> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Final Fantasy XV

Rep: (3412)

Attached Image

Useful

Trailer
Passage

Post has been editedDyuss - 04.12.16, 22:41

Rep: (48)
How to increase weapon damage, such as an upgrade? As generit normal magic, and the only fire, ice, lightning, and all?

Rep: (21)
Generally deity ring and kings terribly disbalanseye pieces))

Rep: (1594)
Magic Recipes:
Flare
Fire 99 + Hunter's medal 1 (medallion hunter?)

Fivefold random spell, almost the maximum level 90.
99 Fire + Ice Lightning + 99 99 + [Potion] Magic Power

Damage enemies with ice + othil for you
Ice + lechilki

random spell
Fire, Ice, Lightning in equal proportions.

Increased Experience per Battle
Any spell + old coin / bill

Death 16 level
Any spell + scorpion sting

Death 52 level
Any spell + Vc korla

Death 99 level
Any spell + Durable mustache

Rep: (31)
for about a photo - PROMT. I'm here all look, do not you think that, with it what it will, or tasks, or something. Chet seems to me that the photo you can see for example that something?

* zyakin
I will not spoil, but the jobs are, and you can see that something is. And even hidden achivki associated with it.
If you have questions - write. The game has a very high level and many passed than I can - help.
And ... Grow carrots.

Dyuss @ 11.12.16, 17:24*
I will not spoil, but the jobs are, and you can see that something is. And even hidden achivki associated with it.
If you have questions - write. The game has a very high level and many passed than I can - help.
And ... Grow carrots.

Thank you, the game has not yet acquired, forward). Here the question is ripe. In somewhere was infa that if you go platinum demo, it will appear in the main game furry animal, is it true?

Posted on 12/11/2016, 19:08:

zyakin @ 11.12.16, 19:08*
The game has a very high level and many went

enough of how much longer?

* zyakin
He did not play in the demo. Naigranno 60 hours, 65 level. On the eighth head and the plot is not going, I poke into every corner and perform all the tasks.
By the way, to farm, achivok, explore the world best eighth chapter before heading to the lighthouse.

Dyuss @ 11.12.16, 20:24*
He did not play in the demo. Naigranno 60 hours, 65 level. On the eighth head and the plot is not going, I poke into every corner and perform all the tasks.
By the way, to farm, achivok, explore the world best eighth chapter before heading to the lighthouse.

Wow cool! The game really seems huge: yes2:!

* zyakin
Not that word. But the plot in it plays a dominant position, it is interesting to explore this world.

Dyuss @ 11.12.16, 20:57*
Not that word. But the plot in it plays a dominant position, it is interesting to explore this world.

Another question, the press reported that in this game, as in all the world finalka-field call it so, it is not essential in the study. I wrote that just as in the old series of huge and important role played by Dungey. I do a lot of them? Connected side quests with them?

Rep: (20)
zyakin @ 11.12.16, 21:19*
I wrote that just as in the old series of huge and important role played by Dungey. I do a lot of them? Connected side quests with them?

Lot. Connected. : Heppy_dancing:

* zyakin
* DeathPenalty,
Some even have to sweat. But the reward (varied loot) is also significant. Without training there better not to Suva.

* Dyuss, just today broke through the thicket and climbed up the mountain)
37 hours games 41 level. : Comando:

* DeathPenalty,
Now on the mountain itself.
Bird made out for a minute three magiyami to boost the experience. Dali 80,000 experience for her. Painfully burning well rascal, its Ignis superb knife constantly burned out smartly. I did not have to fight and

Post has been editedDyuss - 12.12.16, 01:58

* Dyuss,
Hmmm ... But the bird I had not met for some reason ... Jack saw, waiting for the host appears run down.
Then I got bored - I went into the tomb, took the gun and teleportnulsya to the entrance.
Maybe she appears at night?

* DeathPenalty,
I owe it to the nearest village it took the contract. That is to say three tasks once performed: a mountain climbed, sfotkal her and poultry destroyed.

Roadmap for future patches and updates

Short-term plans:
There will be some changes to Chapter 13 and will be processed strength magic rings in the direction of its increase.

Medium-term plans:
It is planned to work with the second half of the game, adding new scenes, voice conversations, etc .. They promise to do just quickly localize them. Details promise later ...

Long-term plans:
Plan to make major story characters - gaming, ie add the ability to manage them. Enter the avatar system to create original characters and other updates to FF15 was interesting to players as the more long as possible.

Other:
NG + will be introduced to a variety of buns and transfer progress from NG + NG. For example, at the end of the game at a low level, they will be offered subjects such kobinezona invisibility, or something like that extend the range of games (range of play)
Make it possible to increase the font for convenience.

Well, the plans for the next DLC in force:
FFXV Holiday Pack
FFXV Booster Pack
FFXV Episode Gladiolus
FFXV Episode Ignis
FFXV Episode Prompto
FFXV Online Expansion Pack: Companion

Well, that's great!

* Dyuss, aah! So that's it.

right now I spotted on YouTube;) life hacking as it is easier to kill Iron Giant, which appears at night.
beat it must begin in 4-5 hours in the morning when the sun rises, it starts to get more great damage from sunlight.

Post has been editedzyakin - 12.12.16, 14:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/09/20, 19:32