> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

27 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ZTE Blade A210 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 ""
iOldgamer
Message#1
28.11.16, 02:33
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 456
Check in: 24.12.12

DiscussionZTE Blade A210
PictureZTE Blade A210
Discussion �

Specifications
Market launch date: 2016
Case length: 134.8 mm
Case width: 66.5 mm
Case thickness: 9.9 mm
Screen technology: TFT
Screen diagonal: 4.5 "
Screen Resolution: 480x854
Processor frequency: 1000 MHz
The number of processor cores: 4
RAM: 1 GB
Phone Memory: 8 GB
Memory card support: microSD
Dual SIM support: yes
Camera: 5 Mpix
Camera features: autofocus, LED flash
Front camera: yes
3G: yes
LTE (4G): yes
GPS: yes
GLONASS: yes
Wi-Fi: yes
NFC: no
Other: Bluetooth 4.0, light sensor, proximity sensor, position sensor
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery capacity: 2200 mAh
Talk time: 6 hours
Standby time: 15 days
Price: 5990r

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 16.03.19, 12:13
Reason for editing: INI file for editing and S / N
iOldgamer
Message#2
28.11.16, 02:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

I would like to say a few words for those who are still interested in devices in this price category (6000r). This unit copes with all tasks, despite the 1GB of RAM, it easily handles its tasks, thanks to android 6.0. Of the benefits, I note: a sufficient long time without charging with active use, a loud speaker, smooth operation, the absence of heating the smartphone (by the way, I spent a year with the Fly Nimbus 451 and I was angry just that it warms up even if you just surf the Internet , I'm already silent about games) good front and front cameras, which have flashes, also they shoot without artifacts). There is only one minus in my opinion: there are no custom gadgets on the smartphone, like root and firmware, since the smartphone did not go on sale in October.

Post has been editediOldgamer - 09.12.16, 21:48

--------------------
velikashkin
Message#3
05.12.16, 09:45
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10027
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionZTE
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

--------------------
Glebius
Message#4
06.12.16, 21:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 784
Check in: 13.03.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

But does the main camera have autofocus?
How well does she shoot?
iOldgamer
Message#5
07.12.16, 12:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* GlebiusThe 5 megapixel camera and that says it all, doesn’t fit to the level of the Sonicik 5 megapixel cameras, but it shoots well. I had a Sony Ericsson live with Walkman before this phone, so there was also a 5MP camera there and for its level it was perfect, autofocus, everything was perfect. After that, I bought fly nimbus 1, the camera there was so flawed that the quality of the images was even less than 3mp, although it was 5mp. On the zte to the camera there are no recruits. Is that the front camera from the flash confused at all a little, because it is dark

--------------------
Glebius
Message#6
07.12.16, 19:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 784
Check in: 13.03.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

* iOldgamer,
It is clear, thank you, I’d probably better order Xiaomi RedMi 4A with this money.
ZTE A210 is an option for those who need it right here and right now.

Post has been editedGlebius - 07.12.16, 19:23
kvn7
Message#7
07.12.16, 23:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 10.11.15

iOldgamer @ 11/28/16, 05:47*
This unit copes with all tasks, despite the 1GB of RAM, it easily handles its tasks, thanks to android 6.0. Of the benefits, I note: a sufficient long time without charging with active use, a loud speaker, smooth operation, the absence of heating the smartphone (by the way, I spent a year with the Fly Nimbus 451 and I was angry just that it warms even if I just surf , I'm not talking about games) good front and front cameras, which have flashes, also they shoot without artifacts and there is autofocus). There is only one minus in my opinion: there are no custom gadgets on the smartphone, like root and firmware, since the smartphone did not go on sale in October.

You licked the manufacturers of course specifically ...

Honestly reading this review went and bought this bottom.

Such applications as VibER, Votsap, Vkontakte, Instagrammam - can not send a notification, because the phone has no memory. I watch Vkontakte, they write me in VibER - there are no notifications, because there is no memory for VibER.

The update flew through the air, downloaded, launched - the process starts, percentiles run, the phone goes to reboot up to 18% and all the error, pulls out the battery, inserts it, runs without updating.

I understand that you will now say "What did you want from the phone for 6 thousand rubles", but my previous one was six thousand rubles, with Android 5.1, with a gig of RAM and there were no problems with notifications or any other hangs. This is much slower to display everything (no desktop screens, it twists left and right beautifully), you open the application - a white screen for 2-3 seconds, it appears.

I wanted here a small inexpensive phone, but that it was a smartphone, with all sorts of such things, messages to exchange there, photos. And now that every 15 minutes to take the phone and open all applications that I want to check for notifications?
iOldgamer
Message#8
08.12.16, 02:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* kvn7,Well, firstly, I did not lick anyone, judging by my personal experience in using a smartphone. Secondly, I do not use the standard VC application, instead I use a better option-kate mobile, and instead of Vibers and Vatsapov, I have telegrams, which also copes with notifications. Thirdly, I always have 450 MB of free RAM and this is enough for me too, you want a phone that has a lot of RAM, take one plus some, I already wrote that this device is good in its price category

--------------------
kvn7
Message#9
08.12.16, 08:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

* iOldgamer,Well, I'm sorry :) I was a little impressed with the first experience with this phone.

How free is 450mb? How to do it? When I took him to the store (I was his first because he was covered in film and the box was brought from the warehouse) he had 850 megabytes occupied, and he writes only 0.9 gigabytes of memory.

My memory is always 100% busy. I do not need a lot of RAM, let it be at least 150% busy, but to work, albeit slowly.
iOldgamer
Message#10
08.12.16, 09:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* kvn7,Open the "For Developers" menu (it turns on if you tap on the build number in the "About phone" item 7 times) and then select the "Running applications" item, this is where the consumption of the RAM and the rest of it as a whole are shown. And it would not hurt there to still stop the processes, as well as turn off unnecessary services such as Google presses, etc.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editediOldgamer - 08.12.16, 09:40

--------------------
kvn7
Message#11
08.12.16, 10:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

* iOldgamer,Well, if that's the case, then I already have 512 megabytes free, the processes and services are unnecessary, and which can be turned off, I turned it off first of all ...

Today, by the way, I specifically included something heavy and asked me to write to instant messengers, everything came and was notified.

So there was a problem with the OTA update, I already wrote to the manufacturer.
iOldgamer
Message#12
08.12.16, 13:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* kvn7,I haven’t updated myself yet, because the phone doesn’t have a normal root yet, so I can save everything

--------------------
kvn7
Message#13
08.12.16, 16:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

iOldgamer @ 08.12.16, 16:42*
I haven’t updated myself yet, because the phone doesn’t have a normal root yet, so I can save everything

On the office it is written that you can go into the Recovery Mode "In the off state, simultaneously hold down the volume button (increase +) and the power button." but I have a dead green robot with the words "no command" or "no command" and is treated only by juggling the battery, it does not react to anything else.

By the way, maybe someone will be interested - firmware for updating via SD cardoffsite

Post has been editedkvn7 - 08.12.16, 16:09
iOldgamer
Message#14
08.12.16, 17:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* kvn7,This is a standard recovery, as far as I remember, you need to press the power button when it says "no command" or volume button, then the menu will be displayed. Link to the firmware will add to the header

--------------------
kvn7
Message#15
08.12.16, 21:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

* iOldgamer,Yes, there is nothing interesting in the recovery, only tests of the equipment and cleaning of the card, backup from there cannot be done and it is also impossible to flash from this recovery.

I came in by the way just once pressed the "minus volume" and "power", but for some reason this time the robot did not lay dead, but just went into the recovery ... somehow unstable
iOldgamer
Message#16
09.12.16, 00:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* kvn7,On most smartphones, I saw this, it's just a matter of recovery. As for the firmware, it is not clear how to install the downloaded firmware through the recovery, if the firmware item is missing

--------------------
dudin.a
Message#17
09.12.16, 10:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 09.12.16

there is no autofocus on both cameras
flash / flashlight on the main
android 6
The camera for video calls is not 2, but as if 0.3mp. Near it there is a light bulb like a flash, but there is no sense, but it's cool.
headset nebylo
there is a sensor of new messages near the camera
not 8 gig and 5 memory
there is a radio
Euroset has a210 film
hd video resolution
sound from an external microphone only on the recorder, the video does not see it
I don’t play games, music video of a social network and 15 minutes of conversation - enough for a day
I took in dns 5999

Post has been editeddudin.a - 09.12.16, 10:19
kvn7
Message#18
09.12.16, 11:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

iOldgamer @ 09.12.16, 03:21*
As for the firmware, it is not clear how to install the downloaded firmware through the recovery, if the firmware item is missing

Settings - About phone - three vertical points that cause additional. menu - local update - SD card, the file must contain the update.zip file
adibooman
Message#19
09.12.16, 17:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 09.12.16

I bought the phone 3 weeks ago, a week later the update came through the air, fixed a couple of errors, everything suits. I sit in the evenings for 3 Internet + games, the rest of the time calls, the battery lasts for 2 days, I have already downloaded a lot of games from the market, and everyone starts. Almost 4 gigabytes of available memory is available in the phone, I don’t know why anymore, I have enough money for everything, plus I keep the music on the flash card. 2 sim cards, the camera is quite normal, FM-radio. And for those who write, it’s better to add and buy Redmi 3s or 4a, I just don’t see the point of these phones, what can I do with them, what can I not do on the A210? Over 6000 at the moment, one of the best on Adnroid 6.0.
iOldgamer
Message#20
09.12.16, 21:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* adiboomantotally agree with you. Its 2200 mAh battery is more than enough with its 64-bit processor. I myself sit on the Internet on 4G, with active use it lasts half a day (by the way, I have long wanted such a long-lived device for a price of less than 10000r)

--------------------
iOldgamer
Message#21
09.12.16, 21:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456

* dudin.a,But where did you see that the front camera on it was exactly 2mp? I personally know that there is only 0.3mp. The memory, as we know, is taken by the system, so out of 8GB, a little more than 4GB is left free. but there is a seizure of faces.

Post has been editediOldgamer - 10.12.16, 19:41

--------------------
ZTE

27 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 07:57