vkworld Stone V3 Plus | Phone, 2,4 "/ GHz /

Rep: (2)
Discussionvkworld Stone V3 Plus
Picturevkworld Stone V3 Plus
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image

Specifications:
Stone V3 Plus>

1. Excellent signal reception

2. IP54 Waterproof

3. Gryazenepronitsaemy, Shockproof

Additional Information:

Rep: (42)
Tonik76 @ 28.01.17, 23:15*
Retractable antenna even nepodklyuchena (snag)!

This is not quite true.
Black provodochek hanging - an antenna Bluetooth (on the board silkscreen markings - BT). Nowhere else fluster it is not necessary.
Antenna FM-band cellular antenna and connect a spring contacts (not soldered) to the board. If your receiver does not catch the station, the Chinese are likely to forget to install this spring contact under the clamp screw that secures the antenna (on my machine this contact is, and is not visible on your photo yet).

Here's how to adjust the speaker volume by regular means - is not clear. The board can see the contact noses to connect the volume rocker, but is there such a function in the firmware - HZ.

Rep: (29)
Yesterday I received a miracle. I took for 8 bucks gerbeste with points. Phone really sucks) radio only liked all and sings loudly at the minimum volume. Yes, and no Russian Claudia sent)

Made battery froze.
Attached Image

Post has been editedlevsha12 - 10.02.17, 08:15

Rep: (1)
* # 3646633 # and adjust the volume. The rest of the phone is so-so

Rep: (8)
delanet @ 07.02.17, 23:20*
Antenna FM-band cellular antenna and connect a spring contacts (not soldered) to the board. If your receiver does not catch the station, the Chinese are likely to forget to install this spring contact under the clamp screw that secures the antenna (on my machine this contact is, and is not visible on your photo yet).

My radio also does not catch all
Disassembled phone
Nope no springs to the antenna for radio
Put pliz photo unassembled looks like a spring, and where it is in contact with the board

I figured it out myself
The display FM scarf
Soldered wiring and twisted to the antenna for radio
Radio shouts

The buttons * and # runs and uvelechenie decrease radio volume

Post has been editedsomsa - 19.02.17, 13:17

Rep: (0)
* somsa You're right, this is my way ... Just like the company vkworld deceived its customers, why it happened, and the main question is: why? It is believed that the company bought the other Chinese and decided to act as many Chinese are Noneymy, eventually poher and name and brand and customer, ie to drive consumer goods, the main thing to buy now and then it does not matter ... For myself, concluded that VKWORLD, as a brand for me is dead, nothing more of their production of this company, I do not buy it. I'm from the Far East, China, and what I know not by hearsay, actually, this firm as a brand is dead!

Surprisingly, after 100% charge bodies held for more than three weeks. Simca alone, almost no talk of it - lies at home as a spare. Flashlight do not use, do not play games :) The battery light displays charge unevenly first Bulka goes off very quickly, and the latter on the contrary - is held the longest.
The sound in the earpiece hrenovenky, the microphone is also not very good, some echo is present. Stuffed into the cavity around the microphone a small piece of foam - the echo was quieter. Evidently deal in saving on the body, it is necessary to eliminate the acoustic feedback to the body and inside the phone.

UPD: of full charge the phone lasted 26 days in standby mode with periodic short calls.

Post has been editeddelanet - 09.03.17, 13:41

Rep: (5)
Trash agree, but it is necessary as it purchased to use .. Can anyone have the firmware in the branch B3 MAX has three of them. Trouble with the language when you print, search for contacts when you turn constantly have to change on the Russian and looking only in small letters.

I poke through the engineering menu about the speaker volume and echo cancellation. A bunch of options, and whether I was really something - it is not clear. At the hearing is not noticeable, can not I change the parameters.
Does anyone happen to adjust at least the volume?

Quiet earpiece at all?

Ask for advice on the phone now the flashlight does not light up and blink, where to dig?

* Moozzgg , The same problem, and I had, and then he stopped working at all, only once a week will blink a couple of times and everything. I scored ...)))

Hello, comrades very need help - need the original firmware at this chudo.Mozhet anyone help And then the phone began to run, you can dial a number, but the screen does not display anything, just lit backlight :(?

I began blinking flashlight, as well as at Moozzgg, what to do, someone tell me?

Somebody problem with blinking flashlight decided?

Post has been editedPuarillo - 03.06.17, 14:20

* Puarillo ,
LED flashes and then fail

Prompt, please, as it books to read? txt files open, but instead of letters squares.

Razobralsya- already read the books you need to change the text encoding to UTF8, put the file in the folder "ebook" on the memory card, and the native reader begins to see everything and read everything))

Flashing LED had to change. Both speakers are regulated keys during their work: two loud. The battery is not eternal, but good. FM anything catches (up to station about 25 km). The most interesting thing here is that: in the photo to remove the back cover, under the camera, there is a round ... x Hb similar to the speaker, is soldered to the pins on the board marked "MOTO" - that is ??? The third speaker? With regard to the GSM antenna - it is out of the iron plate (now the majority of antennas - foil), that is, it should provide a good bond. If the signal is poor, check - the antenna is spring-loaded to the board - can not apply to a contact? Water resistant - no no, shockproof - good.

Good evening! Tell me why when you turn on the flashlight - flashlight flashing, how to fix this bug? The phone did not find this option.

Edit solved blinking LED in my case CREE 3W 3535 Pure White 8 mm

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 14:50