> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HD Cinema | Application for watching online movies and TV shows

Rep: (580)
HD Cinema
Version: 2.5.0

Last update of the program in the header:14.12.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
Catalog of films and serials, sorting, filters, torrents.
Screenshots
Smartphone
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Android TV
Attached Image
Attached Image

EDescription and Features
Read me
Video review:]
Watch on YouTube (video provided by the user sparrow1988 )
The application has been tested on devices with Android OS version:]
Android 4.1.1 (API 16)
Android 4.2.2 (API 17)
Android 4.4.2 (API 19)
Android 5.1 (API 22)
Android 6.0 (API 23)
Android 7.1.1 (API 25)
Android 8.x (API 26, 27)
Android 9.0 (API 28)

What is expected of the new application update:]
Information about plans can be viewed from the application (About ->Plans)

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Jellyrmd
Homepage: https://a-apps.ru

With this application you can watch online movies, TV shows, cartoons and documentaries. You can sort the list and apply different filters. Looking for movies and TV shows from various sources and torrent trackers. There are also filters and sorting for torrents.

Opportunities:
  • Content search (movies, series, cartoons (TV series), anime, TV broadcasts).
  • The ability to sort the list, apply various filters, random movies.
  • Synchronize Bookmarks, Queues and Browsing Stories on all your devices.
  • Several sources for video.
  • Various settings.
  • Choose between 240, 360, 480, 720 (HD), 1080 (FHD), 1440 (2K), 2160 (4K), if available.
  • Selection of seasons and episodes with translations (for serials).
  • Broadcast on TV.
  • Memorizing video position for MX player and VLC.
  • Switch between series directly in the player (MX, Vimu).
  • Ability to search and watch from the torrent.
  • Support Android TV.

Important information!!!
As we say thank you

We kindly ask you to read the header, especially the entire one, before writing about any problems with the program, or about advertising.
I draw your attention to the fact that the topic should not be written "super prog, everything robs", etc. Write informatively: device, firmware, (if installed), version of the program.
If you want to say your thank you, buy the program. This is the only incentive for the developer to continue.

1. FAQ Question Answer>>
  2. Bugtracker>>
  3. User wishes>>
  4. Application Change History>>
  5. Screenshots of Surveys>>

Download:
Version: 2.5.0 HD Cinema (Post JellyRMD # 71454642)
Past versions:

Survey Screenshots
Notification in the application.
Attached Image

Post has been editedJellyrmd - 14.12.19, 13:22
Reason for editing: A new version 2.5.0

Rep: (882)
* JellyRMD,
Correct, please update and opportunity-of the program for the 6th Android.

Rep: (210)
* JellyRMD,
You can make a choice without a series of categories, just for updates?

Post has been editedVetalay_V - 09.12.16, 02:43

* Silverfox,
Fixed, already know what kind of bug

* Vetalay_V,
You can and should be :)

Rep: (7)
* desparion ,
Sorry, I did not see.

Rep: (630)
* JellyRMD,

The question is not whether the plan to make a normal remote support ??

Rep: (1767)
Please add another series order Uncategorized
And that could be seen of renovation series which added new series!

Rep: (65)
A good alternative. All neat and simple. (It would be a mark on the View series).

Friends 3 days as I have with a computer problem, now doing a complete transposition of the new things will be a little later as I perenastroe, and yet does not change the design theme

Rep: (10)
It is desirable to further add to the favorites see the mark on the inclusion or viewed a series / movie just opposite the items "Series 1" - • circle. Very inconvenient when the favorite TV series and 5-10 when viewing each recall on what series stopped and turning the pages of the series including one after the other simply is not convenient. This introduction would go only benefit the application. : Thank_you:
PS: Why is it in the cartoon South Park, only 7 seasons is displayed instead of the above (1-20 season)

The application has been updated to 1.0.5

Download the new version of the caps or someone Android 6.0 or updated from the annex

We put. if not write. we will correct)

Rep: (882)
* JellyRMD,
Thank you for the elimination of bugs Of "hotelok" for the future: to enter in the app for each video reviews and rating, from "kinopoisk" .And, choice and quality of the player.
Updates from the application itself, still does not work (just-informed about the availability of an update) .Prihoditsya-delete the old version, and put a new-the file (.apk) .T. e., if it was "Favorites", then it is removed with the old-versiey.Nuzhna ability to make backup and recovery.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 14.12.16, 14:48

* Silverfox,
You have just installed 1.0.5) is now at the output 1.0.6>update should work. since the school has been in your app. on older versions of the update does not work

Rep: (25)
Thank you, the problem with fixed departure and even one of my Wishlist performed.
I allow myself to again enumerate Wishlist to make the program better:

1. Notes the scanned series and the season - a critical!
2. Remember video position (even after restarting the application) - a very important
3. quality (HD / SD) to make settings and do not ask
4. to Favorites and add cover story (and the addition of a date can be removed)
5. The posters and screenshots of the entire screen to display on a dark background (at least, in a dark theme)

And bugs:
1. When you start first appears bright white field on the entire screen, and then ask for a dark theme with pictures (imagine a dark room and a huge bright TV)
2. In the search results all posters flattened vertically
3. In the search results on the same screen 15 results - 2 rows by 7 and the third row of 1 (both not visible) - do 14 or 21
4. I can not see the cursor on posters or names, if you use the remote control of the TV (even on console responds, you can start the movie, but only at random)

Post has been editedTol55 - 14.12.16, 14:52

Rep: (124)
Thanks for a good app, but have one wish, it would be much more convenient to the main screen the words movies, cartoons, TV series, TV shows would klikaebny. Just not very convenient to permanently enter the menu to select the movie. Well, in general it would be super if with overhand rights would make the exit button in the form of a cross. And so it's great, reminds fs videobox in his best years.

* Tol55,
Done)) Let's work now over Wishlist

* otts,
They will be clickable. simply forgot to include this version) in the trail. The update will be;)

* Silverfox,
The exact date will be. since it is impossible to name the date. because I can not make it. I will say this about today or tomorrow. I plan to add comments to the films as well as the correction of which were previously

* drugoj00,
You have installed the latest version? Since I have already corrected that.

Rep: (1148)
* Jellyrmd ,
Yes, she has been updated to 1.0.5.
If you run in the portrait, and then turn into the landscape, it does not take off and run with landsh. - departures.
The body of Samsung J Series android 5.1.1 runoff.

Post has been editeddrugoj00 - 15.12.16, 12:35

Rep: (7)
With the TV program is not friendly, square toggle between the selected films to be seen.

Rep: (289)
Hello. Search should be fixed a, as required three letters are not looking.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 11:52