Chuwi LapBook 15.6 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Atom x5 1.44GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
DiscussionChuwi LapBook 15.6
PictureLapbook
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Lapbook 14.1 пїЅ | Purchase and accessories В»| A source of information | Chuwi theme onsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • 15.6-inch TN display with a resolution of 1920x1080;
  • Intel Atom x5 processor with up to 1.84 GHz frequency and Intel HD graphics of the eighth generation;
  • 4 GB DDR3L RAM;
  • 64 GB of internal memory eMMC;
  • battery capacity of 10,000 mAh;
  • 2 megapixel main camera;
  • pre-installed Windows 10 Redstone;
  • thickness from 9 mm to 22 mm;
  • weight 1.86 kg.

Additional Information:
The company Chuwi, which was previously known as a manufacturer of tablets and accessories for them, took up the issue of laptops. The first novelty in this category of devices was the LapBook, which the manufacturer called one of the thinnest and most compact solutions on the market. The device has a 15.6-inch display, but the dimensions of the notebook itself correspond to 14.1-inch models. The manufacturer managed to achieve such indicators by reducing the frame around the display and the size of the keyboard. It is noteworthy that the weight of the novelty is 1.8 kg.
Add. A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.25. The publication of referral materials (links, coupons and code words) in any form is prohibited and equated with commercial activities.Read more about banning the publication of referral links, coupons and code words. .
tab @ 04/06/2012, 20:09 *
- posting links to their reviews, channels, etc., posted on other resources that containreferral links, coupons and code wordsadvertising of online stores and other commercial resources is also prohibited and is considered a commercial activity.
Useful
Software images

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactChuwi co in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.07.17, 19:39
Reason for editing: BIOS dump

Rep: (2)
Who ordered GB for 190?
Sent ?

Rep: (4)
* Vladimirovich66 , I ordered. Status in the Chinese warehouse.

Rep: (32)
* Vladimirovich66,
I ordered for 194.99. I paid 10 numbers, sent only recently 23.

0lala @ 11/29/2016 00:59*
sent only recently 23.

Who is the carrier in the Russian Federation?

* Vladimirovich66,
I ordered to Ukraine. They have there a way of direct delivery to us, transported by our courier company "New Mail", the delivery time is about 10 days. Faster than EMS, and at the same time free of charge, even for sending in 2.4 kg :)

Post has been edited0lala - 29.11.16, 13:17

I, too, have already been sent to GB, but the track has the 3rd day status
>Your post is not found. Please check the carrier selection and try again later.
They say that in the Russian Federation will deliver CDEK.

Rep: (0)
Also ordered to Ukraine, we will wait, I think in the first half of December should come.
Took over 190
When I arrive, I think to make a small review on this device.

Rep: (2592)
Vladimirovich66 @ 11/30/2016, 07:58*
They say that in the Russian Federation will deliver CDEK.

My track onCDEC siteTracks. Not very informative, but from where and where it shows correctly.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 01.12.16, 21:51

Rep: (7)
Overview with the answers to the questions:

Rep: (31)
Announced a new version,by 14.1 inches.
Strange as it may seem, the version of 15.6 immediately went up to $ 241 :) At the same time, Gearbest shows that there are two versions with different processors (the difference is insignificant, it is actually just a boost of + 100 MHz).
In version 14.1, the processor is already a bit more powerful and there is a memory wiring (as stated in the news), so you can upgrade. But more expensive.

Bottom line: it seems that this model should not be already ordered ...

I understand there you can insert Tf Card 128gb
what class will be optimal?
In short, I ordered this for 2.5 p.
Mingsford Micro SD / TF memory card class 10 - 128GB
I hope it will plow.

Rep: (55)
The matrix in the subject disgusting, TN. Would put IPS, could be considered.

* TravelPavel,
so after all promised IPS? I also asked the representative of Chuwi on the forum before buying: (

Rep: (2592)
* Chuwi Co, How to comment on the hype with the matrix? The official site is still indicated that the matrix is ​​IPS.

Chuwi Co @ 11/28/2016, 20:21*
15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080;
Intel Atom x5 processor with up to 1.84 GHz frequency and Intel HD graphics of the eighth generation;

DD!
There are two questions on these points.

1. What type of matrix is ​​in fact?

2. What in fact is the processor? On GB options with the following description:

Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core 1.44GHz ($ 190 was on stock)
Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8350 Quad Core 1.44GHz (was and is $ 245)

Thanks for the detailed answer.
so after all promised IPS? I also asked a representative of Chuwi on the forum before buying

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 05.12.2016, 00:39 *
Chuwi Co, how do you comment on the hype with the matrix? The official site is still indicated that the matrix is ​​IPS.

Here is the answer for you ((
Chuwi (Post Chuwi Co # 55820833)

Rep: (4)
Vladimirovich66 @ 12/06/2016, 09:40*
[email protected], 00:18
so after all promised IPS? I also asked a representative of Chuwi on the forum before buying

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 05.12.2016, 00:39
Chuwi Co, how do you comment on the hype with the matrix? The official site is still indicated that the matrix is ​​IPS.

Yeah of course! Mistake! Typical Chinese divorce! Every day my laptop starts to dislike me more and more, but I haven’t even received it yet! At first, his delivery for 2 weeks was delayed, now it turns out that the official representative provided false information ... Now the choice of girbel as the main distributor of this product begins to seem very reasonable, or such frauds would not have passed without a trace! At best, it would draw for compensation ... but how is it in the girbest that someone is aware of this?

Sacret @ 12/07/2016, 00:19*
Ali similar frauds would not pass without a trace!

also this thought came to mind))
Sacret @ 12/07/2016, 00:19*
But how in girbest is this someone in the know?

And in GB, they wrote that the matrix IPS?

I look at GB, it again fell in price from 245, but already to 185

Post has been editedVladimirovich66 - 07.12.16, 08:34

Vladimirovich66 @ 06.12.16, 10:40*

Well, some kind of magic, they wrote IPS wrongly before the start of sales, they also answered affirmatively to the question about the matrix, I ordered, I smell and other people looked at it and also ordered it, and here you are ...

Rep: (5)
Got this book yesterday. Brought Sdek. The body is excellent, although plastic, looks expensive. There are no hieroglyphs on the keys. The power button is certainly a good joke. The camera is disgusting. The sound is quiet even at the maximum. FullHD matrix, but not IPS of course. Horizontal viewing angles are good, vertical - medium. There is no fan - and it doesn’t heat up at all - the case is slightly warm on the left, closer to the display. RAM is enough for me. WAVE weak - 72 meabit connection and 25 megabit jump / download in speedtest. Through usb3 network card - speed rests on the provider - 80 megabits. I have never charged, I have given him the whole evening - he writes that there are 2 more hours left for the battery. Tverdotelnik smart. Winda - 10 home, it activated itself while the software was installed. Interface language was replaced by Russian standard means of Windows. In more detail about feelings I will unsubscribe later.
About IPS - swindlers - on Ali - would take compensation.

Post has been editedgsi87 - 14.12.16, 16:55

Rep: (10)
People, throw a link to the subject ... I can not find (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:20