Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 28.10.11

Off-road hoverboard Kiwano KO-X - Discussion

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Device description
In the online stores a lot of offers for winter / off-road hoverboard KIWANO KO-X, the wheels look tempting. Diameter 8.5 inches. It is much cheaper than the "king of the market" Xiaomi Ninebot mini PRO SE (20tr vs 35tr).
It looks almost identical to something called Icoco Hammer (I suppose that the clone is under a different name).

Characteristics, as usual, vary from site to site, but on average they write this:
8.5 "wheels
Power 2x400 W = 800 W (1000 W is written somewhere, but I believe the smallest digit)
Maximum speed of 15 km / h
Maximum mileage 15-20km (somewhere they write as much as 25)
Weight 13 kg
Samsung battery 4400 mAh

Question: Is there at least one live real person with experience riding a KIWANO KO-X?
Well, or at least from where is this hoverboard, whose is it, is it a clone of someone?
All allegedly found "reviews" - advertising reviews from sellers. No live reviews found.
shash
Message#22
25.04.17, 22:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 15.10.07

Lord Veron @ 04/25/17, 08:44*
Absolutely the same choice faced Kivano or Naynbot, and exactly the same situation: for the child himself to drive. As a result, the choice fell on Kivano, because as it turned out, the son of (6 years) handles the control of turns (at naynbota) is generally not convenient and not comfortable to ride. As a result, we bought Kivano and so far have no regrets.
But, I will say at once, if I chose transport purely for myself, then to a greater degree I would prefer a monowheel because of the mobility of transportation.

That is, the nynbot turns the handle of this lap? And on the spot, for example, it does not turn around. I mean, the son is still buying a toy - 12 years old, and not a means of transportation. Then, in terms of the frills of everyones, Kivano is probably preferable .. But I would take a Ninebot mini myself. Ok, thanks for the answer, in the store we will try both before buying, but now I see to myself that the boy who should be taken.
Lord veron
Message#23
27.04.17, 13:07
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 90
Check in: 09.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

* Tofik77,
For a beginner, I would recommend the following monocolace models: NineBot One A1, KingSong 14B, Inmotion V5
Tofik77
Message#24
02.05.17, 11:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 17.04.17

Long thought and analyzed, and came to the conclusion that the most useful as a convenience will be xiaomi ninebot mini pro. I think better than a clean hoverboard. What do you think?
bar4yk
Message#25
07.05.17, 00:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 17.07.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920F

But at the same time, the mono-wheel is quite difficult to master - this is my impression, yes they say it is rather expensive to ride it o.O
anthology with a bicycle. When you study for the first time, it is scary, mostly to fall. I mastered the wheel quickly. Before that, I went on a ninebot mini hoverboard. I'll tell you heaven and earth. More freedom to ride. You do not think about the two wheels under you, just about one thing. More compact, more convenient to carry. You can jump on the curbs. Generally buy, learn)

--------------------
Samsung note 8 Samsung galaxy note 5
Samsung Gear s3 Ninebot one
p. 2.3.1Resource rules
kaa231280
Message#26
08.05.17, 06:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 30.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Well, finally connected with the prog kiwano plus !!! Apparently her next update helped.
1upus
Message#27
15.05.17, 23:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1133
Check in: 31.05.14
Apple iPhone 6

Normal goroskuter with normal filling (if not quite scant replica).
With all the consequences: not very stable at high speeds. Clearance is less than 10 "models.
Filling and motors similar to other models. Differs, on a big light "only by appearance.
Ninebot mini will be more interesting.

Inside Kivano there are TaoTao boards with their own software. Appendix kivano to the original - a copy of corporate taotao plus with the design under the brand of the customer.

Post has been edited1upus - 15.05.17, 23:51

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Lord veron
Message#28
16.05.17, 10:46
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 09.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

* 1upus,Please tell me, why then if inside the board TaoTao and the application is a copy of taotao plus, does the hoverboard itself connect to this taotaoplus? What is the reason? After all, in theory, the connection should be
Bupb
Message#29
16.05.17, 12:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

* 1upus,
The filling is not similar to other models.
Motors are different, the battery lies in the case.
Identical only boards are original taotao, but with their software.
Marat721
Message#30
16.05.17, 14:37
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 05.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

This giroskuter and cannot be closely compared with all sorts of smart balances, I bought my original Kiwano KO-X with the self-balance function on the websitehttp://kiwano-store.ruAt first I wanted to buy it with delivery to Ufa via TK, but it turned out that in Ufa there is a delivery point where I checked everything before purchase and was convinced of originality. I drove through mud, gravel sand, drove into the lake with one wheel, I was afraid that I could damage my Kivano, but there was no protection against water getting inside the case. At night, the front lights look very clear. Not very pleased with the distance on the road, indicated 16 km. on the box I did not drive. Overall impressions are super.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMarat721 - 16.05.17, 14:43
1upus
Message#31
17.05.17, 01:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1133
Apple iPhone 6

* Lord Veron,Custom application for the customer, specially made this way. My supplier is launching a new brand of gyroscooters, it will have fees from Tao, with an application designed and rendered for it. With the prog kivano or the original taotao, they will not work either.
* BupbHe took for sale heels replicas collected on high-quality stuffing. Motors were not worse. The battery, yes, without a plastic casing. Banks in it can be ordered any, from nouneyma to lg, sanyo and everyone's favorite Samsung. Stick any stick.
* Marat721,Share your experience, on what off road rolled?
It seems to me that on large rubble and sand the permeability will not be very ...

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Bupb
Message#32
17.05.17, 07:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* 1upus,What do you mean "the engines were not worse"? There, in order to understand them, it is necessary either to weigh (without a disk) or to check on the rise different motors with one battery.
Marat721
Message#33
17.05.17, 07:44
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Share your experience, on what off road rolled?
It seems to me that on large rubble and sand the permeability will not be very ...

There was no opportunity to ride on large rubble, and I think it is possible to ride on such a coating only at the moment of laying asphalt), mostly we drove along small gravel mixed with stones and sand, on lawns, in the forest, drove everywhere except loose sand (sinking) , but when a child of 8 years rode on this sand on a hoverboard, rushing only this way, so the difference in weight matters, the liquid is not deep silt near the lake, too, did not stop it.
There are a lot of replicas on the market, be careful when searching by phone, they stated that 100% of the original, but when I arrived at the place I saw only replicas and so it was several times, I rode on replicas, it feels like the replica behaves not at all like the original, on the original the course is smoother, more comfortable, more comfortable.
not advertising, just advice how not to buy a cue, I bought from these guyshttp://kiwano-store.ru

Post has been editedMarat721 - 17.05.17, 07:52
1upus
Message#34
17.05.17, 19:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1133
Apple iPhone 6

* Bupbdismantled, weighed, a little potestili.
Please note that I am talking about exactly those copies that I had, collected with the filling that we ordered.
My words do not mean that all remarks kivano of such quality.
* Marat721,Thanks for the detailed answer. I asked about the gravel, because there was one client from a suburb who was interested in just such characteristics. They just have such a coating on the street, as if they planned to put asphalt, but forgot
Of course, we tested our samples, but not in such conditions as you. For the sale were delivered.

P.S. Removing the motor from the wheel is not so difficult, the main thing is the skill! Usually enough hand strength, very rarely, you have to clamp the axis in a vice and pull the rim at a right angle. This usually has to be done if the manufacturer is not too lazy to apply sealant.

Post has been edited1upus - 17.05.17, 20:00

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Bupb
Message#35
17.05.17, 20:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* 1upus,
And if it's not a secret, why did they order some kind of special assembly?
1upus
Message#36
18.05.17, 03:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1133
Apple iPhone 6

This is not a special assembly. When you take from the factory, you are offered most of the components of different quality and price. We only take top positions to minimize the number of warranty calls. Can collect what your heart desires. At least for one trip and throw it away.

--------------------
I can ESMax.
zaits
Message#37
19.05.17, 09:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 04.01.08
Apple iPhone 5s

* Lord Veron,How are things going with the battery ??? recently acquired the original kiwano, the battery is very frustrating ... not enough for the claimed 15 km ... much less ... maybe I have a marriage?
zaits
Message#38
19.05.17, 10:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Apple iPhone 5s

* Marat721,
how long does the battery run?
Marat721
Message#39
19.05.17, 10:38
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Zitz @ 05/19/17, 12:36*
how long does the battery run?

about 8km
zaits
Message#40
19.05.17, 10:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Apple iPhone 5s

* Marat721,
I have about the same .... sad ... what do you think, 10.5 lasts longer ????
Marat721
Message#41
19.05.17, 10:56
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Zitz @ 05/19/17, 12:47*
I have about the same .... sad ... what do you think, 10.5 lasts longer ????

I do not even know, but I think of all the hoverboard kivano the most worthy option, everything else is Chinese trinkets toys.
Now I want Xiaomi Mijia electric scooter)

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 19:38