5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 »  

> Screen Time Parental Control (Parental Control) | allows you to adjust how much time children spend on tablets
Vladimir +
Message#1
01.12.16, 17:53
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 140
Check in: 07.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Screen Time Parental Control (������������ ��������) download

Version: 3.5.3

Last update of the program in the header:01.12.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
time limit for games, sleep / school blocking, site and application statistics

Description:
Screen Time Free: You can use to track the activity of devices belonging to your family members, absolutely free for an unlimited time.
Screen Time Premium: After the first installation of Screen Time, you can use Screen Time Premium features for 14 days, which allow you to control and restrict the use of gadgets to your family members. At the end of the trial period, you can continue to work according to the Screen Time Premium plan, having issued a monthly fee. subscription .

Screen Time is an application for parental control that allows you to adjust how much time children spend on tablets and smartphones.
Do kids spend too much time on tablets and phones?
✔ Screen Time allows you to set time limits that prevent children from sitting in the applications you specified for longer than the time set on the day

Do kids play games when it's time to sleep?
✔ Block games during sleep, but allow use of applications for reading books

Children do not get enough sleep?
✔ Block all applications after the end

Are you worried about how children use gadgets at school?
✔ Block social networks and games while studying at school, without affecting the learning applications

You can not distract children from gadgets when necessary?
✔ Time for lunch? Press the button on your phone, and all applications on the devices used by children will be blocked. You no longer need to ask, cheat or scream!

Offer children extra time as a reward for completing assignments or housework.
✔ Children used all the allowed time? Directly from your device, you can reward them with extra minutes if they tidy up the room. Add as many different tasks as possible - you will be surprised how carefully the children will watch how they spend their time!

Are you worried about what children are doing, but do not want to stand over your soul?
✔ What is Sergei doing in his device? What websites does he visit? What applications does it use? What applications does it use most often? Now you can keep track of what the child is doing on your device, and for this you do not need to pick up the gadget.

Application lock
✔ Complete blocking of specified applications. Receive notifications whenever a child installs new apps.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Screen time labs
Homepage: https://screentimelabs.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.screentime.rc
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/nI8WeqzITIc

The APK laid out here may be outdated. It is recommended to download the current version from Google Play.
Download: Version: 3.5.3
Attached filescreentime.apk(5.61 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedVladimir + - 09.12.16, 17:27
Reason for editing: Apk
LiquidMK
Message#82
26.12.18, 21:47
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 22.01.10
UMI X2

The “protected” version of Screentime (apk from the screentimelabs.com/install page) is easily demolished by selecting Factory Reset when the device is booted.
I am thinking about introducing Screentime into the stock firmware and locking the bootloader up to cutting the Rx / Tx tracks from the microUSB connector for physically blocking interference from the computer.
What do you think about the pitfalls of this approach?
And, yes, of course, "Parental contract"under review, translation and signing ...
starix
Message#83
26.12.18, 22:15
bussler
[online]

Messages 1534
Check in: 03.11.05
Xiaomi Mi 2A

* LiquidMK,
Why such difficulties? We have, for example, any interference with the operation of ScreenTime is punishable by replacing a smartphone with a push-button unilaterally for a period set by the field court in the person of parents.
The second year is already groaning on the hard life of a teenager, but tolerant.

Post has been editedstarix - 26.12.18, 22:16

--------------------
Xiaomi M2A | Huawei Honor 3C | AMOI N821 | Ramos W41
... I drink, I smoke, I am rude and rowdy ...
Densing
Message#84
27.12.18, 14:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.01.15

My child is cheating the time limit when watching Youtube.
If you just watch and do not touch the screen, then time does not count.
At @ r
Message#85
01.02.19, 14:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 06.01.09

Densing @ 12/27/18 14:38*
My child is cheating the time limit when watching Youtube.
If you just watch and do not touch the screen, then time does not count.

What does support say about this?

starix @ 12.26.18, 22:15*
LiquidMK,
Why such difficulties? We have, for example, any interference with the operation of ScreenTime is punishable by replacing a smartphone with a push-button unilaterally for a period set by the field court in the person of parents.

I agree! If you have to talk about Factory reset (which is impossible not to notice), then you need to take organizational measures, and not waste time on hyper-automation.

It is much more difficult when it is difficult to track whether there was an intervention. My, for example, Huawei, and there the application is unloaded too easily. Well, it starts "when necessary." This is sad :(

Post has been editedAt @ r - 01.02.19, 14:16
jazznblues
Message#86
04.02.19, 11:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 613
Check in: 06.12.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Xiaomi 4x MIUI 10 - does not work. Those. directly after setting works. Then at some point falls off. Found and installed all possible checkboxes and permissions. And mandatory, which requires the application, and all the rest - autostart, launch in the background, power supply mode, etc. There is no sense. Either roll back the firmware, or look for something else.

--------------------
ZTE Axon 7 A2017 4/128 + Mod dimkin_76 & edik-skvB16 V1.0
Tequilero
Message#87
10.02.19, 08:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 19.07.09
Meizu Pro 7 Plus

I recently bought the first month version of the Premium. Both children have Meizu, firmware 6+. After installing the application, it was easily removed via Settings / Applications. Transferred the application to the system through Root Explorer, it has already become impossible to delete. For a while, everything worked fine, everything that was needed was blocked. But then the older child somehow learned to bypass the locks, and it shows in me that he is simply not online. When checking his phone, I see that the application is in the normal folder and in the system / app system folder, but it is not running. Reinstalled, did everything as it was, the next day again there is no control, the same story. How he gets around, I do not understand, during the interrogation he doesn’t confess, he doesn’t know my password exactly. I think we should try some other application, try Total Control.
Vladimir +
Message#88
11.02.19, 09:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Tequilero @ 02/10/19, 08:31*
I recently bought the first month of the Premium version.

Tried a modified version of apk?

Screen Time Parental Control (Parental Control) (Post Vladimir + # 55664494)
Tequilero
Message#89
11.02.19, 21:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Meizu Pro 7 Plus

* Vladimir +, no, until I realized where to get it. The application support service did not offer it to me. I'll ask.
vitalik82
Message#90
12.02.19, 08:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 04.10.07

This does not help, the daughter removes this apk in 30 seconds. The only option is to close the settings.
Tequilero
Message#91
12.02.19, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Meizu Pro 7 Plus

Vladimir + @ 11.02.19, 09:23*
Tried a modified version of apk?

Tech support gavelink to the updated version. Version 5.3.4. Installed, delete the application in the usual way is not possible. But at the same time it is easily turned off via Settings / Features. If you block the settings, it probably will last. Waiting for an answer tech support.
Vladimir +
Message#92
13.02.19, 09:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Tequilero @ 12.02.19, 22:25*
But at the same time it is easily turned off via Settings / Features.

Yes. Everything depends on the phone model, the behavior of the proprietary shell, the version of the android, etc.
Victor-ne-victor
Message#93
13.02.19, 17:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 21.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Phone Honor 7. The child easily blows. I talked with tech support for a week - no sense. Do not try to put this stuff.
evgegor
Message#94
13.03.19, 19:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 05.05.14
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

And what are the alternatives?
evgegor
Message#95
29.03.19, 22:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 05.05.14
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

I will answer myself ... I used the trial period, now the trial period for a casperk ... or I’m already used to it simply, or the Kaspersky stick a lot ... the choice would be unequivocal if it were not for the price
VasiliyM
Message#96
03.04.19, 12:26
Old resident
[online]

Messages 766
Check in: 26.05.06
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

My prohibit Internet connections for this program and formally they do not seem to demolish, but there is no control.
The program still has a service tracking the location of the child. I got a version of the MTS, which shows + - kilometer. This is better, but not without glitches. And worth some money

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5s Plus, Lenovo Yoga 2 10

5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 10:00