Specifications
Model: A5 / A5S
Shell Material: Plastic
Operating System: Android 6.0
CPU: S905X Cortex A53 64bit Processor
GPU: Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
RAM: 1GB DDR3 (A5) / 2GB DDR3 (A5S)
ROM: 8GB eMMC (A5) / 16GB eMMC (A5S)
Wifi Connectivity: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (A5) /802.11ac; 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz (A5S)
Ethernet: 10 / 100M
Language: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / etc multilateral languages
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Video Supported: 4K @ 60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS + codec support; H.264 up to 4K, VP9 up to 4K, support HDR
Audio Supported: MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 ​​/ DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE
Picture Supported: HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF
HDMI Port: Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
Power Supply: DC 5V / 2A
other interface:
  • 2 * USB
  • 1 * HDMI
  • 1 * RJ45
  • 1 * TF card slot
  • 1 * AV
  • 1 * DC in
  • 1 * SPDIF

What's in the box:
  • 1 x TV box
  • 1 x Romote control
  • 1 x HDMI cable
  • 1 x Power adapter
  • 1 x User manual

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.02.17, 10:46

Rep: (0)
Yesterday arrived A5S. I put HDVideoBox and LazyIPTV, I will use it for watching movies and TV shows online and for IPTV. So far, I like everything, except that it seems that the reaction to the remote is not perfect. If you have questions, ask.

Post has been editedvadimiam - 16.01.17, 00:22

* vadimiam
Tell me, does auto-frame work? Is it convenient to use a regular remote control, say, on YouTube? Have there been updates "by air"? Where to buy and how much, if not secret)

Autoframe has not tested. If you tell me what you can check, look. In the already installed and configured programs, the standard console I use is quite normal. To install something and settings I use the mouse. In the mouse, however, it is not convenient that you should not press on the left button, but on the wheel. By the way, can anyone know how to fix this? There were no updates in the air, firmware version 1.0.5 arrived. Bought onhttp: //www.geekbuying...ia-Player-373777.html,the price was the same as now, but found a coupon, got rid of 4.80. What kind of coupon and where I took, I do not remember. Sent a week after the order, it was 40 days in the Moscow region. Not fast, but New Year.

Rep: (787)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles
I ask everyone to readRules section "Multimedia devices"

Rep: (101)
Is there anyone alive? : ph34r:
* vadimiam how box? Dts stereo can not?

Rep: (1010)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules