Accessories
Cable
TIEGEM - 2.05A - Post 1 Post 2
Ugreen - 2.23A - Fast
Charging
Covers
Films
Safety glasses
Safety glasses are suitable only withSquirt stain remover under glass because screen has a small bevel or in other words screen concave inside and there will be spots on the edges , swill fills these spots and in the end all good.
Examples of stains on Chuwi Hi10 Plus with glued glass
Attached Image
Attached Image
An example of the action of the liquid on the Chuwi Hi10 Plus with glued glass
Attached Image

Slurry on staining under glass(link to post)
Safety glass MDFUNDAS 0.33mm
Safety glass MDFUNDAS 0.26mm
OTG + HUB
Stickers of Russian letters on the keyboard
Reviews:
What not to buy
PZOZ USB Cable -Aliexpress- it does not give a voltage above 1A.

Post has been editedctich - 14.10.18, 11:37
Reason for editing: Added information

Rep: (1)
Due to the lack of a "purchase" section, I report on the sale that started yesterday from chuwi.
The action goes on almost the entire range. Participates in a number of Chinese stores, clicking the "Buy now" button pops up a menu with a choice of online stores.
Yesterday it was more profitable to buy on Aliexpress, although now GearBest also gives a good price.
http://promotion.chuwi.com/chuwi-12th-anniversary-celebration/

Be careful with the included keyboard, some vendors are trying to cram the keyboard from the usual Hi 10.
Judging by the appearance, the keyboard from Vi10 Plus will most likely suit us (at the moment it is not confirmed).
In general, I ordered this Hi10 plus, fell for the battery, let's see what the device is.

Rep: (9)
Under this tablet is a case without a keyboard?
In general, I also ordered this tablet + stylus on the girbest (this is my first buying experience in this store, I hope positive), it’s a pity there was no keyboard (they also write there isn’t the Vi10 Plus), I’ve also not a cover for it I found ... I wanted to buy first, as always, in Alik, but there is only one seller who does not get in touch and does not answer questions, plus the price is charged up there ... On the girbest it turned out 14,835 (tablet + stylus + 300 s penny some sort of insurance and delivery 10-25 days), on Alik its cost went out 16243 (tablet + stylus, one time sellers, and free shipping was 35-58 days, apparently this is Russian post, not SDEK). I had a choice in front of Hibook Pro and Hi10 Plus, I chose a plus because of the stylus, as no one really knows if it works on the stylus, but I need it.

PS: This is my second tablet from Chuwi, before it was Hi10, I was completely pleased with it (I got a good copy without marriage), the only thing I didn’t like about it was the design, that's why I sold it.

Rep: (2513)
sorry there was no keyboard
and now with a keyboard as a gift.Gearbest
Attached Image

butherekeyboard separately at a discount like
(this is my first buying experience at this store, hopefully positive)
I have been buying from them for a couple of years ... there were no problems.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 18.09.16, 20:11

I have been buying from them for a couple of years ... there were no problems.

Well, now the first problem ... Sending on time they do not work, because of supply problems from the manufacturer. They offered to either choose something else, or return the money, or wait. While I chose to wait, I was not in a hurry.

Rep: (2513)
Well, that's the first problem.
Well, it's not their fault)

Rep: (2)
Kalter401 @ 09/23/2016, 18:31*
What do you think about his battery life? I choose between him and HIBOOK PRO. 1920x1200 with 8400mAh against 2560x1600 8000mAh. And the keyboard confuses something, but on the girbest it is free in the kit.

Link please ? Everywhere below the postscript that the keyboard is not included.

Rep: (0)
* henx
http: //www.gearbest.co…ssories/pp_443070.html
see the message on the previous page

Rep: (91)
* Kalter401 , The keyboard in the picture is not included
Do not mislead people.
There was some kind of action with free clave, but I still did not understand where it is.

Rep: (5)
* Faya Hi, did you order a tablet on Ali? He took a guarantee of repair or exchange and, if possible, a link to the seller from whom he took ...

Rep: (39)
  • Does anyone know where you can buy the original stylus for our tablet?
  • As I understand, there are no service centers in the Russian Federation, and in the event of a breakdown, you will have to repair them yourself without the help of official representatives?
  • Do they have any support at all? (tried to write inVK groupquestions, but there the administration is silent, as if the group is abandoned. One hope for community 4pda)

* westakof
Stylus ongirbesttoo.
Delivery of course on girbest ... Ordered on 09/15, sent on 09/25, the city of departure was Shenzhen, delivery to Vladivostok, 2.10 hike in Suifunhe (this is the border of China, almost near Vladivostok), I was already glad that I would arrive soon, and today is 6.10, it’s written on the track that the tablet was again in Shenzhen, and only today I left it ... I’ll conclude that nothing was sent on 09/25 ... How many vehicles I ordered on Alik did not drive anything for more than two weeks, but here it is .. .

Do not believe that he writes the track :) The tablet did come 6.10, the status changed after dinner.

Rep: (0)
Give advice, please. What to take hi10pro or hi10plus?
4ukca, when ordering for girbest, what kind of sending is paid / no? with insurance?

* d44p

I chose plus because of the stylus, and the 2k resolution on this process seems to me unnecessarily.

I ordered it with insurance, the delivery was free, but with the sack, the tablet arrived 11 days, 2 days from the warehouse in Vladivostok was taken and 4 went through the border, the rest went across China. I do not know what the Insurance is affecting, but it is clear that my copy was checked, since the accounting was created under Windows, and when you first turned on the remix, no settings were offered either.

Rep: (21)
Share your purchase.
I ordered and paid for the shares on September 17. They didn’t send for a very long time, talked a lot with the call center and expressed everything to them.
The route, if anyone is interested.
26.09. Sent to Suifenhe
02.10. Suifenhe. Arrived at the sorting center
03.10. Suifenhe. Left the sorting center, sent to customs
07.10.Shenzhen Sent
07.10 Vladivostok. Arrived at the sorting center
07.10 Vladivostok Departure left the carrier’s point
09.10.Moscow Met in transit
10.10.Moscow Transferred to carrier
11.10.Moscow Sent to - transit
11.10.Simferopol Issued for shipment in - transit
13.10.Sevastopol Issued for delivery
Total 18 days on the road
The parcel arrived by CDEC mail. Packaged normally, but the package was damaged, made an act, but everything worked out. The tablet itself is packaged in a tubular bag - normal. Disadvantages when inspecting the tablet: two films are pasted on the first advertising screen, the second one is protective. The protective film is badly glued, it was necessary to glue it, but the presentation was lost - the film needs to be changed, maybe even I will find glass. But the film needs to be changed, as for me, to a matte one, since native bleats strongly. This tablet wife mainly used on Windows 10. When you first start, the update took up to 5 hours, it is very strained. Today 15.10. Again, an update has come, updated quickly. In general, the tablet works fine with its tasks. When operating, I realized that she lacked a keyboard and a cover, ordered it, sent it quickly the next day, in addition, something was charged from the tablet, it cost 4.5 USD. cheaper.

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvsn58 - 15.10.16, 10:16

1 in 1 Chuwi vi10 plus. And the glass and keyboard came up.

Rep: (44)
H.v.v @ 10.21.2016, 15:31*
1 in 1 Chuwi vi10 plus. And the glass and keyboard came up.

On vi10 plus, I did not find either glass or simple covers on Ali. Only covers with a keyboard. Just vi10 plus? Or just vi10?

alexsrg @ 10/22/2016, 00:10*

On vi10 plus, I did not find either glass or simple covers on Ali. Only covers with a keyboard. Just vi10 plus? Or just vi10?

At Banggood everything is there. If it helps, then 275 * 185 225 * 155. And so, the screen already has a protective film, out of the box. Reflects strongly, but not seen matte yet.

Post has been editedH.v.v - 22.10.16, 03:05

H.v.v @ 10/22/2016, 03:03*
At Banggood everything is there. If it helps, then 275 * 185 225 * 155.

On banggood I found only a case with a keyboard. And there is no protective glass on vi10 plus / hi10 plus. You can throw links to a suitable protective glass and cover (without a keyboard). THX!
On banggood they wrote thatcase without clavaFit for our Hi10Plus -answer about compatibility BUT IT IS FALSE! For Hi10 Plus, the case is NOT SUITABLE, since It is designed for a tablet about 1 cm less in height. I fell for the answer about compatibility and today I received a complete garbage. Not to mention the fact that the cover was not protected during transportation and came rumpled. I wrote to the support of the refund, if they did not return it in a week - I’ll open a dispute on a stick - they will definitely take my side.

Also found on Alikeyboard case, on which the Russian layout is not molded with stickers, but engraved with symbols on the keys.
The seller's answer on the method of applying characters
Attached Image

But with a protective glass is still - trouble. Nowhere not.

Posted on 10/24/2016 at 15:22:

Is it possible to demolish the Windows and leave only the Remix?

Why then do you need a dual block? Buy a simple tablet on a bucket with 2-3 gigs of RAM - it will be cheaper.

Rep: (2)
Late, already ordered, by the way, with a set of protective glass, (
http://s.aliexpress.com/2uEVfyeI) let's see what comes, it’s a pity that the post came late ((

Post has been editedniceejik - 24.10.16, 16:53

Late, ordered already, let's see what comes, sorry with the keyboard, the post appeared late ((

By the way, the description is not entirely clear - is it solid glass or ordinary protective film? I wrote a question to the seller about this, and would he sell the protective glass separately from the kit? Let's see what answers.
By the way, on Vi10 appeared about 10-15 sentences of a protective film on the screen. But there it is vi10 and the size is 10.6 inches. Probably on Hi10 Plus will not work.

By the way, the owners write that the battery life on Remix OS (Android) is worse than on Windows.

Post has been editedalexsrg - 24.10.16, 17:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:25