MAFAM D2016 - discussion | Chinese brutalofon. Magic voice, dual flashlight.

Rep: (4)
I climbed this morning on Aliekspress and as it so happened that I went to the phone "MAFAM D2016 Dual flashlight FM magical voice 13800 mAh mp3 / mp4 power bank analog TV antenna Rugged Mobile Cell Phone P242"

Well, I was looking for sobsna bodies to replace my dying (but not mruschemu) Nokia S3-01 (contrary to many reviews, this phone proved to be a reliable friend, experienced a lot, and everything is working so far, despite the dip, but unfortunately, the speaker boomed, it's time to send it to the scrap)
We needed a body in a couple of SMART (Smart ordered too, Doogee Titan 2).
Knopochnik need just a capacious battery, and hands-free calls, everything else is a nice bonus) for pulling a job, so that engine noise was heard, and into the forest to carry. And then the IS. Reviews of it were completely URAshnye salted boiling water and spray on the snow on the size, noise and dynamic brightness of the flashlight. Well, the battery is not 13800 strides, of course, but inspires a size and weight. In general I ordered. The benefit of the issue price in 2237 with 8GB card is not strained.

Ordered 01,11,16, came 25,11,2016, the tracker to track, and on arrival at the post office reported no notice, and SMS.

Carefully packed. Box shook layers pupyrchatoy antidepressant.
The box body, charger with adapter, USB-microUSB cable, the card was already in the body. Batteries with the film on the contacts, showed three out of five sticks. (Currently two sticks all day chasing the radio, music, etc.)
Attached Image

First impression-figasekirpich!
The second impression -figasedinamikyaogloh !!
Third impression-TV Works, cool !!!
Fourth-impression Flashlight stsuko bright !!!
The fifth impression, where the video ???????? Deceived!

Housing is relatively accurate, there is no obvious gaps. About waterproof dustproof are not talking. The back cover is latched. Through the slot on the On button. Flashlight can see the screen glow.

The first thing that catches your eye (except for size), a pair of bug-eyed lanterns at the end. Bright, incl. button on the side of the face. Cool, although one glazik would be enough for the eyes.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

No more keys (except the keyboard) does not. This is unfortunate, because the sound .. no, not so SOUND !!! I have a hell of a body. And to find it is not so easy to manage.
Still there is a retractable antenna for TV and radio.
In the back, sorry, the lower end, a rubber plug, which hide under the USB and microUSB. (I used the micro, standard wire passes, lengthening it is not necessary, in contrast to many protected bodies))
Attached Image

The body is convenient for operation in winter gloves)
Tel. Russified (ordered, I forgot to point out that the Russian keyboard, worried, but the seller put the right thing, respect him for that).
Quick ... China is, what else to say. We must look for where there may be unknown functions, not all obvious.
Attached Image

TV is! Auto-search found a few channels, something that even you can watch))
Radio itself is quite catches confident.
Audio player strange. Built-in 4 music playing, but added to the SDkartu sees. Even if you specify where to look. That is, they are also playing. But only individually and not the player, and FIG knows what (the player is not displayed on the screen at the time of reproduction), the playlist is not done. Well, maybe I have not yet figured out. I admit that it is necessary to add the songs in the player folder.
With video player came bummer. It sort of is. But he sees nothing. MP4 precisely to urge other formats, and that can be able to. But doubt on the bodies were embedded videos, they, too, he does not see.
She sees pictures. But not all. While not understood exactly which formats it does not wish to watch.
About camera can not mention. It is, but it does not change anything. (I wonder if a stick of Nokii, is it possible?)
Transfer files from folder to folder, you can, but do ... until this happened.
of the phone book search is not possible, do not work, although present. You have to manually wind.

With functions still will understand. I feel it is not so simple. It is suspected that the problem of Russification, something that had called the wrong name and has other functions in fact, what the title says.

When turned on, I put Simka. Valya family in bed and then came SMS. That was something! I hiccupped, the wife jumped up, the cat jumped.
Audio sound on the low setting as in a conventional phone averages about loud I will not even talk. By default, all standing on the middle or even at the maximum.

But to call convenient, I hear, I hear.

Still there is a wonderful feature "magical voice". When digging in the settings, it found. 4 position. Off., man, woman and child. Poperestavlyal tick and forget it. I called my wife. And she laughs))) This thing is my voice. What for is unclear. But friends can play, just do not recognize the voice)))

In general, the device is definitely worth the money if you do not carry in your pocket broke brick. I ordered him a waist bag) fans thing.
Heartily recommend.

Rep: (8)
Timbrimi @ 26.11.2016, 19:24*
13800 mAh

utter nonsense
highly recommend

not in fashion now the Chinese bricks
pupyrchatoy antidepressant

Cho smoke?

Post has been editedqashqir - 27.11.16, 15:16

I'm not a girl, usually take what you need, rather than what is fashionable.
About Accum, these things write Chinese. Smart people know it, draw conclusions and to emphasize the obvious need not feel;)
What is antidepressant ptspyrchaty

It turned out that the new tracks were added to the playlist, it is necessary to update the aforesaid. How many bodies used for the first time is. Always they automatically fall into the playlist, or they did not identify.
With headphones bummer. Do not get hooked up via an adapter or ears with pin Samsung nor with the usual. He does not see the bodies. ears.

The device is a great thing, especially to troll others. )
As an everyday phone, of course not roll.

Post has been editedTimbrimi - 27.11.16, 21:53

Question to the community.
Screen claimed 640-320
the phone has a video player, initially there were some video format .3GP, but bodies. I did not see them.
I experimented.
stated .MP4 format body does not see any resolutions
.AVI 240-320 see, but the video does not go, only audio.
.AVI 640-320 see, but writes that playback error
.3GP not see in all resolutions
The video player is and like works. But here is the video format and resolution in which it consumes, it is not clear = (
Maybe someone can tell where to dig?

Rep: (-2)
highly recommend

However, unexpectedly but qualitatively. There are more things where cheap and cheerful. :)

week-to-use as a device for pulling a job.
It turned out to be the most useful acquisition, at the moment.
Flashlight used not once, in the repair of cars.
Music, radio and the TV, constantly brighten the waiting time on the road.
(Good radio reception stably in TV depends on the weather and location)
Chasing at full volume (the street, the noise of the engine)

Battery.
Was charged with a pair of poles to all five (I think was not fully charged, t.k.indikator showed a full charge, but the charge has shown that it continues to work)
Five days later, a permanent gonyaniya radio, audio and TV (5-8 hours per day), there was one stick. Again, I think the battery is not fully charged.
By the way. The battery charge is gaining fast. But when the full charge indicator shows the phone, the charger continues charging.

Rep: (1)
Timbrimi @ 28.11.2016, 23:16*
Screen claimed 640-320

Hello! I declared 640x360 screen, well, it does not matter ... Video does not show, but determines all AVI (XviD) ... only plays MP3. Options probyval different from the 174-114 to the stated definition
480 P - stsuko does not show ... but do not give up - because it shows the telly ??
The body of one game - Snake, HZ in what format, and probyvalJava and .mrp and .vxp - to no avail.
With the volume of the call through a decrease in fighting WaveEditor recording level is almost "zero" ... But this is only an incoming call, SMS and an alarm clock with no laminates. I downloaded a program
ChinaPhone (MTK) v2.0 But I am still not entirely understood - even though the device is very simple.
I'm waiting for any news, especially about the video!
Yes, bosyatsky snapping done son, for which he had a special "thank you"! o.O

Volume keys still changing* and # But it does not help much ..: D

qashqir @ 27.11.2016, 14:57*
utter nonsense

Of course, there is not much, but suprugovsky HTC 526G loaded up to 12%, then the smart she wrote that the battery is low and I ended the experiment ...

Here's what to sell sent me in response to my question about the video file formats -
Attached Image

Honestly, finally can not help ... DivX? XviD? , These bunch of AVI ...
The programChinaPhone (MTK) v2.0 figured out poubavlyal volume levels ... Strange prog shows setting the headphone volume level, although the same to sell said "ears" can not connect!

Post has been editedFreemate - 05.12.16, 18:46

Today, the word bug. In TV mode, video disappeared, the sound remained. Respond to the buttons stopped, including otklyuchalku. (Well, not in the flashlight Thu)))) took off the battery, reset everything up and running again)
Video has not yet figured out.
And then there could not be found, or it simply can not be controlled, I mean the volume of SMS sounds and alarm. = (It's sad.

Rep: (484)
M
topic renamed

Here are the settings I put in the programChinaPhone (MTK) v2.0
Attached Image

tk SMS sound and alarm is not regulated, then, I think, 4, 5 and the second value in the "Ringtones" - "Speaker Mode" you can still turn down!
P.S. Now that the volume has become a decently ...: russian_garmoshka:

O. Spaibo

I changed the value in the "speaker mode" zero sense. As shouts, and it continues. and alarm and SMS

Rep: (0)
Through ChinaPhone (MTK) v2.0 in two smaller tsiferki I put only became tolerant rules on minimum settings
About Micro yuzb headphone no one checked? And if there is anyone in mind pouch / purse on the belt to danomu aparata
Big minus Tel. Book Search is not (or rather he seems like there just does not work from the word vooobsche account klatsat, can anyone knows how to deal with this problem.
PS Phone is worth the money

Post has been editedahotnik69 - 11.01.17, 20:45

Rep: (6)
Timbrimi @ 29.11.16, 00:16*
initially there were some video format .3GP, but bodies. I did not see them.

Timbrimi @ 29.11.16, 00:16*
The video player is and like works. But here is the video format and resolution in which it consumes, it is not clear = (
Maybe someone can tellwhere to dig?

You can try to make a video on the camera, or (if possible) to record video while watching TV, and then try to play it. If possible, throw a recorded file on a computer - on "trick." : Thank_you:

DemienT @ 12.01.17, 13:31*
You can try to make a video on the camera

It would be possible, would be removed, :) Video this brick does not remove from the TV set to write - too dull. : Angry:
One thing is clear, for some.avi he plays ... (to sell the photo sent with some .avi on 11sekund), but so far I did not find the settings for this format.

Post has been editedFreemate - 19.02.17, 22:19

Rep: (10)
* Timbrimi How to change the sound - the default volume on the SMS? How to change the menu font size increase? Can you tell?

Posted 03/08/2017, 5:23:

* Timbrimi Anyone with a computer connected the way to see the SP Flash Tool?

Rep: (10)
* Freemate , * Freemate , * DemienT Format ".mjpg viewed in potplayer.
Somebody tried to shoot firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 14:35