> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vertex Impress XL - Firmware (OS Android 6.0)

Rep: (552)
Vertex Impress XL - Firmware (OS Android 6.0)
Picture
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
All the actions that are described here, you do at your own risk! None of the "murder" of your phone can not be held responsible! Keep this in mind.
If not stitched firmware mode "Firmware Upgrade" remove "Checksum.ini" file.

Drivers and Utilities
  • SP Flash Tool
  • ALL MTK USB Driver
    How to install drivers?
    • go to the computer under a user with administrator rights
    • press the key combination - Windows + R (the Windows button is between the left Ctrl and Alt)
    • write mmc devmgmt.msc (or devmgmt.msc) in the opened window (the Device Manager will open)
    • We take out the battery from the smartphone, and then return the battery back (do not turn it on)
    • We connect the smartphone to the computer with a cable
    • right click on the new device appears in the Device Manager. If a device with a yellow triangle in the section "Android Composite ABD Interface", then put on
    • This device adb driver. If you do not put, the spoiler above there are instructions for manual editing of the driver. And in the case of devices in the com-port or unknown
    • devices with the name "MT65xx Preloader" or "MTK usb port" or "DA USB VCOM" port, follow these instructions below.
    • in the menu that appears, click Update drivers
    • We are looking for a driver on the computer (for example, if you unpacked the archive with the current drivers, then look for the folder to your operating system and point to the usb2ser_ file "OS version and bit depth are indicated here"). Choose a driver for your operating system.
    • depending on the questions, click next / OK / agree
    • on the win8, win8.1 and win10 drivers are put off with the signature verification.

Official firmware
Instructions
miscellanea
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 13.03.19, 11:13
Reason for editing: frp reset via flash tool

How to unlock the bootloader?
All the actions you do on your own risk! If you have important files, make a backup and then follow the instructions below!

1. SwingingAttached fileadb.zip(996.52 KB)

2. Extract on the drive C (where you have Windows)
  3. Downloadingrecovery.imgand copy the folder with adb, like so:
    Attached Image

4. It is advisable to make this item! Download the firmwareR1.V06 Official firmware for SF FlashToolunpack and sews it through SP Flash Tool mode "Firmware Upgrade."
  5. After the flash the phone, follow the first phone settings, go to Settings - About phone and click on the "Build number" 5 times, unlocked the item "For Developers".
  6. We go in and put a tick on "factory unlocked".
  7. Further, when done, we turn off the phone, hold the button while "Power + Volume Up key," select mode "Fastboot" and connect the phone to a PC.
  8. Open a command prompt and write "cd c: // adb" and then enter:
    fastboot devices

If everything is ok, the following line will be displayed:
    0123456789ABCDEF fastboot

9. Then enter the command:
    fastboot oem unlock

10. The telephone displays some message, press the volume + key and you should get the following:
    Attached Image

11. Then enter the command:
    fastboot reboot
    phone should reboot, if he just turned off, turn it on themselves.
  12. We take out the USB device from the phone, the phone reboot 2 times, and at the second time in rekaveri, there will be a green melody spherical edging, it will be written "Removing .." and reboot the phone again.
  13. Then the phone just turn on, go through all the settings again
  14. Again, go to Settings - About phone, press the "Build number" 5 times, unlocked the item "For Developers", and is already automatically has to be checked on the "factory unlocked", then turn off the device, press simultaneously "Power + volume button up" and again select mode "Fastboot" and enter the following command:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    and after
    fastboot reboot
    and you need at this point in time, press the On button + key up to select Recovery.
    Or if you are not sure that will be in time, hold the right keys ON + volume up, keep up the appearance of choice Recovery, Fastboot and Normal, select of Recovery, then mount the SD card, copy and install this fileAttached fileSuperSU.zip(5.65 MB)

15. Click on the "Reload" On the phone, reboot again and all.
  16. Well that's all, you have the full Root, you can do whatever you want)

Post has been editedRoman36Liman - 25.05.17, 23:40
Reason for editing: updated instructions

Rep: (4195)
TWRP 3.0.2forVertex Impress XL : Attached filerecovery.img(12.11 MB)

Rekaveri assembled firmware based on Android 6.0 kernel version R1.V06 / Fri Aug 12 12:13:23 CST 2016
Stock recovery
Stock recovery from the specified firmware:Attached filerecovery.img(12.13 MB)

Attached files

Attached fileMT6735M_Android_scatter.zip(1.18 KB)
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.78-20160905010000.zip(4.77 MB)

Patch to remove from the system Gapps'ov

To put through custom rekaveri that above.
Attached fileAntiGAPPS.zip(124.42 KB)
Until you put, is not stable!

Post has been editedRoman36Liman - 03.12.18, 10:53
Reason for editing: raised to cap

Rep: (1858)
M
We move to subsection:Other brands
A fruitful discussion.

Rep: (1)
Roman36Liman @ 06.12.2016, 15:49*
How to unlock the bootloader?
All the actions you do on your own risk! If you have important files, make a backup and then follow the instructions below!

1. Downloading [attachment = "9214783: adb.zip"]
  2. Extract on the drive C (where you have Windows)
  3. Downloadingrecovery.imgand copy the folder with adb, like so:
    [Attachment = "9379851: Screenshot_1.png"]

4. It is advisable to make this item! Download the firmwareR1.V06 Official firmware for SF FlashToolunpack and sews it through SP Flash Tool mode "Firmware Upgrade."
  5. After the flash the phone, follow the first phone settings, go to Settings - About phone and click on the "Build number" 5 times, unlocked the item "For Developers".
  6. We go in and put a tick on "factory unlocked".
  7. Further, when done, we turn off the phone, hold the button while "Power + Volume Up key," select mode "Fastboot" and connect the phone to a PC.
  8. Open a command prompt and write "cd c: // adb" and then enter:
    fastboot oem unlock-go

9. The telephone displays some message, press the volume + key and you should get the following:
    [Attachment = "9214150: qcR46nG48kI.jpg"]

10. Then enter the command:
    fastboot reboot
    the phone will reboot.
  11. We take out the USB device from the phone, the phone reboot 2 times, and at the second time in rekaveri, there will be a green spherical image, and restart the phone again.
  12. Then the phone just to join, go through all the settings again, go back to Settings - About phone, click on the "Build number" 5 times, unlocked the item "For Developers", and is already automatically has to be checked on the "factory unlocked", then turn off the device, press keys simultaneously "Power + volume up button" again and select mode "Fastboot" and enter the following command:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    and after
    fastboot reboot

13. Phone to reboot and you will be able to enter in a custom rekaveri to make a backup, become root, and so on.

A custom kernel via fastboot to install do not have to? And if you need somewhere to take it? Podskazhite.Za earlier thanks.

* Buben75 And why do it? For what? If you're talking about rekaveri, it is possible and through the fast boot

Rep: (0)
My drivers are not installed. I tried on XP and Win7. In Device Manager, if you are lucky, it is determined as a portable device called - Impress XL or MTP Device and constantly reconnect, then with an exclamation mark, then no. But as soon as you insert the cord for a few seconds there is an unknown device called MT65xx Preloader and then what is above. I tried a different usb cable, cord native does not support the transfer of only charging.

Ruth wants to right. Battery quickly and suddenly sits, for example at 50% immediately off. The matter is likely the battery. And you want to disassemble the handset, but, really only display removal. : Sveta:

* Alex_stigma At this moment when there MT65hh that's when you need to catch that moment, and I realized the battery can be removed, you need to peel back the cover and all.

Thank you, the moment caught, drivers loaded, then reconnect it again appeared MTP. And here - "sewn it through SP Flash Tool mode" Firmware Upgrade "" -. Nothing happened. Turn off the phone, I stick the cable, open the SP firmware to upgrade and in theory should automatically detect and start the firmware, but still nothing happened.

phone about writing in support of about a battery and casing, wrote that the "Recommended restore factory settings if the problem persists, please contact the authorized service center. Disassembling the device can cause damage to body parts."

* Alex_stigma , Try a different USB insert, I have only to be picked up one begins.

* Roman36Liman, I installed firewood Preloader folder for XP for each port, but nothing has been picked up and eternal MTP.
Come home, I'll try to Win7, though, I think will also be.

* Alex_stigma , 7 should work 10 works for me for sure.

* Roman36Liman, MTP and also was kept?

* Alex_stigma No, I have it in your hand pointing

* Roman36Liman, as well as on XP, and how to update the MTB, consistently with the triangle

Posted on 25/01/2017, 19:47:

* Alex_stigma,
USB-device MTP *

Alex_stigma @ 25.01.17, 20:44*
USB device

Select "Browse my computer for driver software" then "Select driver from a list of mustache. Drivers" and choose the USB-device MTP, I think so.

* Roman36Liman, later on, or choose from a disc? if further what wines found wood, but when they are installed there is an error, the launch of this device is not possible, the code 10. If the disk, in the folder with the drivers, anything like

Hello to all!!! I had such a problem. Filled accidentally by firmware impress X still does not operate the sensor and the down arrow key. How to flash the drain of the XL? Flash Tool swears type is not the chip. What now? Thanks in advance: thank_you:

* Shainoorik Hello, remove the check in a file in the archive in my opinion is called

Roman36Liman @ 02.02.17, 22:37*
Hi, remove the file to check in the archive in my opinion is called

* Roman36Liman,
check.ini I deleted. file check in, I did not find. where to find it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 19:49