> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Human Resource Machine | [Puzzle] puzzle software
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 215 ] ** [91,49%]
Good [ 16 ] ** [6,81%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [0,85%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,43%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [0,43%]
Total votes: 235

Rep: (15131)
Human resource machine
Version: 1.0.4
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:20.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
puzzle software

Description:
Take control of a small office workers and program them to solve puzzles. And be a good employee! Machines are coming ... to deprive you of work.
Human Resource Machine - a puzzle game for geeks. At each level, your boss gives you an assignment. Automate its execution by means of an office clerk programming. If you succeed in this, then you are waiting for an increase of the ranks for more than one year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!

Do not worry if you have never before had to deal with the programming - it's like to solve puzzles. If you remove all the zeroes, the unit and the dreaded braces, the programming will be simple, logical, beautiful, fun and approachable for everyone! Perhaps you are already an expert in programming? In this case, we have created additional tests specifically for you!

From the creator of World of Goo, and the team behind Little Inferno. Have fun! Management does not sleep.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomorrowcorporation.humanresourcemachine

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version 1.0.4 Human Resource Machine (Post injello1234 # 85429456)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 20.05.19, 05:14
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (367)
Straight hail great games

Rep: (2371)
One of the few games that are waiting, thank you

Rep: (234)
A good simulator for beginners: rofl:

Rep: (325)
Well, you get the idea :) -download tried Google Drive

Post has been editedMr_Jasper - 01.12.16, 16:57

Rep: (9)
I honestly like went to the section of toys for android and saw her - almost lost consciousness, had been waiting for her.

Rep: (67)
Little Inferno was gorgeous. We try out this creation.

Rep: (28)
An error, X86.
Attached Image

Tolley I am a fool, even four felts. But, for example at the level of 9, to meet the required number of operations can be only partly leading solutions to a particular case, that is why it allows you to do. And in the 13 level is the same garbage.

Rep: (0)
I for some reason all the app does not work correctly
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
On the fly iq446 magic (android 4.1.2) does not work. When you start just hanging black screen. What can be wrong?

Post has been editedMisha12343214 - 02.12.16, 23:37

Rep: (63)
tonshic @ 02.12.2016, 12:27*
Tolley I am a fool, even four felts. But, for example at the level of 9, to meet the required number of operations can be only partly leading solutions to a particular case, that is why it allows you to do. And in the 13 level is the same garbage.

Yeah, I'm here for the same question came. At first I decided that you need to obviously incorrect algorithm do you feel bydlokoderom. Then on 9 looked incentive solution:
Move the INBOX to be after the OUTBOX. Your first step should be JUMP to the INBOX. Then do your loop. This saves you three steps because it reduces the total loop. The program stops at the last INBOX. So if you do not have to JUMP to the last inbox, then that's extra JUMPs which are not run.
JUMP b
a:
OUTBOX
b:
c:
INBOX
JUMPZ a
JUMP c

In general, at first glance, not a bad puzzle for ASM basics, now it is necessary to develop the theme: add microcontroller such as their subsequent programming (simulation zadrota an electronics - starting with the 3 series blinked lights and finish the design of the robot vacuum cleaner intelligent brain for pumping the dough - a bunch of loadable DLC. - make your smart-watch or a combination lock on the door), or even more interesting simulator zadrota-system administrator (starting with a home router settings kitaylink, then the first job and the first exercise indications will switch to the VLAN, then boss bought a hardware firewall, and ends backbone routers on the MPLS - who went through automatically receives a certificate CCIE for pumping the dough -. bunch loadable DLC - schlock with Juniper or mood data center to the extreme - each with their own certificates the successful passage of the Home -. beautiful wrapper and successive levels, from the simplest of things coming to real life situations and problems - and output have both puzzle and Tutorials in one bottle.

Post has been editedvan_der_alex - 03.12.16, 08:52

Rep: (175)
* Misha12343214 , At first this was too. In GLTools put on optimizing shaders and 16-bit rendering - started up

Rep: (12)
* XokkeucT128 Yes, it started up!

Rep: (139)
Does not think in relation to level 9, someone tell me

Rep: (0)
I have one such that all play in?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

125ava @ 03.12.2016, 15:25*
Does not think in relation to level 9, someone tell me

Three messages you look up ....

Rep: (7)
Game - an absolute masterpiece - the purchase, as soon as the money :).

Rep: (21)
Such garbage - crashes after level constantly. Phone - Sony hperiya with. What does the game itself does not lag, simply takes off

Rep: (421)
It's a shame, but it seems that no GP service is not working ...

Rep: (322)
alexal12345ex @ 03.12.2016, 20:35*
crashes after level constantly

the same garbage

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 04:42