Irbis TW73 - Discussion | [netbook] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 2GB

Rep: (1)
Irbis TW73 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 2GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Theme Rules
1. Messages like: "Thank you! You are super!", "Thank you! Helped !!", "Hooray! Everything turned out!" etc. will be deleted without warning! Remember! say thanks!" You can by raising your reputation!
2. Forbidden boorish behavior and illiterate attitude to other users. Remember, the more polite and competent you are, the more pleasant it will be to help you.
3. Forbidden comments deviating from the topic to the questions / answers of users in the topic.

Specifications
System

operating system
Windows 10

CPU
Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz

Number of Cores

Internal memory
32 GB

RAM
2 GB DDR3

Memory card slot
there is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen
10.1 ", 1280x800

Widescreen screen
Yes

Screen type
TFT IPS, glossy

Touch screen
capacitive multitouch

Video processor
Intel HD Graphics

Wireless connection

Wi-Fi support
have Wi-Fi 802.11n

Bluetooth support
have Bluetooth 4.0

Camera

Rear camera
there is 0.3 megapixels

Front-camera
there is 0.3 megapixels

Sound

Built-in speaker
there is

Built-in microphone
there is

Functionality

Automatic screen orientation
there is

Sensors
accelerometer

Qwerty keyboard
optional

Connection

USB connection to computer
not

Connecting external devices via USB
yes, USB 3.0 Type A

Connect to TV / monitor
mini HDMI

Audio / Headphone Out
there is 3.5 mm

Dock connector
there is

Nutrition

Battery capacity
6600 mAh

USB charging
there is

Dimensions and weight

Dimensions (LxWxD)
278x170x10 mm

Weight
590 g

Additional Information

Body material
plastic
Install Windows 10 on Irbis TW73
Well, start with the fact that I wanted first to put 7ku, as it turned out that in general it is impossible to put her court, as 7ka not know what EIF bios and GPT partitioning. All my attempts to do so met with failure. I had to put top 10. I must say that it is necessary to back up the driver, until both demolished Windu standing you by default. I did not do, and that's had to create this theme. I found the driver on all but the touchpad. Tried a bunch of drivers from all tablets snow leopard and everywhere the same problem with the touchpad, it is a mirror.

So if someone can backup the original driver on the touchpad and drop the link in this thread, it will be just super. Oh well, let's continue ....

Creating a bootable flash drive.
We need the image of Win 10 who's on this path efi \ boot will is bootia32.efi file images without this section and the file you just will not run in the EIF. Next we shake rufus program, select the Windows image, expose the value of gpt for computers with UEFI (I drive it by default was gpt), ntfs file system, cluster size, any, volume label WinPE (desirable postvil it the WinPE, because on many tablets snow leopard system does not detect a USB flash drive if you have a different label, but I like it and Tagged vinpe defines and any other kind normally works only wonder at the beginning of the installation to be answered no) and click create. After all .... ~ 20 we get a ready stick.

Running flash drives from under EFI / Bios
In order to start the stick from under the EDF, we need to go to efi menu. Press esc at the start of the tablet and get the menu of 6 squares, go to the very last second squared SCU. There, select the Boot tab, find the point where efi device first, and change its setting to disabled, continue to go in the Security tab, select the item in it Set supervizor password and set the password (I bet that 0000 does not forget), it needs to be done, because . After this procedure, we will open the hidden settings Security Boot, without them we can not load the flash drive !!! Once the password go to Exit tab and select where the exit saving changes, restart your tablet, and again we press Esc to go to the EFI menu, now select the fifth square Secure Boot Option, enter the password and get into the menu, select the item enforce Secure boot and change its setting to disabled, then we insert our bootable USB flash drive, press F10 or FN + 10 if you have the original keyboard-cover, and again in the reboot efi menu by pressing esc. Now select the second square Boot manager, where we choose our USB flash drive and click on it .... Press enter to all .... Then there is a reboot and begin a standard installation of Windows.

Windows installation
Installing Win 10 is the most common, just follow the instructions and the installer will do everything himself. I want to note one point, I would not recommend erasing all sections except the main one ... Just format the section on which you will put Windows, and do not touch the rest, although there may be different opinions ... if you have any questions, write in the comments. Do not forget to make a backup copy of the driver on the touchpad before installation, because later on there may be problems finding a driver for the touch.

Drivers
Drivers for Win 10.Attached fileWin10-PV-WW31.7z(52.57 MB)

https://yadi.sk/d/Z55TzNc7zYiWe
Installation from the setup file and always with administrator rights! There is no driver for the touchpad in this assembly.

Separate touchpad driverAttached fileDriver Touchpad Irbis TW73.rar(64.16 KB)

https://yadi.sk/d/KtxDBz6d33ndTC

Full backup of drivers with original Win 10 Irbis TW 73Attached fileAll For Drivers Irbis TW73.rar(65.15 MB)

https://yadi.sk/d/1TpVp3_N33nb7v

I do not advise installing drivers from the Driver Pack Solution utility, because I had problems with the video driver. When the screen was flipped to the horizontal position, the screen simply turned off. With drivers that were on the first link above there were no such problems.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.08.17, 18:32

The guys are looking for an original driver for the touchpad, if anyone can backup the working driver with TW73 and drop the vessels, it will be just super. I reinstalled the factory Windows and for 2 weeks now I can’t pick up the driver for the touchpad. I tried from all similar tablets, but zero sense, or mirrors, or double-clicking and the Windows button does not plow. We need the acpi \ mssl1680 \ 3 & 4820efc & 0 driver, this is how the touch is determined without drivers in Windows.

Post has been editedBinar3000 - 27.11.16, 00:27

Rep: (3)
Good day. How to backup working driver with TW73. ? I would also like to make the image of the entire disk (this is in tib format) Acronis, while it is not clear how.

Drivers and the program in the archive at the link. I hope everything works out.https://yadi.sk/d/JZOZXH0d33cmqW

* jiklera Everything is just gorgeous !!!! The touchpad has earned, the button too !!! Everything fell on Vin 10 PRO ... Thank you ... I will add a link to the header.

Good day. I wanted to consult. I need this device for mobile work. I would like office 2010-2016, doPDF and other small programs. And which version of Windows 10 to use on such a hardware

Well, there are actually no problems with these programs. You can at least buy, at least download from torrents. Everything will work with any version of windows. Any Vin 8 or Vin 10 will be installed on the tablet. It is better to install the 32 bit version, it consumes less RAM.

Rep: (2)
Help is needed. Playful little hands did not bring to good and ruined the BIOS. HELP anyone who can, remove the BIOS dump.

Rep: (2)
In general, I requested BIOS firmware from the manufacturer, I can’t check yet, because no programmer. I’ll attach the file to everyone, suddenly someone will try before me)
If you try to flash, then a big request to unsubscribe about the performance.

In a letter from the manufacturer it was also said that you need to sew this BIOS through the programmer. So IHZ, what will happen if you sew from a flash drive, or even from under Windows.

Attached files

Attached fileTW73_ROM_BIOS.zip(2.08 MB)

Post has been editeduserGRAND - 19.12.16, 16:41

Good time! Tell me, is it possible to gash Android on it? Thank!

* 5maniac5, It seems possible .... Here's an article ... https://trashbox.ru/link/how-to-android-x86

Rep: (4)
Dear owners of this irbisa tell me how he things with sound business, and especially with the sound in skype (without headphones using a regular speaker and microphone). A few days ago bought a tablet Digma, on Adroide, a man who has 80% of the tasks is talking on Skype. During a call party hears a terrible noise and snatches of words, and sometimes the only noise. Once is not set up through the engineering menu, including and support DIGMa called to help, but ... did not help. Talk without headphones is not possible. Therefore I handed back the piece of metal. Opt for a budget version of the tablet, but with a stout sound on Skype, saw this IRBIS with a docking station in one discounter just 7990 rubles., That deliberate .....
Is his front camera with 0.3 mp really bad or tolerable?

Post has been editedhserg1972 - 27.12.16, 23:16

The camera sucks, the sound, too ... but everything works flawlessly.

How to enter BIOS

Rep: (6)
I am the owner of a similar tablet IRBIS TW78.
Faced with the consequence of overheating Intel Atom. After 10 hours of active battery operation with a maximum load, the temperature is more than 60 degrees. At 14% of the charge, I connected the charging, I worked for a couple of hours, I wanted to turn it off with the On / Off button at the end, the reaction was zero, then the Start was off, for about thirty minutes the screen glowed then went out. After that, the tablet stopped turning on. I tried to revive by simultaneously pressing On / Off and Volume +/-. To no avail, only the sound from the microphone appeared in the speakers.
Thought - kayuk, I’ll take to the guarantee. The tablet lay for 15 hours, I decided to try turning it on again before the trip, connected the charging, on. red LED by the camera, clamped simultaneously "Volume +" and "Volume -", pressed "On / Off" and held the 2nd minute, and the tablet LIVED! Now it works as before.
The warranty will end; I will finalize the removal of heat.

Few IBRIS TW78 / TW73 Performance Verification Results
after upgrading to The Anniversary Update:

Updating to The Anniversary Update via the M $ website:
Attached Image

And there was enough disk space!
Through the built-in utility, I cleaned the disk from the "old" OS.
And so, what happened:
Attached Image

Disk:
Attached Image

The disk is full of space, check that this cleaning is enough:
Attached Image

Let's verify that TRIM turned on itself:
Attached Image

The following are the results of the tablet and disk performance checks:
Attached Image

Evaluation of the quality of the computer 4.1 - very good! : D

CPU performance test by 7-zip archiver:
Attached Image

And for comparison, the test test E7600:
Attached Image

CPU-Z data:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

CrystalDiskMark:
Attached Image
Disk performance - not like an SSD, but at the level of a good 2.5 "HDD

HD Tune:
Attached Image

Wi-Fi:
Attached Image

SpeedTest, excellent, because the speed from the provider is 60 m / s.

Lastly, a list of equipment:

Attached Image

For a computer for ~ 8000 rubles (~ 130 $) is very good! : D

Rep: (5)
is it hot?

I bought this device for watching movies and surfing the Internet, while satisfied.
Pros:
1) full Windows
2) For the price of the Chinese, there is at least a guarantee
3) Very good performance
Disadvantages:
1) build quality is not very
2) keyboard cover appearance resemble ******
3) cameras and speakers are poor. To be honest, it would be better if they did not put the rear camera, but would put a better front-end.

And now a question for forum users: Is there an option to stick a protective glass on our tablet? Maybe someone found a suitable compatible or even the original?

Guys who haveRealtek Bluetooth Suite please share. Flown after updating to 1607.

Also need a file:AvrcpCtrlr.dll

I found this tablet for 8k. I need to watch movies and TV shows online, read books and surf the Internet, so as not to slow down, to replace the old laptop. Is it worth taking?

{di} MAS @ 01/19/17, 8:25 PM*
I found this tablet for 8k. I need to watch movies and TV shows online, read books and surf the Internet, so as not to slow down, to replace the old laptop. Is it worth taking?

I would advise taking it. For your purposes, it is ideal and even play PC-shny games to succeed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 19:38