> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Bubble Witch Saga 3 | [Casual] Help the Good Witch to conquer evil in the new game
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 24 ] ** [47,06%]
Good [ 15 ] ** [29,41%]
Average [ 8 ] ** [15,69%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,96%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [5,88%]
Total votes: 51

Rep: (456)
Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Version: 6.2.8
Genre: Casual

Last update of the game in the header:17.11.2019
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
3 Bubble Witch Saga - new ball shooter with puzzle elements!

Description:
3 Bubble Witch Saga - new game from the popular series of Bubble Witch. Stella witch is back and she needs help to overcome evil Uilmura! That's an adventure! Though he looks cute, but is full of evil magic! Travel the world, trying to burst as many balls in the ball-point shooter puzzle.
Play in this magical saga alone or with friends to see who will earn more points!

3 Bubble Witch Saga - free game, but for some additional gaming opportunities will have to pay.

Features Bubble Witch Saga 3:
An exciting new addition to the Bubble Witch game series.
• Align the 3 ball to burst them in this magical adventure.
• Tempting new game modes and cute characters!
• Produce sovushek, clears the way for the ghosts and save the Fairy Queen from Uilmura!
• Personalization Functions: Build your house and go to visit friends, to receive awards.
• Special balls-boosters to help pass difficult levels.
• The game is easily synchronized between devices when connected to the Internet.
• Leaders Lists allow you to monitor the progress of friends and rivals!
• Free and simple game, which, however, becomes more difficult with each level!

Picture
Developer site: https://king.com/game/bubblewitch3
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.bubblewitch3

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0.3 and higher

Download:
Version: 6.2.8 Bubble Witch 3 Saga [Mod Unlimited Life] (kuZZma85)
Version: 5.6.3 Bubble Witch 3 Saga [Google Play + Mod] (kuZZma85)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 20.05.20, 12:28
Reason for edit: Update: modification 6.10.3 * Mod: Unlimited life *

Rep: (3)
I liked this game more than the first) Thank you)

elgomanza @ 07.12.16, 05:27*
I liked this game more than the first) Thank you)

me too, thanks!

in the fashion version of house building is not open (the game just freezes (no coins, only to gain ...

Rep: (0)
I did not understand something, and that gives the version of events? I have changed nothing, life is spent, the money too. What's the trick?

Rep: (12)
Hasse @ 14.01.17, 16:49*
I have changed nothing, life is spent, the money too. What's the trick?
In the opinion on the other. Sites in the fashion version of Fairy House is not built for some reason, here are the differences here ... so I shook with Google pleya, but there are other garbage, in 15 seconds. the game lost all sounds other than music, but no sounds play hurt sad))

Rep: (22)
And what is the meaning of fashion? In that purchases do? Nothing has changed: D

Rep: (21)
With helpGameguardianeverything is fine kraft (-strelyalki bonuses). Checked.

Rep: (282)
Another version of events -Club Cheaters! (Post Karak # 57697535)

Rep: (21)
* vasia1371,
But without the Internet, too, will not work? A so-so game-donatovyvodok. Without it could and would be of interest, but alas.

Post has been editedAlexusbn - 28.01.17, 19:33

* Alexusbn, It works without the Internet.

Bubble Witch Saga 3 (Mod: many lives) version 2.0.8.
Fashion description:
100 moves.
Unlimited boosters.
Free update of the castle.
Maximum benefits.
Internet is not needed.
Attached filebubble_witch_3_saga_-2.0.8.apk(52.39 MB)

Not get through GG (((
Like anything should find ...

Rep: (65)
Why there is no label in the game
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (106)
one thread could change the number of balls?
using GameGuardian I was able to change the number of bonus points in the round and points of construction of the house. but the number of balls is not itself given :(
Fashion - it is certainly nice, but I would like to play in the actual version. and in fashion too dofiga balls. a bit suspicious when the runner has 25k points, and I have 14 million :)))

Rep: (145)
Also playing this game, and also the feeling that the levels artificially complicated - many times it was so that the game comes to an end, and you do not have enough stupid one turn to finish the level. Yes that there - and this happened without income only up to half or two-thirds, and all the levels end. We have to replay a few times to still fell successful combinations. When you sit for a week on the same level, the nerves still pass and you have to either use a booster or dop.hody buy))) and this opens the main problem of the King game (played in several diverse games) - challenging levels to do to players invested real babosiki of gold bars / coins and boosters, as in a game they barely earn. But personally, I have for that money is not invested and still not invested - it is clear that developed want to make, but I think not in ways that the game is simply impossible to play.

And even after the last update I have discovered the problem - the game is no longer synchronized with Facebook. I have one such a problem? Nor do I even log out of the game I can not: I go to the profile of the game, I press log out, and it writes to me - no connection found! But the Internet - stable wi-fi! I understand only remains to wait for the next upgrade? Although there is a feeling that developed themselves are not aware of the problems in the game - I support them can not write, they neadekatnaya CAPTCHA)

Rep: (4)
Vyrubschik @ 03/05/2017, 2:42*
Why there is no label in the game
[Attachment = "9815832: Screenshot_2017-03-04-22-39-44.jpg"] [attachment = "9815833: Screenshot_2017-03-04-22-39-32.jpg"]

The same trouble. When the text has been established, but the 2nd run was gone. Resetting does not help. Byada ...

On bars across the GG breaks to synchronize with servo without Ineta not Robit functionality to these bars to spend. (Killed 150r. To check)

Rep: (26)
Bubble Witch 3 Saga v 3.0.3, Maude (Unlimited Boosters & More)

What's new
How you dare you disturb my summer nap! Ok ok, I'll tell you what's in this new update ...
Lucky bubble shooters will find some general improvements plus meowsome new content. In fact, it's so ameowsing that if I tell you exactly what it is, you'd want to try harder to pass that level, which means you'll get closer to catching me.
Seriously, even if you reach level 460 or you collect Star Dust for the furry ones, I will not release the Fairy Queen!
Back to my nap! ZzZ ...

Attached file3 Bubble Witch Saga v3.0.3-mod.rar(60.6 MB)

P.S. APK is added to the archive since in the post you can not insert a 128MB file.

Post has been editedNyr4ik - 15.07.17, 11:42

after a 15 level does not build a castle. all right?

Rep: (173)
Constantly need to click on the house. And the game crashes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 1:40