> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> Archos 133 Oxygen - Discussion | 13.3 "Tablet
Mega13
Message#1
05.12.16, 13:02
Misanthrope
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 441
Check in: 13.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

DiscussionArchos 133 Oxygen
PictureArchos 133 Oxygen
Description | Discussion

Specifications
Hardware
  • Processor: Rockchip RK3368, 8-core Cortex-A53, 1.5 GHz processor
  • Graphics processor: PowerVR SGX6110
  • RAM: 2GB DDR3
  • Internal Memory: 64GB EMMC
  • MicroSD card support up to 128 GB
  • Dimensions and weight: 339x 219x 10.5mm, ≈ 1170g

Screen
  • Screen diagonal: 13.3 "(33.8 cm)
  • Resolution: 1920 x 1080
  • Matrix type: IPS, capacitive, up to 10 simultaneous touch points

BY
  • Operating system: Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • App Store: Google Play
  • Internet browser: Chrome
  • Voice Assistant: Google Now
  • Google Apps Pre-installed: Gmail, Maps, Play Music, Play Movies & TV, Drive, YouTube, Photos, Hangouts
  • Pre-installed ARCHOS applications: ARCHOS Video, ARCHOS Files, System Monitor
  • Email: POP / IMAP / Exchange Active Synch / SMTP / Push Mail

Connection
  • WiFi: Yes, with access point function
  • WiFi Direct: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready
  • GPS / A-GPS: Yes
  • SAR / DAS: No

Camera
  • Front camera: 2 MP
  • Main camera: 5 MP with Flash Focus

Battery
  • Battery Capacity: 10,000 mAh
  • Video playback time: ≈ 5 hours (168 hours in standby mode)
  • Battery Type: Lithium Ion
  • Battery weight: 150 g
  • Number of cells: 1
  • Charger: 5 V / 2.5 A, input for power supply

Multimedia
  • Video playback: H.264 up to 720p with a frequency of 30 frames per second / MPEG-4 HD up to 720p with a frequency of 30 frames per second, formats: AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, PS, TS, MKV, FLV
  • Audio playback: MP3, WAV (PCM / ADPCM), AAC, AAC +, 5.1, OGG Vorbis, FLAC
  • Image viewer: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
  • uPnP / DNLA: Yes, via Video and Media Server applications

Ports and sensors
  • Speakers: 2 built-in speakers
  • Audio output: 3.5 mm
  • Microphone: Yes
  • USB: 2 micro USB ports with OTG support (cable sold separately)
  • G-Sensor: Yes
  • Accelerometer: Yes
  • HDMI: Micro HDMI

Equipment
  • ARCHOS 133 Oxygen Tablet
  • Charger with adapters for EU and UK sockets
  • USB cable
  • Documentation

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 04.07.17, 13:11
ghostler
Message#22
24.07.17, 15:12
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 18.06.08

He also decided not to drag out time, and took it at a “low” price (12,500, because he finally appeared in the DNS, but for 15+).
Overall, too, pleased.

Case for 3+. Pretty fat. Plastic. Huge frames from all sides. Well, at least because of the speakers, but no - the sound is unbearable, especially the frames are large on all sides, not just from above. On the other hand, the mass is also large, and objectively because of the size of the screen, the device cannot be lightweight, so a good hand hold is required. With the third one - in the hands of him it’s still impossible to keep; Mass is big and hands are tired. But for a "stationary" device, the size of the frames with large dimensions seems to be not so relevant. Speaking of stationarity, it comes with a fairly comfortable pad with adjustable tilt angle. Not a masterpiece of design ideas, but the functionality is excellent - it does not slide on the table, the tablet in it is like a glove, the corners are comfortable, the quality plastic. The area of ​​the base is small, so on non-rigid surfaces will be unstable. But in general, like the stand.

The screen is normal. One broken subpixel - it glows green against a dark background, it doesn’t catch the eye, it is visible only in dark scenes in movies and other videos. The brightness for the house is sufficient, there is no brightness sensor. The color saturation is average, the screen looks a little pale. But in general - there are no serious complaints.
Touchscreen is average in sensitivity. This is especially inconvenient when something has to be “brushed off” or other “long” gestures - the screen is large, the movement turns out to be lengthy, and at first it was generally inconvenient to do, then adapted.
The screen protection is plastic, so without a film it will eventually get scratched. By the way about the protective film: although I knew about its presence, but when removing the shipping film for specials. tongue - took off in fact both. I noticed much later, when the film had already become dusty, and it was no longer possible to back it up as well as from the factory. In general, be careful. On the other hand, the film is of average quality, I would still try to find something with the best "sliding" properties.

With a worse sound. The speakers, though on the front side and in a thick case, but the volume is not enough. I tried a couple of audio amplification programs - much better, with gain of + 25-30%, there are no more complaints about loudness, and there are no strong distortions (although in hovering and loud places you can hear hooting).

The speed of work and responsiveness - not a brake and not a meteor, a good budget. There is practically no garbage. Free RAM more gig, flash drives - 52 gig. In anttuu scored 38k parrots. In general, not for games, at least because of the size. Glitches and zavison was not. Youtube flew a couple of times, but after upgrading to the latest version it works stably.
Youtube and video - I haven't found any problems yet, everything is smooth and pleasant at 1080p.
By the way, it’s quite a convenient full-time file manager: there is support for network resources (SMB, DLNA), two-pane mode of operation, in the end I didn’t even put anything in return. The pre-installed Archos player requires you to deliver codecs from the market (after installing the program, you need to start the program so that the necessary files are copied where necessary), but in general you also like it - it’s quite a user-friendly interface, normally took video over the network, conveniently made quick settings, though Russification is partial .

The battery, it seems, does not hold very well - with half the brightness and full volume landed in a day, in about 4 hours of work (mostly video). Maybe even raskochegaritsya. But for a semi-stationary device - it seems not very important.

In general - the device is budget, without something outstanding. The impression of a quality Chinese with a good and stable firmware. There are drawbacks, but not critical. Since there are no direct competitors in this amount, it does not make sense to talk about price / quality / functionality ratios. From here, by the way, there is a fear that the price may be overturned. But at current prices - worth the money.
I was taken as a multiplayer portable multimedia processor - I met the expectations. Big screen is convenient.

Post has been editedghostler - 24.07.17, 15:24
ghostler
Message#23
28.07.17, 16:22
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Tartarelin @ 02.28.17, 10:29*
How to use a PDF reader?

By the way, the screen for reading PDF is excellent, pages in landscape orientation are shorter than the screen, but they are still read without tension (with the quality of the source as sane). On a 10 "machine, reading scanned pages is much harder.

Post has been editedghostler - 28.07.17, 16:22
Dr_Baltar
Message#24
28.07.17, 21:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 15.07.17
Archos 133 Oxygen

The battery, it seems, does not hold very well - with half the brightness and full volume landed in a day, in about 4 hours of work (mostly video). Maybe even raskochegaritsya. But for a semi-stationary device - it seems not very important.

The processor / graph chip seems to be eating, playing at TES Legends- it squander quickly, and on the right side it heats up immediately. The screen itself at my full brightness eats little, almost imperceptibly even, in the market, something is flipping / watching, in the browser the site- the charge slowly leaves quite.
VLASER
Message#25
11.08.17, 22:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 31.08.07
Thl w7s

Who got root?
VLASER
Message#26
03.09.17, 17:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Thl w7s

The topic is clearly dead, and it's a pity that the device is not bad, the screen is 13.3 inches for 12 rubles with decent performance, there are no competitors from the minuses only weight and navigation (satellites catch with a bang, but there are still failures ????) , although already used without it. Put in the car connected the TV tuner navigation and video at the same time (additional software). All heavy toys go even at the maximum of graphics except nova 3 (all green) with which I do not know. And yet who got the root answer pliz!
pusia46
Message#27
05.09.17, 15:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 03.02.09

Who has already played enough, write a review with + and - apparatus. Painfully he liked me.

--------------------
Beelink GT1 Ultimate G912 313MO
DUNE HD 301
TCL 55 "L55S4600F / NEC L102WG
vitdons
Message#28
07.09.17, 21:22
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 24.02.14

A tank of blits will pull this unit? Can anyone potest-what FPS, on what graphics settings? Probably nice on such a big screen to drive the game ...

--------------------
Wit
VLASER
Message#29
09.09.17, 23:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Thl w7s

A tank of blits will pull this unit? Can anyone potest-what FPS, on what graphics settings? Probably nice on such a big screen to drive the game ...

Tanks blitz on Max graph goes without problems
ghostler
Message#30
14.09.17, 11:46
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Pusia46 @ 09/05/17, 15:45*
Who has already played enough, write a review with + and - apparatus

I have been using it for more than a month every day as a "kitchen desktop TV", i.e. 90% - this is a video, mostly YouTube.
+ Nice comfortable screen and sound
+ Stability of work - during normal operation there were no glitches or freezes at all.

- Low brightness: always at maximum, usually enough, but the glare on the glossy screen naturally kills the picture almost completely
- The sound could be louder, the software amplifier helps, but so far it is impossible to set it up once and forget
- Heavy, except on the table uncomfortable to use
- The stand, though good, but separate, respectively, cannot be moved with one hand, you need to take the stand separately and drag it
- The battery is still rather weak, it lasts for about 3-4 hours video at maximum brightness and volume with 3 days of work in standby mode.

+ - Small standard font and generally scale. On the one hand, minus, because controls are small and awkward. On the other hand, plus, because more information is placed on the screen (for example, on a phone with FullHD resolution, only 2-3 video previews are shown on the main YouTube page, and here - 2 lines of 5 elements, and so on in all such lists)

Post has been editedghostler - 14.09.17, 12:18
Immmalal1986
Message#31
30.09.17, 22:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 284
Check in: 30.04.13
Huawei MediaPad M5 10 Wi-Fi

I was also attracted by the tablet, I always wanted a bigger screen.
and how does he have web surfing in the browser? does it open quickly? not stupid, not hanging?
Now my prestigio will first hang, then the page will open
KainLol
Message#32
23.10.17, 20:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.10.08

Two days have passed, the flight is normal, the mother uses, the pages open quickly, to watch the video you need to set the player with the amplification of the sound with it, the sound is normal. Do not put WhatsApp, VibER and Skype all ok. I downloaded a couple of races, launched, did not slow down, deleted, now I am looking for a fun farm (cracked) and a couple of simple but good toys for a woman under 60. The tablet was taken on the basis of poor vision even with glasses. Mom is very pleased. What I have not yet mastered: closing all open windows with one click (do not collapse but close), a ban on updating certain programs. I bought for 11018 rubles. + 13 inch plastic case 771 rubles (included great) + 300 delivery. Well, that would beat off the delivery on ordering all the necessary small things for which too lazy to just go.
Dr_Baltar
Message#33
24.10.17, 21:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 15.07.17
Archos 133 Oxygen

For surfing just super for your money. Games, well, I flipped through in the market, one corner and then, and even a solid Asian panache. If only in kki what to play, such as herstone. The downside for the price is the weight, it’s mostly uncomfortable just to lay it on your back with your hands on the weight in the air. And the factory glossy film directly blinds from the chandelier, I don’t undertake to tear it off, for where can I find such a film under such inches. Especially noticeable when the chandelier is on, if you sit in front of the computer, watch the show there and surf the tablet, the monitor becomes worse visible. tablet blinds in the eyes of the chandelier.
Immmalal1986
Message#34
29.10.17, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

I also bought such a tablet. I have long wanted more than 10 inches and more brightly. And it got, it does not slow down, I really liked the screen, for 3 hours even the eyes were not tired. on a cloudy day at home I had about 25% brightness. but in the evening without light I removed the backlight to 0 and heard a squeak on the right side. I also noticed that when backlit is less than 20%, the screen may not flicker much. for an approximate 25% and more, there is neither a flicker nor a squeak. check how are you? My flicker manifests itself once in a while the brightness decreases from 20%, and the squeak is always.
and more fine print in browsers. Only Opera Mini increases it and then not everywhere, and other browsers do not respond to settings that are so few. Someone tried to increase fonts by 2-3 times?
I also noticed a drawback: it does not transmit a signal through the hdmi-vga adapter, another tablet on the android transmits. Can someone check out hdmi? The tablet first chopped off the screen when connected, now does not react at all. And in general hdmi itself turns on

Post has been editedImmmalal1986 - 29.10.17, 18:58
Immmalal1986
Message#35
31.10.17, 17:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

after 3 days of study revealed the following disadvantages:
- the backlight may flicker when the brightness level is less than 20%
- when the brightness level is less than 20%, there is a squeak on the right side of the tablet, in annoying silence
- hdmi does not work fully, when connected to a TV set, the tablet screen goes out, it is very inconvenient to operate. when connected via the hdmi-vga adapter, the image is not transmitted.
Can someone check it out on your own?
Are these shortcomings enough to return the tablet?
mgaranov
Message#36
02.11.17, 07:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 219
Check in: 17.01.16

* Immortal1986
to the account, I do not understand the "not convenient", in my opinion it is impossible, let's say, to watch a movie, you need to control the player
Immmalal1986
Message#37
02.11.17, 19:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

* mgaranov,
That's it is almost impossible if you do not accidentally get a finger. Usually, people try to turn off the screen so that the battery is not planted, but here it is the opposite.
today passed the tablet on the diagnosis. I hope for a refund. The idea is good, with such a screen is convenient, but most likely I got married
mgaranov
Message#38
02.11.17, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

* Immortal1986
There is still a tablet like this 10.1 "Tablet Archos 101 Magnus 64 GB, but there is no topic for it, there is almost no feedback

Post has been editedmgaranov - 02.11.17, 21:34
mgaranov
Message#39
02.11.17, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

Immortal1986 @ 02.11.17, 20:11*
That's it is almost impossible if you do not accidentally get a finger. Usually, people try to turn off the screen so that the battery is not planted, but here it is the opposite.
today passed the tablet on the diagnosis. I hope for a refund. The idea is good, with such a screen is convenient, but most likely I got married

And if you find Claudia to it, because there are clavas for androids, then the screen off is not a hindrance
AndreyVorobyev
Message#40
05.11.17, 23:04
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 03.11.17

Hello. How is the autonomy of the tablet in applications, does everyone have a bad battery?
mgaranov
Message#41
06.11.17, 14:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

I know, if a tablet with the rights of a root, then you can connect any computer mouse to it and it will work, but will any mouse work without such rights on it?
Archos

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:05