Accessories
Cable
TIEGEM - 2.05A - Post 1 Post 2
Ugreen - 2.23A - Fast
Charging
Covers
Films
Safety glasses
Safety glasses are suitable only withSquirt stain remover under glass because screen has a small bevel or in other words screen concave inside and there will be spots on the edges , swill fills these spots and in the end all good.
Examples of stains on Chuwi Hi10 Plus with glued glass
Attached Image
Attached Image
An example of the action of the liquid on the Chuwi Hi10 Plus with glued glass
Attached Image

Slurry on staining under glass(link to post)
Safety glass MDFUNDAS 0.33mm
Safety glass MDFUNDAS 0.26mm
OTG + HUB
Stickers of Russian letters on the keyboard
Reviews:
What not to buy
PZOZ USB Cable -Aliexpress- it does not give a voltage above 1A.

Post has been editedctich - 14.10.18, 11:37
Reason for editing: Added information

Rep: (2)
It seems to be written glass and at a price like it doesn’t pull on the film, I also read about autonomy that it works longer on Windows ... But I don’t really believe it, I’ll check it, Windows is voracious ..

In the extreme case, I will give her my samsung p605, if I do not make friends with Windows at all

Post has been editedniceejik - 24.10.16, 17:44

Rep: (5)
alexsrg @ 10/23/2016, 9:13 PM*

On banggood I found only a case with a keyboard. And there is no protective glass on vi10 plus / hi10 plus. You can throw links to a suitable protective glass and cover (without a keyboard). THX!

Now I looked, the film came on hi10 without a plus. It is shorter by 20cm. Since the tablet is already with a film, $ 100 is not a big loss. It makes sense to take that glass, that there is no film, because of the layer it will glare. There is a thought to take from the surface pro 4 matte and cut, we'll see. Yes, and the meaning of the case without a keyboard either. Wind without Claudia sad. The difference in autonomy on Win with a keyboard is about -1h. I do not use Remix, I will demolish it.

Post has been editedH.v.v - 25.10.16, 10:54

the seller just wrote that they have no glass, but only a film, sent him into the woods with a film ....

Rep: (44)
the seller just wrote that they have no glass, but only a film, sent him into the woods with a film ....

And I replied that he was ready to sell the protection of the kit you bought separately for 13 bucks. But the question - whether it is glass or film - was silent. It means all the same film, but still not in size. So the current day with screen protection for Hi10 Plus is all bad. There is nothing on sale.

And I replied that he was ready to sell the protection of the kit you bought separately for 13 bucks. But the question - whether it is glass or film - was silent. It means all the same film, but still not in size. So the current day with screen protection for Hi10 Plus is all bad. There is nothing on sale.

Yes, there is 100% film, he said he would return the money for her to the paper ...
The seller began to delay something with sending, requested cancellation of the order, let's see what happens next ....
Niceejik @ 10.26.2016, 23:14*
The seller began to delay something with sending, requested cancellation of the order, let's see what happens next ....

I sent the track number today, but here it’s a great doubt whether it will be convenient to use Windows after the android on the tablet

Rep: (1)
I also bought it from girbest, it came quickly in 17 days from the date of payment and before delivery to the house.
Completely updated Windows to aniversari. Sd sees. The screen is fine. The speakers are so-so, but stereo.
A pre-order for plus with z8350 has already appeared on the girbest.
I do not know, for 15k I took everything (tablet, keyboard, 64 gig card).
I was thinking about buying an i7 cube and this, but the price of 10 kilo rubles was alarmed because of m3, but took because of autonomy.
I wanted to ask if there are any guides to optimize the work on these atoms, what to cut down, what programs to download, I looked at those tablets on YouTube, but maybe there are some other tips.

Post has been editedbigfatcookie - 29.10.16, 09:45

Rep: (13)
Damn, now I also want 11.11 to take this beast, but it is embarrassing that we have very few of them yet. Worth a tablet? On sale will be about 11k cost on z8350.
I do not want hi10pro because of the small battery

* andreevds,
Well, someone should be the first? :)

I, too, will probably fit in on the 11th — but it’s important that there is a version with a cover (by the way, how is it with Russian letters, after all, will anyone tell?) And that our aliexpress should not collapse.

Rep: (13)
* EgorD-SPb,
I still think everything, but have not found it better. There are few cubes at all, support problems. But I want the opposite without Claudia. Not comfortable with her, I think. I do not have 2 laptops at home, 15 and 13 "lying on the bed. I want to take Klava separately a small BT, for 700-800 r on Ali, I have already looked after, and stick a hub to my tablet, into it a receiver and mice.Imho is more convenient, because the clave can be rotated as you like and at a convenient angle, and the tablet will stand in the case.
About discounts on alikha-there in the Ale store (it seems so-called) it will be for the norms of money, in the rest it is more expensive. I can throw a link in a personal

H.v.v @ 02.11.2016, 07:09*
If the budget allows and you need a more productive and high-quality machine, to the original Surface or MacBook.

So the price tag differs several times. Even close to "an order of magnitude."
It is impossible to compare with McDachin at all, the WinBuk and MacBook IMHO are taken, after all, consciously, for some clear goals. Just sourcing is for the androids, of which there are many.

H.v.v @ 02.11.2016, 07:09*
No 3G module.

I do not understand at all, explain why this is a minus and not, on the contrary, a plus?
Why, try, do you need another SIM card for the device and pay for the tariff, instead of distributing wi-fi from a smart card that already exists?

On Ali went on sale with the Z8350 in the store CHUWI Authorized Store for $ 191.09. As for me it is a good price, most likely I will take it myself. Perhaps I will also take a coupon for the sale, the only embarrassing, a small number of reviews and owners of the subject.

Post has been editedsaps1 - 02.11.16, 14:08

Rep: (10)
Do you think there is a difference of 8350 compared to 8300? (except for a slightly overclocked processor, I did not find any more differences)

Rep: (168)
From neta
"Intel Cherry Trail processors have not yet received wide distribution, and data on the new models already appeared on the Web: Atom x5-Z8350, x5-Z8550 and x7-Z8750. They should replace the existing Atom x5-Z8300, x5-Z8500 CPU and x7-Z8700 respectively.
Intel is preparing the Atom x5-Z8350, x5-Z8550 and x7-Z8750 processors
At the same time, the difference between the “old” and new solutions will be entirely in the slightly increased frequency of Burst, while the base frequency will not change. This means that the maximum frequency of Atom x5-Z8350 will be 1.92 GHz, x5-Z8550 - 2.4 GHz, and x7-Z8750 - 2.56 GHz. It should be understood that you should not expect a tangible increase in productivity from such an increase. "

Post has been editeddim_x - 05.11.16, 15:27

Do you think there is a difference of 8350 compared to 8300? (except for a slightly overclocked processor, I did not find any more differences)

A tablet in general in terms of performance is a worthy option and there are simply no competitors for it. There are analogs of CUB, but there are problems with sound. Sound in a multimedia device is important.Processor- I don’t see any difference, the same processor has the same performance. But in comparison withMissile defense at Plus - The screen is bigger and the battery. But as I understand there are no accessories at all.

1. Keyboard / Case Tipo in a leather case or nothing. The cover itself will collect dust and the place on which the tablet rests on the form of a triangle will sooner or later break. To compare withMissile defense Klava looks gorgeous !!! I have not found any analogs yet!

2. I have not yet found a normal cover for 10.8.

3. Protective film / glass is also in question.

Who has thoughts about?

Post has been editedAlexiuuuus - 05.11.16, 15:30

Probably meant that Chuwi has released hi10plus with z8350? 80Mhz insignificant difference. The architecture is the same. The main thing is that TPD is the same. Processor more than 1.5 years, there will be no surprise. If there is no strong difference in price and expectations, on the z8350 in the "spherical vacuum" is more interesting solution.

Rep: (0)
I also look at this tablet ... in comparison with PRO, does the battery hold better ?? on the PRO 6600, and here it's kind of like the 8400.
Has anyone autonomously compared PRO and PLUS?

Rep: (44)
hellx @ 11/06/2016, 21:29*
So far the only thing that keeps from buying is the lack of accessories. I want a cover without Claudia.

I ordered such a case for banggood - seethe first part of my messageThe tablet will be delivered tomorrow, while the case is being exported to China.

Post has been editedalexsrg - 07.11.16, 12:56

Rep: (42)
FoundHere is a caseon Ali Express. Instead of a coverhere are the stickers. A protective glass I think is suitable for Microsoft Surface 3, it is also 10.8 inches.

Post has been editedhellx - 09.11.16, 05:04

Here is a universal tablet, I think it suits us. Only here in Russia do not send ... It is a pity ...

http://valenta.ua/prod....10-11-dyuymov-valenta/

Hello everyone, and no one tried to use as a cover from Surface 3?
For example -https: //www.aliexpress...4b0b-beda-e4a700f43b8e

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 12:11