> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tenorshare Ultdata | [IPhone] [iPad] Recover deleted data from iOS devices

Rep: (2752)
Tenorshare ultdata
Version: 8.5.4.1Win / 8.1.0.0 Mac
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
Recover deleted data from iOS devices

Description:
Tenorshare UltData-program allows users of iOS devices to recover text messages, contacts, notes, photos and other files. There are three options for extracting data: restore directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod, restore from iTunes backup and iCloud backup. This is a lifesaver for those who lost data as a result of jailbreak, iOS update, reset to factory settings, erroneous deletion, etc. Supports all iOS devices, including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S / 5C / 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3/2, iPad mini, iPad 4 (iPad Retina Display), iPad 3 (New iPad), iPod touch 5G / 4G / 3G, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle. You can download the program via a direct link (from the cloud) at the bottom of the page.
The main features of Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery:
Extract data from iOS devices, iTunes backups and iCloud backups.
Access more than 16 content types from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Preview and restore the necessary contacts, SMS, voice messages, etc.
Manually restore and import from iTunes backups.
Supports all iOS devices, including 6/6 plus / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4, iPad Air / 4 / mini 2 and iPod touch 5/4.
Compatible with latest iOS.

Homepage: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-win.html

Download:
Windows Tenorshare UltData 8.5.4.1
Attached fileTenorshare.UltData.v.7.5.0.0.Patch-URET.zip(14.58 MB)

Mac os x Tenorshare UltData 8.1.0.0
thanks, we sayKiffaZ
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 27.06.19, 21:42
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Why does the program crash when you are looking for backup on your computer?

Something antivirus cursed the archive ...

Juliet_22 ​​@ 12/02/2016, 21:20*
Something antivirus cursed the archive ...

naturally swears, there is a virus

Sorry, the program did not see my backups in iCloud (were created with iOS 9.1) Win10 system. The patch works. And yes, Dr.Fone, even though it is trial, but it sees files from iCloud, but of course it also does not download them. Will there be a patch on the latest version of Dr.Fone for Windows? Or, why does the croaked Ultdata not see backups? Thank!

Sorry, the program did not see my backups in iCloud (were created with iOS 9.1)
I was given an account for tests, it has copies of 9.3.2, the program sees them
Attached Image

Will there be a patch on the latest version of Dr.Fone for Windows?
will of course, as soon as so soon
Or, why does the croaked Ultdata not see backups?
but does not grunt see?

Post has been editedmaxipon - 19.04.17, 00:17
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

Colleagues who still does not download, tried 3-4 account, and all the way. ???
Just the way it stands at 0%
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 19.04.17, 00:18
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

Togrul55 @ 12/06/2016, 19:56*
Colleagues who still does not download, tried 3-4 account, and all the way. ???
[attachment = "9215457: 1231234.png"]
Just the way it stands at 0%

from admin try running the program

I tried, nothing has changed, but I want to note that after installation, he downloaded 1-2 backup and then everything, maybe you should reinstall?

Rep: (3)
I can not activate - error: sveta:

I can not activate - error: sveta:

what version, what system? All psychics on vacation

Guys, tell me the patch for this program. Trying to patch, gives ERROR and below DONE. In fact, the program remains unregistered. Poke my nose, what am I doing wrong? Win7 x32 system

Post has been editedLcd-parts - 25.01.17, 03:12

Lcd-parts @ 25.01.17, 04:11*
Guys, tell me the patch for this program. Trying to patch, gives ERROR and below DONE.

I will be a psychic: you downloaded the program from offsite and try to patch it with a patch from the header. The patch is only for version 7.2.0.0, and version 7.3.0.0 is downloaded from the offsite, respectively, the patch gives an error
Changes in version 7.3.0.0:
Support iCloud Two-Step Verifications
Optimize the interactive experience
Fixed iTunes automatically

I will be a psychic: you downloaded the program from offsite and try to patch it with a patch from the header. The patch is only for version 7.2.0.0, and version 7.3.0.0 is downloaded from the offsite, respectively, the patch gives an error
Changes in version 7.3.0.0:
Support iCloud Two-Step Verifications
Optimize the interactive experience
Fixed iTunes automatically

Do not give a link to version 7.2.0.0 under win7 x32?

Post has been editedLcd-parts - 25.01.17, 10:02

Lcd-parts @ 01/25/2017, 10:53*
Do not give a link to version 7.2.0.0 under win7 x32?

no, I don't keep junk

no, I don't keep junk

And I found)))
Version 7.2.0.0 with a patch for win! Everything works great!
http://rgho.st/6R8Yyyml4

People help SOS! Such a situation! There is a backup copy of the correspondence of the instrument is stored in it! Through third-party programs I see this correspondence! But I need to throw it back into the iPhone to make sure with natarius! How can this be done and is it possible?

Explain, pliz, in the UltData program (recovery) in the call history, deleted calls are marked with the current date and time, i.e. date when you unload the list. Am I doing something wrong? The version is free, I just need to see the date when I was talking.

If the iPhone is locked. Writes: iPhone is disabled Connect to aytyuns. will it see the contents? or will ask to click the "trust" button, but this button on the disabled iPhone does not appear?

Thanks so much for the quick response! IPhone unlocked. "Trust" as it appeared. Long. Those calls that are in the phone, coincide with the program and the date and time. But deleted - the current date. And further. Download Enigma, the program is similar, gave out much more information! For some reason ... Because of one call, I don’t want to buy the program, but on trial it only gives a few calls and dates for the beginning of 2016.

Post has been editedNonlena - 10.02.17, 19:52

And I found)))
Version 7.2.0.0 with a patch for win! Everything works great!
http://rgho.st/6R8Yyyml4

When you click a link, it says that you are prohibited from doing this.
Please fill it somewhere else.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 11:58