MAFAM D2016 - discussion | Chinese brutalofon. Magic voice, dual flashlight.

Rep: (10)
* T8823132 Incidentally Aliekspresse at least two counterparts found. Mafam, TKEXUN Q8 Analog

* Freemate , Measured the battery: 70mA x 13chasov. He loaded his VaybShot from 8 to 62в„… - what not to do Battery Bank 5000mAh, roughly the same conclusions about 1500mAh battery. But the phone's power consumption is minimal. And it is increasing the capacity ...

* Timbrimi , Another double dbeif d2016, iron think in three identical, the only difference in the firmware. Does anyone have a firmware image of any of the three options?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
How to disable the keyboard auto-lock?
I clambered all the menus - not found.
I dbeif d2016

Post has been editedbelkin1973 - 18.03.17, 18:49

Timbrimi @ 28.11.16, 23:16*
Question to the community.
Screen claimed 640-320
the phone has a video player, initially there were some video format .3GP, but bodies. I did not see them.
I experimented.
stated .MP4 format body does not see any resolutions
.AVI 240-320 see, but the video does not go, only audio.
.AVI 640-320 see, but writes that playback error
.3GP not see in all resolutions
The video player is and like works. But here is the video format and resolution in which it consumes, it is not clear = (
Maybe someone can tell where to dig?

I went to AVI files with a resolution of 640 * 480, DivX codec

Attached images
Attached Image

* belkin1973 , Below the screen on the left and then the right button.

* T8823132,
Under the screen the left button turns the menu, and on the right back.
It is necessary to turn off the automatic lock at all, that she would not fire ever.

* belkin1973 , Disable blokirovku- lion + right under the screen. (Quickly).
# -Vkyuchit silent mode
4-volume smaller 6-volume More ..
1122- the factory password.
While all. Firmware did not try to copy tunes got messages and notification devices.

Rep: (4)
A. Thank you for the video format. To scratch at your leisure)

* belkin1973 , The seller is assured that the firmware to your phone https: //drive.google.c...7cy0tTC04eGI4cFk/view? But to sew on it have not tried.
Can someone dig deeper for inclusion in the system of sounds and zero file messages. And I think if you turn off the silent mode, the nerves quickly runs out. It is necessary that these sounds can be disabled. And the font size anywhere better to match the size of the keypad digits. minus the volume *, volume plus #.

T8823132 @ 19.03.17, 11:43*
disable blokirovku- lion + right under the screen. (quickly)

Alas, unfortunately I do it does not work (even if rapidly press, or even if pressed together)
Just turn on the menu and return back to the main screen.
Probably because the phone I dbeif d2016, there may be another firmware.
Specifically, this phone does not have games at all, no magic voice (says that they are in the other clones although people)

It is strange that the seller tells me about disabling auto-lock with 2 keys (that sent this picture).
But why do I have it does not work - is unclear.
No consistent quick tap left-right, or simultaneous.

Attached images
Attached Image

* belkin1973 In settings / phone settings / display settings / 2 point sverhu.- removes the lock screen or sets the off time.

Thank you, it worked.
But - if the screen turns off automatically, the automatic lock no.
And if you extinguish the screen manually END button, then when you turn - again, self-locking.

Rep: (13)
Dbeif d2016 - I can not understand why does not display the caller's name. Phones are recorded through 7 as pofiksit?
Who else is working on the search for the notebook in Russian?

* belkin1973 Manually lock it manually bodies. In this regard, more successful firmware is not necessary to do anything extra.
Who knows how to replace ringtones or message volume?

* zlokot Search only works distinguishes height names of letters. Default searches all lowercase, and bodies. Default contacts book starts with a capital, the yield - to start contacts with lowercase.

Rep: (13)
Has anyone already used d2017 (which with touchscreen)?

* Timbrimi , Dbeif D2016 menus

Rep: (0)
You can somehow change the SMS ringtone to your. And the code menu engineering know anyone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 13:51