Picture
Description | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Modification and decorations

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 25.02.18, 09:51
Reason for editing: Changing the curtain color

Rep: (8)
* Demasso,
I have been activated)

Rep: (139)
Demasso @ 12/28/16, 12:36*
If it were not for a bunch of programs with customized access, I would have done :)

We need to think about how to merge a clean firmware from the phone without resetting the phone to the factory ...

You can simply make two backups, one with your own programs, and the other is clean for friends, or it’s also scary that the body will not recover.

xredil91 @ 12.26.16, 18:17*
The dump weighs 7 gigs, right now I will try to fill it with a disk, I will try tomorrow, but it will run as if from a store, the phone is good, but still I would attach a second slot

A couple of times I promised to upload a dump !!!

* silin861
I'm waiting here too, so the phone is 13 days old)

soldering under the 2nd nest of the sim

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filePicsArt_12-29-11.22.54.gif(4.52 MB)

Post has been editedsilin861 - 29.12.16, 09:32
Reason for editing: silin861

Rep: (60)
Do all the guys have 1% charge for a very long time?
And I also have to charge if I play or load the processor, the charge goes down, does it all? Charging unit is not the original 1.3A

* nariman14021994,
Well, I could keep about 3 hours if I didn’t touch him, and if you play, then no more than 15 minutes !!!!

Rep: (22)
We try to dumphttps://yadi.sk/d/w-luSZSZ35ocVr
Merged through sp flashtool in the first way, instructions in the topic of the USB flash drive

Posted on 12/29/2016, 9:17 PM:

According to the instructions, I merged three files, so here are two more, renamed them, I think it should be clearhttps://yadi.sk/d/t2IWmosn35odUnboot2
https://yadi.sk/d/hVaPCRSQ35oeGVboot1

Posted 12/29/2016 21:19:

I also downloaded the backup through mtk droid tools in it all the system files, it is on the working computer, so as I get to the working laptop, then I will try to throw it off

* xredil91,
THANK YOU Brother, right now I will test)

* xredil91,
Eh, inet weak, weakly loads (

* xredil91,
Tell me please, are there CACHE and USRDATA blocks present ?? Since I have a full brick and nothing

Rep: (13)
Well, what is the result there? Was it ok with this dump? or how?

* xonzo,
still not even thrown off, inet nit (

* xredil91,
You did this for "# 1 Instructions for creating a full backup of the ROM of the phone. Be sure to do it before the firmware!" in the topic of flash?

Rep: (90)
* EsipoV_46_rus No, just flash your device through Flashtool

* Artur.best
Throws off) I look forward to when it is on your computer)

* EsipoV_46_rus , Is thrown off from where? : sveta:

* Artur.best
From the Yandex disk) The Internet in my region is very weak (From 6 in the morning on the MSK I download, and only 2.2GB was dropped, and right now it is already 8:20 MSK!

* EsipoV_46_rus Well, actually fly away: wacko:

Rep: (22)
* xredil91,
You did this for "# 1 Instructions for creating a full backup of the ROM of the phone. Be sure to do it before the firmware!" in the topic of flash?

yes by this method did

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 23:08