Attached Image

Modifications
L02H
L02hi

Specifications
Specifications:
2G standards: GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
3G standards: UMTS 2100 / UMTS 900
4G (LTE) standards: FDD B3 / B7 / B20 (800/1800/2600 MHz)
Wi-Fi standards: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11a
Maximum download speed: 150 Mbps
Maximum transfer rate: 50 Mbps

Operating Systems:
Support for OS Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 / SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, Linux

Device Management:
Web interface

Access to the web interface:
Address: 192.168.8.1 or m.home
password: admin
wi-fi password: listed on the case

physical characteristics
Dimensions: 98x63.5x13.7 mm
Weight: 95 g

Additionally:
Rechargeable battery: 2050 mAh
MicroSD memory card support
The maximum amount of memory card 32 GB

useful links

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 02.11.18, 09:24
Reason for editing: How to change the name and accordingly unlock the router

Rep: (3)
I can’t get to see it as a com port. Who unlocked with the change, please share the instructions.

Rep: (22)
Extasi07 @ 06/15/17, 10:15 PM*
how to make yota sim card work on this unit

if yota sim is for smartphones, but you must have a smartphone, also tinkering with ttl (it’s not yet clear how). If the yota sim card is from a modem or router, then everything should work right away, I don’t even add an access point, although you can add apn yota.ru if you wish

Post has been editeds1fa - 17.06.17, 12:25

Dan-Balan @ 06/16/17, 17:55*
can't get to see how com port

I tried on Windows 7 and 8, problems with installing drivers never occurred, in the device manager we look for an unknown device and select the folder with the drivers, everything seems to be simple.

Rep: (0)
I have a fly on my phone sim card. It turned out by accident, dropped imei and that's it.

Rep: (3)
S1fa @ 06/17/17, 15:56*
I tried on Windows 7 and 8, problems with installing drivers never occurred, in the device manager we look for an unknown device and select the folder with the drivers, everything seems to be simple.

The fact is that it is not defined at all in the device manager, it immediately opens in the browser and connects to the Internet, on other models you can switch the com port mode, for that those instructions do not work.

Dan-Balan @ 06/20/17, 08:14*
not defined in device manager

sorry, there is no time to often reply to messages, if you have not figured it out yet, then you can "reach out" to the router via a cable, if you just remove the beeline cdrom with the installer.

Rep: (6)
L02Hi while the code is paid? But did not the unlock instructions appear? may fit from other models?
Today the update arrived, it seems a little more convenient than the old interface,
here after the updates
it became very convenient to check the rest of the traffic
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtanpan2016 - 30.07.17, 15:50
Reason for editing: added photo

Rep: (6)
this router is strange L02H, some problems with DNS, if manually dns in the laptop to register everything is ok

How to connect to a USB flash drive inserted into this router through a web interface ...
Well, in short, without a wire.
----
I unlocked it for 270 rubles with gsmforum
When you reboot with taking out the SIM card crashes. Re-enter the code. Do not lose it !!

Post has been editedarseniiyamnii25 - 09.08.17, 18:19
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (8)
Good evening to everyone, I decided to share a way to change it and accordingly unlock our beloved and respected router L02H.

Is this unlock method suitable for L02Hi?

Somsa @ 08/10/17, 10:37 PM*
Is this unlock method suitable for L02Hi?

I didn’t have this model on hand, try it, it’s business for 2 minutes, I think that everything will unlock, this unlock method was copied from another modem in general. I’m certainly an ignoramus, but it seems to me that this method is suitable for any marvel.

Rep: (1)
Hello, I wanted to try the method.* s1fa,
but the installation file (.exe) was not found in this archive.
And then where to install?

Rep: (1)
Som ports do not appear in my device manager. And 2 devices appear in the controllers: a USB storage device and a Composite device.
Help me please

Please help me change the imei of this router, l02hi, rummaged the entire Internet, flew for days on end looking for a solution, I just can’t find it, through functest writes No com, through qpst, shows 2 ports that have nothing, drava downloaded to usb, those in the subject Seta, it didn’t help, I downloaded and others, it's still not that, I connected via wifi and cable, reset, etc., decompositions for everything sim, but I just can’t change the aimey so that unlimited pulls, help someone fumble please

Rep: (2279)
Skysora @ 09/22/17, 01:33*
Please help me change the imei of this router, l02hi, rummaged through the entire Internet, spent days on the search for a solution, I just can’t find it,

Beeline L02Hi - Discussion (Post by s1fa # 61728582)

Rep: (31)
into the accountof thisfasting

I do not show COM ports ... in what mode to connect the modem?
SIM card what should be? native or any other?
if you can read more .. thanks: blush:

Thanks S1fa! Unlocked L02H in 20min, changed it for the first time) and I didn’t see any som ports, but in the tab other devices for connecting without firewood, I put firewood on them! The modem flies) unlocked for tele2

Rep: (2)
L02H, through the putty terminal I replaced IMEI, I look in the IMEI old web face. Rebooted, connected My Huawei Terminal, shows a new IMEI. I insert a SIM card of another operator, writes in the web face, the old IMEI and asks for the unlock code. :)

Rep: (2)
What is the L02H pigtail?

Rep: (9)
Who has the router on hand, tell me the battery marking please.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 17:17