Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
GymUp is a free training diary that will help improve the effectiveness of classes thanks to programs from the best trainers and convenient statistics.

Description:
  • More than 50 selected programs from the best coaches and bodybuilders.
  • Over 500 training exercises
  • Discussion of training programs and exercises, the opportunity to ask for advice.
  • Training plans for any purpose, including weight loss, weight gain, strength increase
  • Selection of fitness programs for girls or men, for training in the gym, at home or on the street
  • Creating your own training programs and adjusting the preset
  • Supersets, trisets and other difficult exercises
  • Convenient record of results during training
  • View previous results of the exercise, as well as an instant display of progress
  • Rest timer
  • Visual schedules of exercises to assess your progress in training and their effectiveness
  • Log of body measurements (for example, weight, muscle volume) with the ability to easily view the progress in the form of graphs
  • Useful sports calculators, indispensable for professional training

Homepage: http://gymup.pro
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/keynote/id1130694850?mt=8
Android version: Gymup

Past versions

Post has been editedilya.shmarov - 05.12.16, 19:13
Reason for editing: description edits

Rep: (36)
I tried it. I was afraid of disappointment after the Android version, but everything is fine. Backup with transferred easily. There are a few questions:
1. Could not add photos to my created exercises.
2. Do not like the button signature when you complete the exercise. "Finish it?" "Yes, finish the exercise" and "No, I will do more." Instead of the last inscription, “Cancel” is logical. After all, it was not for nothing that I reached for the edge of the screen with my finger, falling into a small flag to complete the approach. If I want to do more, I will return to the desired point and finish it.
3. Used to discovering new facts at the end of a workout.
4. On iOS, you can’t do the setting as in Android “Timer sound at full volume”? And then the volume depends on the level of the last listening to music, for example.
5. If you pay 459 rubles, will all the references to any other payments and paid complexes disappear?

Post has been editedlipinvideo - 07.12.16, 14:03

Rep: (0)
* lipinvideo, wonderful that you liked it! We hope to please you further. There are still many plans ahead, both to transfer features from the version for Android, and to add new ones.
1. Indeed, so far there is no such possibility. But it is in the plans and will certainly appear in the next releases.
2. Perhaps it’s really worth renaming it to the more familiar “Cancel”. Thanks for the good advice. And if you want there is no confirmation at the end of the exercise, you can use the "Confirm at completion" setting ("Settings", subsection "Exercise" ").
3. We want to add this too in future releases.
4. Thanks for the advice, really needed setting. I will add in the near future.
5. Yes. “Full access” as well as “Annual subscription” give full access to all functions and content of the application. True, for programs that are initially free, the “Free” mark will remain. We’ll think it might be worth removing these marks if you get access to paid programs.

Thanks for the good advice! If you have any more ideas and suggestions, please write to us.

Rep: (36)
* ilya.shmarov, What data do I need from you so that you replenish the base with my exercises? 5 pieces of mine.

And further. I did not understand how, but for the second time in the program, I am not finishing the training as it should. Those. I click the checkbox of the last completed exercise and minimize the program. I think I’ve finished. I open the application another time, and a shit, the previous one is still coming ...
In other words, the end of a workout in a program is not obvious. Maybe I'm wrong?

UPD. The most important thing. When I open the Directories section, where are my programs (I have 4 of them. 3 days each (micro-periodization is called)). They find themselves in a disagreement: first 1st, then 4th, then 3rd, at the end of 2nd. Next come complexes purchased involuntarily. So, I click sorting, then activate "Added by user". They line up in order, bought disappear out of sight. All is well. Everyone is happy. But if I close the program and unload it from memory, then all this disgrace is repeated again. I would like my selection of sorting to remain forever, until I turn off the gooseberry back.

Post has been editedlipinvideo - 12.12.16, 21:04

* lipinvideo, after completing the last exercise, the training does not end with the calculation that you can add more exercises. Therefore, at the moment, to complete the workout, you need to click on the end workout button: a check box on the workout screen, where is the list of exercises. Really worth considering it. Will it be better if after completing all the exercises planned for training, you will be asked a question such as: "Are all planned exercises completed, complete the training?"

Now "My Programs" is sorted by default in the order they were created, and in the case of filters, by name. I think it's worth doing sorting by name for My Programs always, then your problem with the order should go through. I would not want to save the filters, since it might not be convenient for everyone.

The base of exercises is the same with Androyd. Therefore, I will discuss with the team when the update is planned. Please send to [email protected] what exercises you would like to see.

While everyone was installing GymUp under iOS, we already listened and fulfilled one of the wishes of users. We have added a stopwatch for convenient performance of exercises on time. Yes, not just a stopwatch, but smart!

- Able to delay the start and give a signal when it is time to start.
- If necessary, give a signal to complete the approach.
- automatically substitutes the results for the Time measure both in simple exercises and in supersets.

We hope that now it will be much more convenient to perform exercises for a while!

Follow the news. We hope that the next update will not take long. Send us your wishes, let's make GymUp better together!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 15.12.16, 05:45
Reason for editing: Text change ...

Rep: (744)
M
In case the topic is not supported for more than 1 month, the administration reserves the right to close it and / or move it to the iOS - Programs (Archive).

Hello! I use your application and so far I am very pleased. Tell me, is there support for circular training planned?

* ztvhnvn, Good day! Yes, adding circular training is planned. We are already thinking how best to make them, but most likely will not appear in the next release.

Rep: (3)
And the version for ios was abandoned, something has not been updated for a long time? There are many disadvantages compared to the android version, while the latter is constantly updated, and for the iPhone already in December last year it seemed to be. Campaign in vain bought a pro version on iPhone. Neither support for Apple Watch, nor convenient access to the results, like in a bucket, the testimony of exercises that I added myself are not saved and you have to weight, the number of repetitions and approaches to write in a separate program to change the time between sets, when compiling a program, you need to dance with tambourines. In general, the program on the bucket is 5, and on iOS barely pulls on the C grade. Before that, I used the Vkachalke program on an iPhone, then switched to the android and bought Gymup there, with the android I “freed” for half a year and threw it back on iOS and also bought the Gymup version, and I removed the fool from Vkachalka. If it weren’t too lazy to re-drive huge programs into the Pumping Room, I would leave with Gymup.

* Mihmiha, Thank you for using our applications. Yes, indeed the version for iOS is inferior in functionality to the version for Android. GymUp for Android has evolved over the years and has accumulated many useful features. It’s impossible to transfer everything at once. But you can influence which functions will be transferred first. To do this, write your wishes here or by email at [email protected].

The last update was in March this year. Dropsets, training planning have been added, the diaries section and other changes have improved. For example, there was convenient access to previous results from the one-click exercise screen (where you can see the results for all days with comments and comparisons between days). After that, in the process of preparing the next release, the developer of the iOS version, unfortunately, was temporarily out of order. But now the situation is improving and we hope for a release in the near future.

"the testimonies of the exercises that I added myself are not saved and you have to write down the weight, the number of repetitions and approaches in a separate program"
Please tell me more about this problem, where you do not save? For custom exercises, all the same options are available as for predefined ones.

Rep: (3)
When during training I go to the exercise menu, then "about the exercise" and the "history" tab. This tab is empty if I am viewing an exercise that I added

Rep: (2)
I use the application, version Pro. Most satisfies my needs. Of the disadvantages:
1. The interface is very confusing, just terribly confusing. Beginners to master it will be problematic. And to me, to be honest, too. I even wanted to stupidly “score” the program in the first training session. I would make a big button to start the training, there I would choose a program and go. Programs were edited separately somewhere. I understand, a matter of taste, but my opinion is as follows.
2. When performing exercises with your own weight (pull-ups, stretching Superman) you need to indicate the weight of the approaches o.O
3. For the same pull-ups, I would like to have an exercise on the simulator with unloading (this is so Wishlist, but I think this is quite true)
4. It would be nice to add a video of exercises, see from the pictures what and how it doesn’t always work (actual for beginners)
And the rest I like. Especially after compiling the program, see what is loaded and what is not very. For it is big +.

Rep: (5)
I switched to the Ios version with Android pro, I will try, I hope I will not be very disappointed. I did not find how to transfer the previously completed workouts (on Google I did the drive on a memory card: sveta:

But I lost the android with the pro version of the application, and the data is not imported to the ios version (version free). writes "oops, something went wrong." how to be now ((. and is it possible to somehow restore the pro version?

Post has been editeddelmaksa - 31.08.17, 17:26

* Amatid, GymUp’s iOS version has a large “Start training” button, as well as a selection of training sessions by parameters and the creation / editing of programs.
In many exercises with your weight, for example, pull-ups, there comes a time when there is a need to add weight. For such cases, for all exercises, it is possible to specify a Weight-Repeat pattern. In future updates of the application, we will definitely add the possibility of the Repeats only scheme, similar to GymUp Android.
Yes, the video would be great. I hope that hands will reach this.

Posted on 09/04/2017, 01:05:

* pikachoo in the settings of GymUp Android there is a choice of exporting to iOS. You can choose to export using both the VKontakte login and the recovery code. To import into iOS, you need to select the appropriate import method in the application settings in the "Data Import" section. If you still have questions about data transfer, you can write to us at [email protected]

* delmaksa, From day to day, the GymUp iOS update will be released, which is likely to fix your data recovery problem. If the update does not help or if there is no way to wait, then write to us at [email protected] we will help solve the problem.

Greetings gentlemen to the developers. Maybe after all it is worth unifying the interface and functionality of the program for both axes? (each one bought a pro version) Wildly uncomfortable interface on iOS, on android everything is intuitive, so why reinvent the wheel a second time?

* boogyman1, One interface will definitely not be, because different systems. Functionality in both versions will be compared. What exactly is not convenient for you?

Afonya falls asleep anyway, even if you check the settings.
I did not find how to fill out the tabular part with the approaches from the previous training, if it is indicated what to consider the program day.
This is vskidku.
I will not say anything about the unsuccessful sounds of the completion of the workout, compared to the android version, the version for iOS looks wretched.

* boogyman1, "Afonya falls asleep anyway, even if you check the settings."
Are you talking about setting a working timer? This setting applies only to the timer, and does not apply to the entire application. In the future, such a setting will appear for the entire application. But given Apple’s limitations, an iOS application cannot guarantee that the phone will not fall asleep, this is decided by iOS. This is one of the many differences between iOS and Android.

“I didn’t find how to fill out the tabular part with the approaches from the previous training, if it is indicated what to consider the day of the program.”
This part is automatically filled based on your previous workouts. If this setting is enabled, then the previous results will be taken from the same exercise performed as part of the same training day of the same program. If this setting is disabled, then the previous results will be taken from the same exercise without reference to the training program.

"I will not say anything about the unsuccessful sounds of completing the workout"
There is no sound at the end of the workout. Do you want us to add it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 07:16