DEXP Athena T104 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Pentium n3700 | 2GB

Rep: (1)
DEXP Athena T104 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Pentium n3700 | 2GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen
Screen Type TN + film
Screen size 11.6 "
Screen Resolution 1366x768
Name HD format
Pixel Density 135.1 PPI
glossy screen coating
3D screen no
No touch screen
CPU
Intel processor manufacturer
Ruler Intel Pentium processor
Processor Model Pentium N3700
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.6 GHz
Automatically increasing the frequency of 2.4 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Airmont Processor Architecture
RAM
RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1600 MHz
RAM size 2 GB
The number of slots for memory modules 1
The maximum installable memory capacity to 8 GB
Graphic accelerator
View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Type of video memory SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 310
Data storages
Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) 500 GB
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) have
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only HDD drives
Spindle speed 5400 rev / min
Built-in additional equipment
The webcam is
Extended speaker no
Built-in microphone is
Support memory card reader card mini SD, MMC, RSMMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC
Optical drive no
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) built
Network adapter speed of 100 Mbit / s
Bluetooth support for additional data types 4.0 + LE
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports 1
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video interfaces HDMI, VGA (D-Sub)
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio / headphones), 3.5 mm jack (microphone)
No additional interfaces
Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 2700 mAh
Approximate runtime 5 hours
Additional Information
Options power supply, CD with software, documentation
No fingerprint scanner
Kensington lock has
Features an additional mSATA slot
Dimensions, weight
Depth 210.5 mm
Width 292.4 mm
Thickness 22.7 mm
Weight 1.4 kg
[Spoiler = more information] Msata really is. Native HDD - 7mm. Native memory die really 1600MHz.

While I can only say that saved on the cooling system. She makes an effort but the stone is heated to 85 degrees. I'm afraid to think what will happen in the summer. And of course the fan noise, much like clipper.

Plans to test a bit, for some time to suffer it "in the database", so if that appeal on warranty you can. Then I put in the MSAT-in SSc. RAM has replaced the 8gigov.

I can still say that windows 8.1 - slag. But it is good that the 64bit, all the RAM in a course.

I am glad also that this is the only laptop with a stone with a removable battery.

Disassembly: bottom screws, then you need to detach Claudia (4 latches on top), underneath the remaining screws. HDD can be put only 7mm and it is very bad, such as the Hitachi hard to find.

So far launched only Soulstorm, pulls at maximum settings, but fights shots subside to 17. In the future, CS GO.

Create a theme for the owners:
DEXP Athena T103
DEXP Athena T108
DEXP Athena T113
DEXP Athena T114
Most likely the nurse and cooling there is the same
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 13.04.17, 22:31

Rep: (83)
Sid201 @ 19.02.17, 18:50*
I got a new laptop Dexp Athena T113. Battery does not work - or did not see the laptop, or whether she died. How it can be determined? new laptop itself, about a month after the sale, not yet removed the film. Maybe marriage? Any ideas to address the issue? Complete replacement of the battery or replace the banks?

Poprobyte do next.
Turn off the laptop.
Otsoedinyate battery. Take her in his arms and gently tapping on all sides of the piece of wood some. Only lightly! This is not the Soviet television.
Then attach the battery. You turn on the charging to the netbook. And leave for 1-2 hours.
Then try to incorporate.
If you still can not see.
All disconnect and then connect again and again trying to turn. After booting Windows, wait 30 minutes.
Hopefully determine.

Of course this tambourine. But it can help.

PS if the change in the battery bank, you need to calibrate them and reset the controller. New battery Ali should not Hilo49,99$

Post has been editedRusl12 - 20.02.17, 19:05

Rep: (5)
Rusl12, I took another two days ago, after writing the post, but could not get to the forum.
Can someone help:
1. Turn off the laptop
2. Unplug the power
3. Remove the battery
4. tucked the power button for 20 seconds
5. assembled in reverse order
All! Prior to this, Windows indicates that the battery is charged to 100%. Now, however, it shows that charged at 1% and there is a charge. Waited charge up to 4% and pulled food - nout continue work on battery power. The method found on the Internet, can someone help. After aidu64 looked battery data - only 1% wear i.e. new battery, just discharged to zero.
Vin10 why something does not work properly put - terribly slow. Vin7 generally hangs at the beginning of the installation firmly. He stopped on vin8.1 until satisfied, but in the future I want to go on the same 10 percent True some weak. It's my only way affects or HDD and 2GB of RAM? Do colleagues Chuwi Hi12 on the atom + 4GB RAM - there is just a dozen flies.

There was a problem - proposes the touchpad. And the first is operating normally, and then sluggishly reacts to movement. Before installing the driver - it worked better.

Post has been editedSid201 - 22.02.17, 06:53

Sid201 @ 21.02.17, 23:28*
There was a problem - proposes the touchpad. And the first is operating normally, and then sluggishly reacts to movement. Before installing the driver - it worked better.

And if you carry a driver?
In general, what version of the driver installed?
Screenshot show.

Rusl12, here
Attached Image

Post has been editedSid201 - 22.02.17, 18:07

Sid201 @ 22.02.17, 20:06*
here

Such costs. It seems to work fine.
Attached Image

Addition:
It turns out theremore recent driver 19.3.4.58
Attached Image

Post has been editedRusl12 - 22.02.17, 21:34

Rusl12, Thank you, will test today. In the current - lead the top pointer, and he goes down Oo. Yes, and often confuses hand, the inversion is not included like.
By the way, it is better to buy first - SSD or RAM?
I want heresuchSSD to buy 64gb. I've got points + bonuses thanks, so that part of the price will be reset.
And sosuchmemory strip.
Cooling does not give even a normal watch film - the fan starts to chirp, but it does not cool properly, it is necessary to seek a solution to Ali, today will disassemble the laptop, if that then accomplish your goal.
Incidentally, I played in WoT (table) at 23-36 fps HDD and 2 gb RAM. Blitz goes normally. Vice City, San Andreas - too. Stalker PM start, but when you start the game - black screen may be worth the wait, and then try. The PM was playing for another Acer D250, on the old atom 10th year, so I think there will go without problems (although it played a pirate, and here the license of the TRIMS).

Up.
Driver did not stand, he says that there are no devices that need to be updated. MB The fact that Win8.1. But on the top 10 through the DRP put new wood - touch as buggy. We must try to Driver Genius Pro, because it is better to ANC last I never like constantly with him any problems.

Fan "fan module 50 * 50 * 5 2.5v 0.2a", it is necessary to look for the same. Stated adda W510TU.
The site of the CPU - cpu heatsink module type-a for 7.5 10W AL6063

Post has been editedSid201 - 23.02.17, 10:26

Rep: (10)
Vin10 why something does not work properly put - terribly slow.

MS download site "means" W10 installation. With it, create an image "for another computer." Received (monolingual home - most likely) and choose the language before creation. Installation files from the image copy on the CDM, and start the installation (or 8.1 out of 10) (settings will be deleted, etc.). .ViFI and Inet must be configured, choose only to save the file. Everything is established, the wood will catch up. Apart from the wood for the airplane, install it from the Device Manager. (Without it, for some reason, the touch works through one place). Wood Airplane drain from the disk of wood under the 10-ku, if there was a complete, if there is no download from deksp site.

alexweld, prepared USB flash drive, but I will put already on SSD. Ordered after 60 gigs for 1k, it will only be on 2 March. Laptop itself, by the way, went for 7.6k

Vin10 why something does not work properly put - terribly slow. Vin7 generally hangs at the beginning of the installation firmly. He stopped on vin8.1 until satisfied, but in the future I want to go on the same 10 percent True some weak. It's my only way affects or HDD and 2GB of RAM? Do colleagues Chuwi Hi12 on the atom + 4GB RAM - there is just a dozen flies.

We cent can operate in different modes. Cost-effective, full brake, but it may ooooochen long.
And fast. Then do not nastorlko but still long.
The native progControl Center Driver 5.0001.1.08select the mode of performance or entertainment.
They are fast. The difference in the times with the economy and the Pacific.
At the expense of installation of Windows if you do not put something you can try to put on any other laptop or PC to do Akronisom image. And already on the netbook expand it.
I win10 transferred from another device on AMD. She's just after the first start looking for firewood, put them rebooted several times.

Sid201 @ 23.02.17, 18:43*
I ordered after 60 gigs for 1k

Very budget you out. Excellent purchase. Congratulations on your upgrade.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 23.02.17, 17:08

Rusl12, thank! Now we have to find RAM. I should productive mode - does not help. It puts a dozen, but the system itself is terribly slow. I downloaded the image of the official, as the SSD'll take - I will try.

Rep: (15)
Good day!
I work with large tables in Excel and voluminous documents Word and PDF. It should be temporary, affordable, mobile solution.
Yet I decided to buy a T108.
As it is for working with office applications and surfing the web?

And one more question:
There is a free memory module Kingston KVR1333D3N9 / 8G
Memory type DDR3
Power supply voltage 1.5 V

Will it work or need necessarily DDR3L?

Post has been editedded_mad - 23.02.17, 21:15

ded_mad, necessarily 3L. It differs from a simple 3 low power. For office work and internet is suitable, but we need to SSD and RAM.

* Sid201 ,
Sid201 @ 23.02.17, 22:01 *
I should productive mode - does not help. It puts a dozen, but the system itself is terribly slow.

Note that the regular HDD of environmentally friendly series. He eats little, and because of this it is a decent brake. I, too, until the SSD does not put the native HDD restrained system.
Plus, Windows 10 in the background than just not engaged. Then download the driver, the update will deliver, it will transmit telemetry system or service idea. She should be given a few days after the installation work itself that it has downloaded all that she needed, and calmed down. Well, make adjustments to break off a little nedoprogrammistov from Microsoft that made of this can be seen spy.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 24.02.17, 06:32

Rusl12, I put a stripped-down assembly for the HDD, where everything is turned off (the image takes only 2GB). On a desktop PC costs such as assembly, but for the SSD. Now there is stripped down to 8.1 HDD - for weak systems.

Sid201 @ 24.02.17, 12:47*
I put a stripped-down assembly for the HDD, where everything is turned off (the image takes only 2GB). On a desktop PC costs such as assembly, but for the SSD. Now there is stripped down to 8.1 HDD - for weak systems.

Assemblies should be avoided. But then everyone has his opinion.
However, no assembly can reduce the time responsiveness and increase the number and speed of operations per unit time in the HDD. This mechanic.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 24.02.17, 14:29

Rusl12, I do not argue. But remove unnecessary functions can only install up to, but not after. Will continue to crutches

Rep: (2)
I DEXP T114 (CPU - Pentium 3700)
Changed natively on HDD SSD Crucial MX200. OZU- native.
System - Windows 10 LTSB 2015.
All dovolen.Vse flies.

Post has been editedloginalex2 - 26.02.17, 10:35

loginalex2 @ 26.02.17, 12:34*
CPU - Pentium 3700

But who writes on the speed. Processor specify.
Because y 2 Celeron nucleus.
The Pentium 4 cores in our devices.
Which consequently may give a difference in the speed of the system.

Put SSD. I set top 10. It seems to become more bright loaded. But the touchpad and tupit)

Sid201 @ 5.03.17, 13:17*
Put SSD. I set top 10. It seems to become more bright loaded. But the touchpad and tupit)

From a distribution installed?
What is on the touchpad driver version you have now?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 16:21