> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo P2 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Release date of your smartphone
When was the machine manufactured?
2016 year [ 37 ] ** [43,53%]
January-March 2017 [ 4 ] ** [4,71%]
April-June 2017 [ 28 ] ** [32,94%]
July 2017 [ 16 ] ** [18,82%]
Total votes: 85

Rep: (303)
PurchaseLenovo P2
PictureLenovo P2, P2c72, P2a42
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Order statistics Lenovo P2

Useful information
The Chinese version of the smartphone with the P2c72 index went on sale on November 8, 2016, is available for order at ALIEXPRESS. Attention: in this version of the smartphone there is no support for the LTE band 20 channel. Also, the memory capacity is 4/64 GB.

The European version of the P2a42 was presented on November 24, 2016, the date of sale: December 2, 2016 through the official online store Lenovo-Shop. Also, this version of the smartphone is available through retail stores in Ukraine, it is possible that lenovo partners in Russia and the CIS countries may appear in the network.

Officially announced price for the version of P2a42 23990 rubles. Monitor the availability and price through the officialLenovo online store and on the Yandex market.

Buy

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 06.08.18, 17:49
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (7)
Bought today atMobiManiafor 7999 UAH - 2 day promotion! (at the rate of 27.05 it is 295.71 USD). Memory 4/32 GB. Warranty official. While I understand what's what, I really like the device.

Rep: (0)
Yes, great smart)
I will take

Rep: (22)
And today in MobiMania I took the last one for 7999
(Sledniy is not only because the campaign ends, but also is no longer in stock, at any rate Black.)

300 bucks (at the rate of 27) - in principle, the rules of the price, I think.

This is about 18,500 rubles, in the Russian office of the price is significantly higher.

Rep: (7)
And today in MobiMania I took the last one for 7999

Congratulations, when I took me too, they said that the last one. :) Well, nevertheless, we saved a lot and it's great, because now there is a price of 8999, and 9500 on other sites. It remains to buy glasses and a cover / bumper.

Rep: (22)
ser-gray @ 11/29/2016, 00:09*
Congratulations, when I took me too, they said that the last one.

So they lie. Although the point is, they have the lowest price with a share.

Either I was looking badly, or something else, but I haven’t even seen cheaper on Ali

Rep: (18)
A countdown timer appeared, before the start of sales, 5 days and 18 hours.

The expected price on the first day of 20,990 rubles information posted in the online store!

Rep: (769)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBuying devices
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (1)
The people who ordered from the Lenov Internet shop tell me if there are any problems of complaints, etc. and so on.

All beaver!
If there is anyone who bought in the online store Lenovo, look at the Internet bank MSS code. I want to understand whether the cash back will be thanks to the savings bank, or 1% of the agricultural market. And in general, how is it cheaper to buy, there is a discount on the prepayment from the card? When paying when receiving it will most likely be like a cash withdrawal, not very interesting.
Thank!

Rep: (9)
Interestingly put sale in online stores in Ukraine
Yesterday was the lowest price7724 UAH in 3-4 stores
Today, at 10 am, at the same time, they changed to UAH 8299.
This is a real deal ...

Post has been editedvjacheslavv - 06.12.16, 12:50

Hello. I want to buy this device from the office tomorrow. Magazov Lenovo. Does anyone have a promotional code? I will be very grateful. I'll give my own to the following.

* komikydza What is such a promotional code? Where did you get it from? On the site lenovo there is no such info, or did not see it. Please link where it is written about the promotional code.

Pvl22 @ 12/06/2016, 21:43*
Komikydza, What is such a promotional code? Where did you get it from? On the site lenovo there is no such info, or did not see it. Please link where it is written about the promotional code.

When you buy at the store, about a month later you will receive a promotional code on the next purchase. It used to be like this before.

Hah. Just raised an hour before sales price of 3 thousand. Here are those of. Magazov lenovo

I wonder how much tomorrow will cost ...

Rep: (4)
Hah. Just raised an hour before sales price of 3 thousand. Here are those of. Magazov lenovo

Chinese russified? : D

Everything. Fine. Paid Now I'm waiting.

also paid for 20990r, also waiting

Rep: (4)
+1 waiting

NDA, they just put the site down ... 3 devices ended up with o.O in the basket, could not edit it for 5 minutes, then everything went like clockwork. We wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 08:55