> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo P2 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Release date of your smartphone
When was the machine manufactured?
2016 year [ 38 ] ** [44,19%]
January-March 2017 [ 4 ] ** [4,65%]
April-June 2017 [ 28 ] ** [32,56%]
July 2017 [ 16 ] ** [18,6%]
Total votes: 86

Rep: (308)
PurchaseLenovo P2
PictureLenovo P2, P2c72, P2a42
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Firmware » | power usage » | Camera talk » | Modification and decorations » | Owners Club »

Order statistics Lenovo P2

Useful information
The Chinese version of the smartphone with the P2c72 index went on sale on November 8, 2016, is available for order at ALIEXPRESS. Attention: in this version of the smartphone there is no support for the LTE band 20 channel. Also, the memory capacity is 4/64 GB.

The European version of the P2a42 was presented on November 24, 2016, the date of sale: December 2, 2016 through the official online store Lenovo-Shop. Also, this version of the smartphone is available through retail stores in Ukraine, it is possible that lenovo partners in Russia and the CIS countries may appear in the network.

Officially announced price for the version of P2a42 23990 rubles. Monitor the availability and price through the officialLenovo online store and on the Yandex market.

Buy

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 06.08.18, 17:49
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (5)
A_Y_K @ 13.11.17, 14:50*
So I want to try to negotiate. In this connection, and are interested in:
1) it is better to write?
2) what language to write?
3), and where the actual writing? )
Maybe there is someone with experience in dealing Ali, tell me?

1) Writing in fact, saying that it's broken glass, be sure to attach a couple of pictures next to the phone, such as in the unpacking, politely ask about compensation. Not to confirm the order, while communicating. Contact type "Hi friend", it is like and that's fine.
2) in English
3) in a message to the seller directly in order. In the menu "my orders" click "more" near-line with the order number (see the pictures in the spoiler)
Attached Image
Attached Image

If the contract - will have to open a debate on the partial compensation and indicate the amount that will be able to negotiate in the process of discussion. If the seller agrees to return, but will ask to confirm the order at first - do not agree, makes a fool. How to open a dispute - is full of instructions on the Internet or write to the PM then, help.

Post has been editedQant - 13.11.17, 15:22
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (118)
A_Y_K @ 13.11.2017, 13:50*
So I want to try to negotiate. In this connection, and are interested in:
1) it is better to write?
2) what language to write?
3), and where the actual writing? )
Maybe there is someone with experience in dealing Ali, tell me?

1. If you have not indicated that the order is received, it is necessary to write a polite, the seller of your problem. Mol, and so, it's a broken glass. And politely asked to send a whole. Along the way, hinting that otherwise he will be forced to put a negative assessment of the order, explaining the reasons for the low estimate.
2. To write the best English. If the English tight, use the Google translator. But the phrase should be simple.
3. In the order form there is an option - communication with the seller. Here there and write.
But all this only makes sense if you have not confirmed the receipt of the order.
inozemec @ 13.11.2017, 13:51*
likes to sell the bans to write and publish the full data of the buyer and writing rude answers, those who he claims predyavlyaet and even puts 4 stars

Frightened. My personal data on the internet so much scattered, once more time less. It does not matter.
Ban? Also not terrible. Well, I will not make more than he had nothing to buy. There are a lot of other, more appropriate vendors.
In general, IMHO, is inadequate such as the seller, must be taught. And do Ali, this is only one way. Lowering his rating and negative reviews.

Rep: (145)
halit1971 @ 13.11.17, 16:50*
HiGo188 - blacklisted's time, it seems.
At least I have them for 10 days muryzhat sending. "Do not worry, dear friend, all will be well."
The track number given a few hours before the deadline for sending

I too would like to book it, the price was the lowest shopping. But, here again with a coupon of 5.11 girbest "reinforcements", itog-
Issued by customs
November 13, 2017, 15:36 102976 Sharapova
Admission to customs
November 13, 2017, 15:35 102976 Sharapova
Passed registration
November 13, 2017, 15:22 102976 Sharapova
Arrived in Russia
November 13, 2017, 14:47 102976 Sharapova
Singapore Post
Waiting to be sent from Singapore
November 10, 2017, 23:44 SGSINB, Singapore
Small paket449 g
Is girbest corrected? I'm talking about shipping and delivery.

Rep: (1)
Thank you, Qant and Hardin751. I will try :)

Rep: (379)
gobsagil @ 13.11.17, 13:08*
No wonder I made a choice? Ali came out for a thousand more

I also bought there, a month before the Moscow reached, everything is normal

Rep: (19)
STEKS @ 13.11.2017, 18:04*

I looked up my order actually already in Moscow. While a month ago I left a week to send out of China before arriving in Moscow.
Attached Image

But preduduschy my order.

Attached Image

I hope that the fix.

Post has been editedxoz-pkm - 13.11.17, 16:21

* xoz-pkm Usually on a day after the order sends Fat?

* Yo - Ji,
maximum until it 11 days from the date of payment before the transfer to the post office. Now faster.

* xoz-pkm , Yeah thanks.

Rep: (48)
girbest this time I quickly sent P2
I paid 11.11
given the track 13.11

Rep: (78)
I still girbest November 2 gave a blank feyktrek and since then silence. It makes sense to write them, or to wait and just kicking over a stick?

Post has been editedVG1 - 13.11.17, 17:03

Rep: (41)
Maddreg @ 10.11.17, 17:15*
November 2, paid to MJ, the 9th package arrived in Russia, today left the sorting at Vnukovo. I hope next week to get in St. Petersburg

now it is notified that the parcel arrived at my office. Total elapsed 11 days, a record for me. I remember the last time ordered the smartphone with the states in the 2010m doubt, then EMS delivery took about 14 days. But as far as I remember, the fastest delivery with Ali was for parcels sent by e-packet

Rep: (13)
Who ordered on MJ-TECH Store firmware what there worth, it is necessary to sew will?

Rep: (226)
* kolek228,
Firmware global, will only have to put the region ru and update over the air on's seven (optional)

Post has been editedserbtula - 13.11.17, 23:52

Rep: (41)
Maddreg @ 13.11.17, 17:06*
now it is notified that the parcel arrived at my unit

I took the device as a whole appears to be good things in your hand is a good idea, but slippery, so put on a case that put the seller. The path is still 4 and one of them looks like this, as the seller put. Immediately changed the region and now put updates

made apparently in May 2017 was 72% of the charge at the time of inclusion

Post has been editedMaddreg - 13.11.17, 22:46

Rep: (7)
VG1 @ 13.11.2017, 17:03*
I still girbest November 2 gave a blank feyktrek and since then silence. It makes sense to write them, or to wait and just kicking over a stick?

If you mail in Estonia, it is usually two, two and a half weeks before the onset of parcels in Estonia. Only then will begin tracking.

Rep: (27)
STEKS @ 13.11.17, 16:04*

Not at all. That they have seasonally :)
In fact, as lucky. They're sending a campaign packs well, or once a week for example. How typed pack - and forward. If you are lucky and got the last one in a pack - fast. No luck and got 1m pack - for a long time.
Accordingly, if bumped a lot of people - a pack formed quickly (such as a sale, but with coupons) if there is no one - that long again.
And a pack - not necessarily for the current product - pack - type it to the machine load.
Yes, in general, the normal practice is for a store with a high turnover, they will not be the same because each car to drive phone.
Other annoying - would pack better. Although it may be just as OL carries, as in other countries, almost blows a speck of dust)

Post has been editedMaugli.Home - 14.11.17, 00:02

Rep: (0)
Buy lenovo p2 can be broken, most importantly with the whole matrix.

Who to buy gearbesta write the seller adds the adapter for our power outlet?

Rep: (7)
xoz-pkm @ 14.11.2017, 07:24*
Who to buy gearbesta write the seller adds the adapter for our power outlet?

Adds

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 10:24