, but everything is clumsy here (We are waiting for the patches.

Here are screenshots with low quality shadows, with them lags much less. The main lags are exactly in the place where the game begins near the trees. In buildings does not lag even on Max shadows.

Posted on 12/09/2016, 00:48:

AlikMakaveli @ 12/9/16, 01:32*
In GTA SA, the graph is better at times, everything flies, but here everything is clumsy (We are waiting for the patches.

The main thing is that after the patches they do not hide the settings in GTA with a reset to default at startup.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
On ios 8.1 does not want to be installed, will it turn out to lower the minimum supported version?

Rep: (17)
cepgey @ 12/03/16, 3:23 PM*
On ipad mini 2 texture is worse than on average Aandroid smartphone
Something is wrong here

I think this is all due to the fact that at least 1GB of RAM is declared for ios devices, while at least 2GB is assumed for android, respectively, the texture in the cache for ios is additionally shrunk. If this is also the case on ios devices with 2 or more gigabytes, you will either have to put up with it or wait for the application to update. Of course, you can try to transfer textures from the cache for android, but most likely nothing will work, because, most likely, the scaling algorithm is not part of the file containing the texture.

Comrades, what about the graphics settings, in particular the resolutions, as I understand it, they are not there again.

Rep: (192)
I can’t understand. I have one in the settings you can choose the quality / shadow?

Why are these configs needed then?

Rep: (0)
Who will lower the firmware to 8.0 - 8.4, well done)

Rep: (13)
this game is ancient from some kind of console, with vita like

Nonsense. Port with PC. On the console, it seemed like on all consoles

13nikita @ 12/08/16, 8:15 PM*
even on the Chinese on the android everything flies, but here

There is an assumption that this is likely to be more likely to be againstVVR since these top processes are put on all the products of the apple

Posted on 12/09/2016, 10:00:

Diiimon @ 12/08/16, 5:35 PM*
Not a single hint of logs or friezes

And you because there are no shadows and the graphon is reduced

Posted on 12/09/2016, 10:02:

AlikMakaveli @ 12/9/16, 00:32*
It seems that the device should "pull" these shadows, not?

Not only shadows affect but resolution lighting

Rep: (38)
And in the config you can adjust the texture quality? On Android, the real testicles will be better

Post has been editedmartian_zhg - 09.12.16, 10:57

How are things with textures on 6S, and has anyone tried running on iphone 4s?

And in the config you can adjust the texture quality? On Android, the real testicles will be better

Yes, but there a very powerful device is needed so that it does not lag and the textures would be excellent

Rep: (0)
No tongbu yet?

Rep: (3)
Over time, I regret more and more that I did not start updating from 7 on my 4th iPad (and on the phone too) - at one time I liked the game much more than the 4th GTA. A sort of mini-GTA, where there is nothing superfluous. Oh, who knew that the jail will be closed = (

Rep: (1442)
* Mad Serg,
Well, if you only need a jail to install ipa, then without a jail you can always sign through cydia impactor, and extend the week by unscrewing the date on the device)))

Rep: (38)
ipad mini 2, the shadows do not turn on even if you replace the config ... :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 1:24 PM