> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad GO S7 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "

Rep: (4)
DiscussionRoverPad GO S7 3G
PictureRoverPad GO S7 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
CPU:
SC7730, Quad Core, 1.3Ghz
Screen:
7 '1024 * 600 IPS
Graphics:
Mali-400 пјЊ to 400MHz
RAM:
1 Gb
ROM:
8 Gb
Card slot:
TF card, up to 32GB
WiFi:
802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth:
BT 4.0
3G:
Built-in 3G module 2100MHz (HSDPA гЂЃ HSUPA) Supports 2G / 3G Calling (850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
SIM Card Slot:
Dual sim
USB:
Micro usb
GPS:
GPS
Sound:
Headphone Port - 3.5mm
Built-in speaker
Microphone
Camera:
0.3Mpx front camera
Battery:
2200mAh
Android 4.4
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 21.01.17, 23:02
Reason for editing: Firmware for fixing issues with updated Google Play Services

Rep: (0)
Goodnight! Prompt, bought Roverpad Go C7 Wi-Fi can not install it on Play Market.Chto may be behind the problem?

Market the play in general is not present?

Posted 31.12.2016, 1:05:

ftp://ftp.t-service.pro/TabletPC/RoverPad/GO/C7/Firmware can help

RoverPad GO C7 was not pleymarketa. I installed it, but it does not run.

Hello guys I have a problem here, one sim card is not working, or rather she just turned on for 5-6 seconds and off, and so constantly. If you put one CHAR2 everything works, and if you keep both SIM cards, they both take off here as I have described above, this is a software bug or not? And it is a pity because the first 3g sim card only

Look bear

Posted on 01/01/2017, 18:58:

and you how much RAM?

I checked into the native firmware through AIDA, 512Mb RAM. With 3G slot is also a problem, MTS sim then do not see it, it falls off. Now I try to Beeline, like working yet. It is not recommended to buy this product.

https://vk.com/e_teslaNow their tech. support write to

Rep: (21)
Got Root on the device used Kingroot 4.8.2, root turned out to make the second time after rebooting root remained, it works stably with the root.

Roverpad released firmware to fix problems with updated Google Play Services.

The owners Roverpad GO S7 3G devices, an error occurred while updating service Google Play, which periodically pop out every 5-10 seconds, with the message that the Google Play Music service is stopped, to send a report? And then followed: The application Google Play Services error occurred.
Previously, to correct this problem required only to remove the update for Services GP, but applications such as YouTube and Google Play games would not work with the old version of the service GP and required renovation.
December 16, 2016 was released firmware fixes the problem.
What has been done to update the firmware:
- Optimized system applications;
- improved compatibility with the updated Google services;
- Fixed bug with updating Google services, leading to an emergency stop applications.

Firmware program
Link to program and manual

Firmware to fix issues with updated Google Play Services
Link to firmware

Factory firmware if someone will need
Link to firmware

It should also be noted that it will be for the tablet, you need to install the firmware driver on your computer, after turning off the driver signature verification. How to do this will find on the Internet, well, the necessary drivers are in the same archive with the program for the firmware.
For successful firmware strongly recommend reading the manual.

Screen with stable working, updated (currently the latest version 10.0.84) Google Play Services
Attached Image

I ask add to his cap, as this information will be useful to all users Roverpad GO S7 3G, because this problem occurs on all devices Roverpad GO S7 3G.

Post has been editedMgalex - 21.01.17, 23:02
Reason for editing: In the header

Getting Root access on the tablet Roverpad GO S7 3G

To gain root access, I used the program Kingroot 4.8.2
Link to Kingroot 4.8.2

The sequence of actions for root

1. Download Kingroot 4.8.2
2. Set it accordingly, if the message appears to permit installation from unknown sources is allowed.
3. Turn on Mobile data or Wi-Fi if there is
4. Run Kingroot
5. We see how the running interest in obtaining root access, the tablet may restart several times (4 times I rebooted)
6. The process up to 100% and you see the messageroot successfullyand a green check mark
Here's what it looks like.
Attached Image

7. In any case, reboot the tablet

AIDA64 screens of the program in which it is seen that Root obtained

The third line
Attached Image

Please also add a hat, as instruction to become root is useful for those who want to get root on the tablet Roverpad GO S7 3G

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 05.01.17, 11:01
Reason for editing: replace screenshot at the request of the author

Attention! After the firmware that corrects the problem with the service Google Play, the internal memory was 2577mb, instead 8GB!

I posted in those. support, will be able to say to solve the problem after the 9th. Of all the results will unsubscribe, if need be, add all of the files to fix the problem.

Hello I have a problem child put unlock forgotten safely. I tried to go to rekaveri buttons volume + and switch displays a menu which has a reset but are asked to unlock again. Other combinations to enter the rekaveri not work. Maybe you can set the flash Tuloma rekaveri or formatnut? help me please

Posted on 06/01/2017, 20:01:

codes like * # * # 7780 # * # * 2767 * 3855 # also do not work

Rep: (1)
Tell me please, I show 128MB memory? What is it where the application 8gb?

* 777DenverX,
If you have enabled debugging via USB, then try through Adb Run the program, you need to go to the menu В«Unlock Gesture Key / Pin KeyВ»
First step
Attached Image

Next, try Method 1 (metod 1) if you do not help, then the method 2 (metod 2)
Second step
Attached Image

Important Note! To this must be previously installed driver.

Post has been editednitleex - 07.01.17, 02:39
Reason for edit: Add your answer

nitleex no through Adb Run the program does not work for her kind still need a root, and on usb debugging is probably disabled. There is still some sort of a way?

* 777DenverX,
There are many ways to unlock the Android, about 15 ways exactly is, I'm sure one of them will help you for sure. Search the Internet.

* nitleex , Setting Throw, I sister sews, helped me

* -kelevra-, Now I will try, to reset to factory settings?

Post has been editednitleex - 07.01.17, 20:19

* nitleex , Yes

* -kelevra-, Thanks, helped!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 17:50