Chuwi LapBook 15.6 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Atom x5 1.44GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
DiscussionChuwi LapBook 15.6
PictureLapbook
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Lapbook 14.1 пїЅ | Purchase and accessories В»| A source of information | Chuwi theme onsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • 15.6-inch TN display with a resolution of 1920x1080;
  • Intel Atom x5 processor with up to 1.84 GHz frequency and Intel HD graphics of the eighth generation;
  • 4 GB DDR3L RAM;
  • 64 GB of internal memory eMMC;
  • battery capacity of 10,000 mAh;
  • 2 megapixel main camera;
  • pre-installed Windows 10 Redstone;
  • thickness from 9 mm to 22 mm;
  • weight 1.86 kg.

Additional Information:
The company Chuwi, which was previously known as a manufacturer of tablets and accessories for them, took up the issue of laptops. The first novelty in this category of devices was the LapBook, which the manufacturer called one of the thinnest and most compact solutions on the market. The device has a 15.6-inch display, but the dimensions of the notebook itself correspond to 14.1-inch models. The manufacturer managed to achieve such indicators by reducing the frame around the display and the size of the keyboard. It is noteworthy that the weight of the novelty is 1.8 kg.
Add. A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.25. The publication of referral materials (links, coupons and code words) in any form is prohibited and equated with commercial activities.Read more about banning the publication of referral links, coupons and code words. .
tab @ 04/06/2012, 20:09 *
- posting links to their reviews, channels, etc., posted on other resources that containreferral links, coupons and code wordsadvertising of online stores and other commercial resources is also prohibited and is considered a commercial activity.
Useful
Software images

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactChuwi co in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.07.17, 19:39
Reason for editing: BIOS dump

Rep: (0)
* ole007,
http: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_488238.html

Rep: (5)
I drove the system disk test using Crystal Disk Mark

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedgsi87 - 15.12.16, 10:18

Rep: (4)
* gsi87 , it is not SSD;)

Rep: (2)
Today in the CDEC also took the subject.
Went to the YPP Ekaterinburg, 18-20 days.

Rep: (30)
* Vladimirovich66, * gsi87, How much noticeable in everyday use that the screen frame on the right and left of different widths?

How much noticeable in everyday use that the screen frame on the right and left of different widths?

would not read, duck would not have noticed.

with today's use of questions.

1. Does he have 5Hz wifi?
2. On the device itself and on the box there is no sticker from Windows, so it should be?

Try testing Dota 2 at minimum settings. Looking for a cheap laptop to study))

about the framework - I had to take a closer look to notice it at all. I also know about ssd :)
Very annoying touchpad - scrolling up / down with two fingers works the other way around.
Drivers and BIOS update did not find.
through the fullhd setevushka video comes without brakes.
play it ??? did not even think about it.
About wifi - installed in the RTL8723BS.
Here - got to the card reader.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgsi87 - 16.12.16, 22:21

* DaBaz , suitable for study, but do not even count on DotA;)

On YouTube, it gives such a percentage of about 25 fps in the dot-bank

The sound is generally some kind of darkness.
Half of Windows, for some reason, remained in English.
Graphic fonts in applications are blurred for some reason.

I tried to display it on the screen, the print fonts in the browser are perfect, the applications are blurred.
Attached Image

The WiFi module is sad, measurements.

Chuvi 22 result on 25
Picture

The result of an old Mac Air 151 to 71
Picture

For now.

Sound:
Through a sound computer speakers sound as usual. Through the audio output of beech computer speakers sound quieter. Native speakers beech sound quiet and disgusting.

After no activity, goes to sleep, but returns from it 2 attempts out of three, just hangs on the glushnik.

After no activity, goes to sleep, but returns from it 2 attempts out of three, just hangs on the glushnik.

Sadly And wakes up quickly?

I have never had problems getting out of sleep. Maybe because Windows was immediately updated online ...
Wakes up instantly!

Post has been editedgsi87 - 17.12.16, 18:34

Comrades, who have already acquired, like a laptop case with a touchpad and keyboard? Is it convenient to type on the keyboard, does it flex? Is the touchpad normally pressed? I choose between this laptop andYepo. According to the characteristics they are almost twins.

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... = 1 & username = metallerok

Posted 12/18/2016 09:45:

Lemoor-m @ 12/18/16, 02:50*
Comrades, who have already acquired, like a laptop case with a touchpad and keyboard? Is it convenient to type on the keyboard, does it flex? Is the touchpad normally pressed? I choose between this laptop and Yepo. According to the characteristics they are almost twins.

The keyboard is pretty good, it bends quite a bit, the touchpad is quite responsive, as for me it is harshly pressed, but since it is quite accurate, it is convenient to launch applications and buttons simply press "tap"

Lemoor-m @ 12/18/16, 04:50*
Comrades, who have already acquired, like a laptop case with a touchpad and keyboard? Is it convenient to type on the keyboard, does it flex? Is the touchpad normally pressed? I choose between this laptop and Yepo. According to the characteristics they are almost twins.

Klava is quite a normal one, if you don’t compare the trackpad, it’s normal, if you’ve been working on MacBooks, then it’s a C grade.
You type, constantly touch it with your palm, a lot, a lot of false dragging and pressing during use.
But he has a battery, it's just a bomb, you can sit all day on one charge
Summed up over the weekend for themselves the main advantages of minuses

+
The battery is huge!
Big screen.
Build quality.
Plastic is good.
Klava does not bend and is good in itself.
Official Win 10

-
SOUND is just a horror, I thought it would be bad, but that would be so bad, my phone plays many times better.
I wanted to watch movies on it, but it will not work.
TN matrix is ​​not IPS, viewing angles are bad.
The trackpad is a lot of false false positives.
Heavy.

People - how did you win the wrong (scrolling up. Down with two fingers) ??? I have one mirror ???
To representatives of chuwi: is it possible to rewire a wifi for something more adequate - better in wifi-ac format?

Post has been editedgsi87 - 18.12.16, 11:31

Gsi87 @ 12/18/16, 11:30*
People - how did you win the wrong (scrolling up. Down with two fingers) ??? I have one mirror ???

I'm fine, maybe in the settings of Windows

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 08:00