> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

939 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HD videobox | [HD] Huge online cinema.
barbarian_ua
Message#1
24.11.16, 08:19
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 5097
Check in: 25.09.09
Google pixel 2

HD VideoBox download

Version: 2.10.8

Last update of the program in the header:04.02.2019

HD videobox � | HD VideoBox User Club

Attached Image

Short description:
Online catalog of movies / TV shows.
| Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

E| Description
To transfer the history from the old version of the application - make a backup in the old version, in the settings - the saved data. In the new version, restore the backup. (You may have to rename the folder FSVideoBox to HDVideoBox)

Thousands of movies, cartoons, TV shows and other videos are available on your Android device.

Benefits:

+ wonderful catalog with descriptions;
+ excellent video quality;
+ regular updating of the video collection;
+ powerful search;
+ browsing history;

Search for video files occurs on sites moonwalk, zona, filmix, tivio, kinokong, kinosha, kinolive, kinobig, bigfilm, kinokiwi. In the settings, you can choose which resources to search for. In version + - search and browse torrent files is enough.

If there are problems with watching videos from one resource, you can try another.

The application is optimized for use on tablets or media players. Also HD VideoBox can be run on any android-phone (need Android 4 or higher).

The application requires an external video player. MX Player, ViMu Player, BS Player, VLC Player, Archos Player (they can't open video in HLS) are tested and work fine.

To get to the category selection menu on the phone - on the main (first) screen, click the arrow in the upper left corner or drag the edge of the screen to the right.

The menu for a video file is available by a long tap on it or by clicking on 3 points to the right of the file (available options: video quality selection, episode description, and video download).

C| Frequently asked Questions

1 - How to transfer data from the old version to the new
To transfer history and favorites from the old version of the application - make a backup copy in the old version, in the settings - saved data.

If you need to transfer to a new device - copy the folder with the backup data FSVideoBox (or HDVideoBox) from the root folder to the new device.

In the new version, restore the backup. (You may have to rename the folder FSVideoBox to HDVideoBox)

2 - How does the search work now?
If selected in the settings, it is selected to search the cinema searching for there. If not selected, it searches on the catalog site (which is specified in the settings)

3 - What does it mean - Could not find video
It may mean that the film has not yet come out and there are only trailers for it or the video for this film / series is not available.

HD VideoBox, looking for videos on various resources. It happens that for some movies / TV shows - the video cannot be found, because the video resource is not available in your country or the video is blocked at the request of the copyright holders.

4 - Brakes video playback or there are other problems with playback
HD VideoBox is a video catalog that searches for video files on some sites. Found files can be opened in a video player (third-party). Accordingly, the application itself does not affect the viewing of the video, only transfers links to files from sites in the video player. Thousands of different devices work under the control of android, so there is no one solution. You need to try what works best for your device.

Try to select the “optimized” video quality (mp4) in the application settings or in the video file menu. Such files are more suitable for online viewing and video players are easier to play.

Problems may be temporary, associated with a heavy load on the server in the evenings / weekends.

You can try to change the video player, MXPlayer, BSPlayer, VLC Player, Archos Player have recommended themselves well. MXPlayer has 3 video decoding modes: software, hardware, and hardware +; try which one works best for you. Archos Player - can not open video in HLS (m3u8).

5 - How to save video?
Hold down the video file for 2 seconds, or click on the arrow to the right of the video file. As a result, you will see a menu where there is a download item.

If there is no download item - most likely the video is in hls (m3u8) format and there is no possibility to download it. The format in which the video is available depends on the source. Try a video from another source - maybe there is a video in a format that can be downloaded (mp4, mkv, avi, ts, flv, ....).

Video in HLS format, you can try to convert. For example, using M3U8 Converter or M3U8 Loader. To do this, copy the link to the video in the file menu and paste it into the application that can do this.

In the application settings, you can choose which application to download. I recommend installing a download manager. for example Loader Droid or Advanced Download Manager.

Writing to an external card is limited by the system starting from android 4.4

To save to an external card, it is recommended to use the following approach:

in the application settings, select the download manager (LoaderDroid, DVGet, Advanced Download Manager)
in the settings of the selected download manager, specify the folder where you want to save (perhaps only the download manager folder itself will be available)

6 - How to download multiple series.
Need to install LoaderDroid / DVGet / ADM download manager

Go to the folder with the series, open the menu of the first item in the list (where the translation name and text will return) by long pressing or clicking on 3 points on the right. Select Download multiple files. Select the files of interest and click the download button in the top panel. Click “Download multiple files”, select the files of interest and click the “Download” button in the top panel.

7 - What is the difference between original and optimized video (mp4)?
Optimized video is mostly smaller, the quality is slightly worse. It is more optimized for watching videos online, especially on mobile devices. In the original video may be additional audio tracks, and in the optimized - only one.

8 - How to choose video quality for viewing?
In the application settings, select “Default video quality” or hold down the video file for 2 seconds / click on the dots to the right of the video file. As a result, you will see a menu where there are items with a choice of video quality.

9 - How to watch on TV or other DLNA device?
In the settings of the application, select “Player by default” - “Ask” Next, install one of: AirWire, AllCast, BubbleUPnP or another similar application.

Choose the video you want to watch, the system will offer options in which player to play the file. Choose one of the applications proposed above, or similar. Further, already in these applications you are looking for your set-top box or TV with DLNA / UPNP support.

Alternative ways to use applications with a TV:

buy a prefix for tv on android,
connect the phone to the TV via a special MHL / HDMI cable

10 - How to watch video via Chromecast
Install the VEGA Cast pluginhttps: //play.google.co...ils? id = dkc.video.vcast
Activate the Chromecast icon in the right corner in HD VideBox.
Click on the desired file or select view from the file menu.
The video will open in VEGA Cast.

11 - How to enable subtitles?
Some of the original files (in lightweight no), with rover.info (or torrents) have embedded subtitles. These are usually mkv files. They may have subs, ass, srt at the end.

When opening such files, in MxPlayer - a new button appears, to switch subtitles. Some other players also support embedded subtitles. You can also download other subtitles on the Internet and open them in the player while watching a video.

13 - What to do if there is no sound
If there is no sound, then most likely the audio is encoded with a DTS / AC3 ​​codec, which is not supported in your player. Try using Archos Player (with additional codecs from the market), BSPlayer or DicePlayer. (don't forget to switch to software decoding mode).

Otherwise, try another file (or from another folder), or optimized versions of files, or videos from alt. sources.

14 - Advertising in the application

1. The application has banners - at the bottom of the screen.

2. There are prerola, video ads before watching a video. It is marked at the top with the label "advertisement" and at the bottom with a timer (how many are still left).

3. The application also shows a full-screen advertisement after playing a video: when the video ended, the user closed it or the playback stopped (problems with the server, Internet, player)

4. There are also built-in ads in the video itself (at the beginning, in the middle, at the end). She is protected by translators or resources from which the video is taken. You can not get rid of it - just rewind.

15 - How to watch or download torrents
To watch the video without downloading it, it is recommended to use AceStream Media.

16 - Does not allow you to choose in which player to open the video
"It used to be like, I started the video, the application asked me which program to open, I chose the right one and watched it. Now I installed the same program, but the hd videobox suggests opening the video only in opera (or another application). This is a system bug in Android 6.0. Try deleting the opera (another application). Then you can install it again.

17 - Another film / series opens
If you have added one series / movie to your favorites, and by clicking on it, another opens, follow these steps (in the correct sequence):

Remove both movies / series from favorites
In the application settings - saved data - clear the cache
Remove both movies / series from your browsing history (long tap)
After that, you can again add the desired video to your favorites.

18 - Is there a similar app, only on pc?
There is, only it does not apply to this program and the theme, these are two different programs, and different developers, Here is a link to the PC Version,FS ClientPlease do not discuss this client here.

19 - The application is looking for videos on the source sites and shows what was found in the public domain.
In version +, the application tries to pull out a video that is not publicly available on the site, it does not always work. It has always been so since the first versions of the application. Why this is not present in the description of version + - I can not guarantee that this search will work tomorrow.

20 - How to choose another player by default

21 - Where does HD quality go?

u| Useful Tips
+| How do we say Thank you

MR.AlexandrO @ 05/12/17, 16:20*
We kindly ask you to read the header, especially the entire one, before writing about any problems with the program, or about advertising.
I draw your attention to the fact that the topic should not be written "super prog, everything robs", etc. Write informatively: device, firmware, (if installed), version of the program.
If you want to say your thanks, donate to the development program. This is the only incentive for the developer to continue.

1. What does version + give? | And the price
  2. For all who fly out the hd videobox version above 2.9.9 (most often on xiaomi TVs)
  3. If problems with viewing
  4. Advertising in the application
  5. Installing Hd Videobox on Windows + Additions
  6. Why was my post removed? "
  7. How to report program errors »
  8. How to watch video via Chromecast »
  9. Collection of application logs. "
  10. Supported Players
  11. Chromecast & Downloaders
  12. Watch or download torrents
  13. Is there a similar app, only on pc?
  14. Ready settings MX Player for viewing in the application HD Videobox

| READY TO READ
  1. ->Curator Warnings

MR.AlexandrO @ 07/23/17, 23:25*
Respectedbarbarian_uamade the program free, you can get a plus (by making a donation), only for disabling advertising, but in the black more torrents are available,
I do not like the functionality of the program? Pass by, do not express negative, do something yourself and we will appreciate your work.

Dva974 @ 31.01.17, 6:43*
Any discussion of hacking the program, posting hacked versions (or references to others) in this topic will be punished with reading mode (RO) days.

| Important information

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: dkc7dev ( barbarian_ua )
Homepage: https://dkc7dev.com/HDVideoBox
Google Play: missing

Download:
Version: 2.10.8 HD VideoBox (Post by barbarian_ua # 82039815)
Always fresh CHANGELOG

Beta version:
Version: 2.10.9a HD videobox

Past versions

-| Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Author programs - barbarian_ua contact in QMS

Post has been editediMiKED - 08.05.19, 06:22
Reason for editing: Header updated, added 21st question to the FAQ
i81
Message#42
24.11.16, 11:36
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 9390
Check in: 09.01.07

Previously, in the selected series, not seen in yellow series were written in yellow. Now it is not possible?
kljovyj
Message#43
24.11.16, 11:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3537
Check in: 23.12.11
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

ErnestoGuevara7 @ 11.24.16, 11:30*
There is a favorites, you can follow the series updates in your favorites.

That's for sure. How I missed this.

--------------------
Cool1 c103_9
Theyo
Message#44
24.11.16, 11:38
Pedantic perfectionist
[offline]

Messages 7615
Check in: 12.10.12
Apple iPhone Xs

ErnestoGuevara7 @ 11.24.2016, 11:30*
Theyo
It's not so bad at the moment HD VideoBox ahead of everyone.
For these 2 weeks without FS, I went through a bunch of applications. Everything is very sad in this field.
There is a favorites, you can follow the series updates in your favorites.

I was very sad when there was less than a week before the console arrived, and here the news was that fs.to was specifically closed and even the program discussion topic was closed.
I really didn’t want to look for an alternative, especially since all experienced users of this program spoke with one voice that it was the best and there was no replacement for it worthy!
As a result, I only managed to install one alternative application and I didn’t like it at all, but today I’ve found out that VideoBox is being revived, albeit without such a quality of video as from a closed source.
Of course, I will use HD VideoBox, learn how it works, what favorites are and where to follow the release of new episodes. And in the near future of course I will buy the version of "+", I will support the author.
Viper_Rus
Message#45
24.11.16, 11:42
Guru
[online]

Messages 3948
Check in: 23.09.07
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* kljovyj
This refers to the favorites page where all your favorite TV shows are crammed, and not in the description of the show itself.
stylish_me
Message#46
24.11.16, 11:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 826
Check in: 14.06.11
Apple iPhone Xs

And now celebrated
[Attachment = "9139168: Screenshot_2016-11-24-11-38-44.png"]

Displayed on the series page, but not on the poster in the favorites. And there is no sorting in favorites either.
barbarian_ua
Message#47
24.11.16, 11:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5097
Google pixel 2

Unfortunately, not all the features of the old application were able to recover. Over time, more will appear.

--------------------
My Android applications: HD videobox | VEGA Cast
Viper_Rus
Message#48
24.11.16, 11:49
Guru
[online]

Messages 3948
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* barbarian_ua
But still on the fact that the update of the favorites showed note somewhere in the beginning of the list of hotelok ...... very important function .....
barbarian_ua
Message#49
24.11.16, 11:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5097
Google pixel 2

* Viper_Rus,
for me as well :)

--------------------
ptw999
Message#50
24.11.16, 11:54
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 19.07.12

Tell me, will there be no sorting by country?
barbarian_ua
Message#51
24.11.16, 11:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5097
Google pixel 2

* ptw999
filters will be.

--------------------
rediskaneo
Message#52
24.11.16, 12:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1832
Check in: 19.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

* newdimka, vcast (window in application after installation), local cast, bubbleupnp, allcast, etc. etc.

And how to run on another plugin? If vcast is integrated and immediately appears in the application, then local cast is not
shewchenko.ser
Message#53
24.11.16, 12:06
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1622
Check in: 29.11.13
Honor View 20 6/128

* rediskaneo, in the local cast there is the same caste window, click and select your chrome-cast
And in the hd box application in the settings, select the default player or ask, then when you click on the movie there will be a player selection, there and select local cast

Post has been editedshewchenko.ser - 24.11.16, 12:08

--------------------
Mi box 3 android 8; Honor View 20 6/128 Android 9.0
sergun_spb
Message#54
24.11.16, 12:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 374
Check in: 25.05.15
Xiaomi Mi 5S 4/128

* Theyo
If you need the same quality, that is, the torrents tab, there you choose for yourself an acceptable quality. Through the Torrent Stream Controller you can immediately watch.

Ps. Many thanks to the author for the prompt resuscitation of the program. As I have long had to add directories from alternative sources. Very often there were problems with fs.to.

Post has been editedsergun_spb - 24.11.16, 12:11
stylish_me
Message#55
24.11.16, 12:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 826
Check in: 14.06.11
Apple iPhone Xs

Strange story. Series The Big Bang Theory, Season 10. I choose 8 series - 9th starts. I choose the 9th series - 9th starts too. I choose the seventh - the seventh starts correctly. And so on all sources of this series, any quality and so on. Perhaps something is incorrectly parsed on the application side.* barbarian_ua
UPD. Understand the reason. The 8th series was viewed to the end earlier, so when it started, its end (the last second) immediately opened - and immediately immediately jumped over to the 9th series. It is necessary to get around such a moment somehow, with great difficulty I could still launch the 8th series.

Post has been editedstylish_me - 24.11.16, 12:13
nikanuka
Message#56
24.11.16, 12:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 741
Check in: 16.03.12

* barbarian_ua
It may be too early to talk about this, but it is very desirable that the possibility of plug-ins be present. For example, the content from this site - net.adjara.com - most do not need to look at anything from this resource, but there are still a considerable number of those who want it.
xam1988
Message#57
24.11.16, 12:47
Guru
[online]

Messages 4882
Check in: 28.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Not critical, but maybe in the future, a bug in the search for android TV:
Attached Image

--------------------
DiMDieZ
Message#58
24.11.16, 12:53
I ❤ EDM
[offline]

Messages 598
Check in: 01.09.12
Xiaomi Mi 8

Friends, is it possible to download files from the moonwalk in this version? No torrents.

Post has been editedd-diez - 24.11.16, 12:55

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 6/128 + Airdots+ Mi Band 3
And let's not forget, we are on a technical forum.
Viper_Rus
Message#59
24.11.16, 12:57
Guru
[online]

Messages 3948
Oneplus 6T 8/128

It is good that all the same, the author found the strength to raise the project almost from scratch. Even in this form, a program is better than its competitors. Thank!
shewchenko.ser
Message#60
24.11.16, 13:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1622
Check in: 29.11.13
Honor View 20 6/128

* barbarian_ua, .* vxzkto, better amcet.net, there is a lot of what is not on the moonwalk, checked

--------------------
Mi box 3 android 8; Honor View 20 6/128 Android 9.0
mcmodder
Message#61
24.11.16, 13:03
MetroEzhik in the fog
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1667
Check in: 10.08.13
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* barbarian_ua
does not want to pick up a backup from FS VideoBox (moved to the right folder)

UPD after searching in koumiss code from + and entering it requested access to data and contacts and picked up a backup

Post has been editedmcmodder - 24.11.16, 13:05

--------------------
Curator 4
Devices: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab S3
PC: Good =) OS: Arch Linux

939 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 23:52