[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1635
Check in: 08.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Smart watchSamsung Gear S3- Discussion
Picture

SM-R760/SM-R770 download

Gear S3 Frontier Description | Gear S3 Classic Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | power usage � | Accessories � | Samsung Pay for Gear S3 � | Development and design of dials � | Discussion programs and dials � | Owners Club �

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • It is forbidden to post ads for the sale and purchase of something. Any trading on the forum is allowed only in the section."Flea market".
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

description / specifications / additional images
description
Smart watches combine exceptional style and reliability. Equipped with a 316L stainless steel alloy casing, shock-proof, they work even at high and low temperatures. Laser engraving on fluted bezel not only emphasizes the unique design, but also makes their use more convenient.
Innovation in a robust package. Gear S3 are created so that you can use them for several days without recharging and connecting to a smartphone.
Gear S3 give you freedom.

Attached Image

Gear s3 frontierhave absorbed all the best from traditional watches and innovative devices. One glance is enough to appreciate their stunning design.

Gear s3 classic- a modern classic on your wrist, a combination of vintage design and modern technology. The buttons, made in the style of classic crown, harmoniously complement the design of the case.
Specification
Attached ImageAttached Image
GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz NFC MST Bluetooth 4.2 Bluetooth Profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Equipment
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Compatible smartphones
The supported mobile devices and features may vary by country, service provider, and device manufacturer. Visit website
www.samsung.com for a list of compatible devices.
While the list of supported devices is
HTC
ONE (M8), ONE (M9), 10
Huawei
Honor 5x, P8, P9, Ascend Mate 7, Mate 8, Nexus6P
Lenovo
x2 pro
LG
G Flex, G Pro 2, OPTIMUS G2, OPTIMUS G3, G4, G5, G Vista, Nexus 5, V10
Motorola
DROID Turbo, Moto MAXX, DROID MINI, Moto X, Nexus 6, Moto G4 Play
OPPO
R9
Pantech
IM-A910S
Sharp
Aquos
Sony
XEPRIA Z2, XEPRIA Z3, Z3 Compact, Z3 +
Vivo
X5 Pro
Xiaomi
Mi4
A2 Lite
Kyocera
Duraforce
Asus
Zenfone2

Attached Image

Additional Images
To view a 3D image, click on the picture.
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional Information
Gear S3 Classic Review atsavagemessiahzine.com
Review and impressions of our friend- / GRS / -we readhere
unboxing from our friendcreator_777lookhere.
Samsung Gear S3Unboxing in the UK
And furtherreviewer
Samsung Gear S3paying with MST
Instructions in Russian readhere
Instructions for watches with not reduced functionality to read ENhere
If anyone is interested - Presentation of Samsung gear 3original

Useful
Samsung Gear S3 FAQ
Firmware
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

For questions about filling the "caps", contact QMS to the curator of the topic - vladseverrr

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 03.06.19, 20:11
Reason for editing: U2ESE3 firmware for R760 / R770
weber666
Message#2
05.01.16, 18:49
Mr. Goodkat
[offline]

Messages 1635
Check in: 08.10.08

Firmware and everything related to them
Firmware and instructions

Post has been editedweber666 - 17.04.17, 10:09

--------------------
4>
Model can not get up as you asked her? Killed put it right.(
ultradag
Message#3
29.11.16, 10:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 27.01.13

These will be my first smart watches, so the question is, do you need to put a protective glass or a film on the screen there? Or no point?
maximus77-40
Message#4
29.11.16, 10:23
User
[online]

Messages 86
Check in: 28.03.13

He departed from c2 year, not a single scratch !!!
Bum
Message#5
29.11.16, 10:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1152
Check in: 04.01.07

* ultradag,
I think that is not necessary. These watches are wetted. But if you twist the nuts or something like that it will not hurt.

--------------------
Samsung galaxy note 9
DASM
Message#6
29.11.16, 11:06
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 5503
Check in: 22.05.07
LG V30 +

I matured for such a watch, but I can not decide with or without a sim card. Now I have a STB-1000, they have 5 buttons, I control the player on the phone, volume, stop-start flow. Plus notifications with vibra, I read the run line. Will it all be possible with C3 these? I have a plus that the battery is replaceable and for 2 years. But sometimes you need a GPS on your hand, conveniently. And short calls if it will be possible through the Bluetooth version, if the phone is in your pocket and you do not want to get it, and the headset is not wearing?

--------------------
Head and shoulders above. Earth and sky. Amazing detail. The study of the texture of the bass. Bass articulation. Their money is definitely worth it. The best in this price range. Different weight category. They can not be compared. Adult headphones. Involving feed.
Sektor
Message#7
29.11.16, 11:36
From Siberia
[online]

Messages 658
Check in: 14.05.05
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

weber666 @ 11/29/2016, 1:58 PM*
Burzhuiny full pay hours

And through NFC, and through MST

Here showSamsungPay works with gear3 and LG smartphone

Post has been editedSektor - 29.11.16, 11:44

--------------------
S8 SM-G950F
Galaxy Watch 46
Sektor
Message#8
29.11.16, 12:36
From Siberia
[online]

Messages 658
Check in: 14.05.05
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

weber666 @ 11/29/2016, 3:19 PM*
MST is, we look at the specification.

http: //www.samsung.com…s/gear/SM-R760NDAASER/

Only NFC and not a word in the MST manual

Post has been editedSektor - 29.11.16, 12:36

--------------------
S8 SM-G950F
Galaxy Watch 46
DASM
Message#9
29.11.16, 13:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5503
LG V30 +

* Sektor,
For those devices that I have in my profile and signature, I generally became a fanboys of Sams, although no longer 15 but under 40 years old. Great technique!
It's a pity that for some reason there is no compass.
ABOUT! His buttons are exactly the same on GShock - great! True, can I throw them on the player? I doubt it. Well, nothing, bezel tozh rolls. And nobody knowsbezelis the sensory interior made then? If mechanical contact is a paragraph. But it is unlikely that it is both more expensive and reliability zero, and protection zero.
Maybe there is a compass? Well, I can not believe that there is a barometer, but they did not even save on the compass, it costs 20 cents, but they did not set it stupidly. There would be a simplified series, otherwise S
I simply because I often leave the subway and do not know where to turn. Yandex maps work really well according to the compass, but there’s hope that they will finish it. And on GPS - until he catches it once, and in a small building it’s hardly instant, and most importantly, he understands well the directions when you give 50 meters only
In addition to what is written in size - how else and such a capacious battery got into the body smaller than my casio with the CR2032 then ??

Post has been editedDASM - 29.11.16, 13:50

--------------------
Head and shoulders above. Earth and sky. Amazing detail. The study of the texture of the bass. Bass articulation. Their money is definitely worth it. The best in this price range. Different weight category. They can not be compared. Adult headphones. Involving feed.
theKomix
Message#10
29.11.16, 14:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 474
Check in: 29.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Users of s3 and earlier Samsung watches, is it possible to block the arrival of notifications on the watch if they are removed from the hand, and when you put it on, authorize them, for example, via a fingerprint on the phone?

--------------------
lot ->Samsung Galaxy S2 ->Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 ->LG Optimus G ->ASUS Padfone Infinity ->LG Optimus G ->Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 ->Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos ->Samsung S7 Edge
theKomix
Message#11
29.11.16, 15:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 474
Check in: 29.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Another question to experts, in the Russian version of the S3 frontier Lte-module is not physically or is it programmatically disabled and then you can hope for its activation as soon as the e-sim appears in Russia (it is important to determine the version of the clock)?
And second, how comfortable is the silicone strap? Does the hand sweat in it?

--------------------
lot ->Samsung Galaxy S2 ->Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 ->LG Optimus G ->ASUS Padfone Infinity ->LG Optimus G ->Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 ->Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos ->Samsung S7 Edge
Tess1k
Message#12
29.11.16, 15:38
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 19.07.16

* weber666,
About the strap khaki worse news today, looks even worse than the original for me ... So hoped for the usual leather ((

Ps ...
https://online-samsung.ru/product/et-ysu76mgegru
DASM
Message#13
29.11.16, 15:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5503
LG V30 +

* Tess1k
I strongly suspect that the brown leather is going to the classic. And the bracelet that’s why I didn’t understand the metal video. Although I need him

--------------------
B.R.I.G
Message#14
29.11.16, 15:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1244
Check in: 08.10.07
Sony Xperia XZ3

theKomix @ 11/29/2016, 2:29 PM*
Is it possible to block the arrival of notifications on the clock, if they are removed from the hand

Are you talking about this? :

Attached Image

or I did not understand you?

--------------------
We quarrel only with those with whom we want to make peace later. The rest we send.
DASM
Message#15
29.11.16, 16:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5503
LG V30 +

* Tess1k
I do not think :) And how Tizen in general for consumption? I plan when I get tired of playing like this - always on with a black theme, switch 50 tracks a day 50 times, about 20 notifications (soap SMS call) and call 5 times through the body or take a call for 20 seconds. Well, pay off Pay two times. You can look at the weather and the like very briefly 2 minutes. By itself, does Tizen eat under such conditions? Pedometer disconnect of course
And who will open a branch of accessories? It is more important here than on smarts))
Reviews on gsmarene are certainly amusing, every second considers it his duty to unsubscribe that he does not need a watch. Another couple are unhappy "only 4 days of work," despite the fact that their charging is not discussed at all, only if you are too lazy to even take off to throw it on the bedside table with charging. And then they still complain that smarts are uncomfortable shovels and it’s just good for two days .. The guys are the perfect couple - the body is 6 inches in your pocket, you can read websites on the way, music as a player, etc. and etc., you don't need to get anything. For private conversations, you can always get a shovel, and in the subway you can call the boss for 10 minutes or shout where you wear him - it’s not so scary that everyone will hear everything. charge in this mode exactly once every two days they threw everything on a recharge and excellent. No dissatisfied with the same .. The world has gone mad.

Post has been editedDASM - 29.11.16, 16:16

--------------------
alext715
Message#16
29.11.16, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 411
Check in: 03.03.16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

I tried on the frontier clock today, significantly more than s2, but they look much better.
About MST
Attached Image

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Gear S3 Frontier, Gear S2 sport, Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 4s, Apple iPhone 3g
DASM
Message#17
29.11.16, 20:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5503
LG V30 +

* ozz77, I did not understand you. you can talk about it calmly and dial t9 and sms are not a question
KSAT sound struck pleasant. Here it is exactly wow. at these sizes, it sounds like a non-dull little column.

--------------------
ultradag
Message#18
29.11.16, 23:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 27.01.13

In Gear c3 Bluetooth 4.2, it seems to be noticeably farther away than the previous version 4.1 and 4. In gear c2 like 4.1.
Even in my relatively old Not 5, there is Bluetooth 4.1.

Post has been editedultradag - 29.11.16, 23:13
artepoto
Message#19
29.11.16, 23:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 29.11.16
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

Immediately from my personal cons -
1. Sometimes you raise your hand to see, but they do not light up)) you have to press a button ((
2. In standard programs, you can’t conveniently go into contacts (I did not find at all) .. but you can add favorites ..

well and so pluses or just sensations
they call perfectly ... I'm going in the car, I answer calls from the clock (I don’t hold the clock to my mouth), I ask how I hear it - they say they hear it well .... it's convenient for me (there’s no speakerphone in the car)
DASM
Message#20
29.11.16, 23:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5503
LG V30 +

* ultradag,
I have 4.1 on my body, it seems like ((
And what does the phrase "* Bluetooth model requires Wi-Fi connection and a voice call app for phone-free calls." did not understand something ...
And what is "Fullcolor AOD" - is it not a classic sAmoled? Kaim, he seemed suspicious to me. You can not compare with samsrm your color saturation?

Post has been editedDASM - 29.11.16, 23:36

--------------------
Vadimm77
Message#21
29.11.16, 23:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2619
Check in: 12.03.07
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Maximus77-40 @ 11/29/2016, 10:30 PM*
Why such a distance?

Today, we talked with a friend on this topic, he goes to the pool, you swim, and you could answer the call ..: lol:

--------------------
Samsung Gear S3 Classic

2122 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.06.19, 06:33