DEXP Athena T104 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Pentium n3700 | 2GB

Rep: (1)
DEXP Athena T104 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Pentium n3700 | 2GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen
Screen Type TN + film
Screen size 11.6 "
Screen Resolution 1366x768
Name HD format
Pixel Density 135.1 PPI
glossy screen coating
3D screen no
No touch screen
CPU
Intel processor manufacturer
Ruler Intel Pentium processor
Processor Model Pentium N3700
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.6 GHz
Automatically increasing the frequency of 2.4 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Airmont Processor Architecture
RAM
RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1600 MHz
RAM size 2 GB
The number of slots for memory modules 1
The maximum installable memory capacity to 8 GB
Graphic accelerator
View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Type of video memory SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 310
Data storages
Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) 500 GB
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) have
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only HDD drives
Spindle speed 5400 rev / min
Built-in additional equipment
The webcam is
Extended speaker no
Built-in microphone is
Support memory card reader card mini SD, MMC, RSMMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC
Optical drive no
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) built
Network adapter speed of 100 Mbit / s
Bluetooth support for additional data types 4.0 + LE
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports 1
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video interfaces HDMI, VGA (D-Sub)
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio / headphones), 3.5 mm jack (microphone)
No additional interfaces
Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 2700 mAh
Approximate runtime 5 hours
Additional Information
Options power supply, CD with software, documentation
No fingerprint scanner
Kensington lock has
Features an additional mSATA slot
Dimensions, weight
Depth 210.5 mm
Width 292.4 mm
Thickness 22.7 mm
Weight 1.4 kg
[Spoiler = more information] Msata really is. Native HDD - 7mm. Native memory die really 1600MHz.

While I can only say that saved on the cooling system. She makes an effort but the stone is heated to 85 degrees. I'm afraid to think what will happen in the summer. And of course the fan noise, much like clipper.

Plans to test a bit, for some time to suffer it "in the database", so if that appeal on warranty you can. Then I put in the MSAT-in SSc. RAM has replaced the 8gigov.

I can still say that windows 8.1 - slag. But it is good that the 64bit, all the RAM in a course.

I am glad also that this is the only laptop with a stone with a removable battery.

Disassembly: bottom screws, then you need to detach Claudia (4 latches on top), underneath the remaining screws. HDD can be put only 7mm and it is very bad, such as the Hitachi hard to find.

So far launched only Soulstorm, pulls at maximum settings, but fights shots subside to 17. In the future, CS GO.

Create a theme for the owners:
DEXP Athena T103
DEXP Athena T108
DEXP Athena T113
DEXP Athena T114
Most likely the nurse and cooling there is the same
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 13.04.17, 22:31

misha2345 @ 31.12.16, 15:25*
How many FPS was or was not friezes, lag, lag?

Playable only one resolution - 800x600, minimum setting + multi-core processing. Frames 15 to 40 on average. Friesians are when Windows something the parallel does.
Rusl12 @ 31.12.16, 01:54*
Someone tell me how to use the screen? That brightness? You can make a video?
If you open about ten tabs in the browser pulls?
FullHD video with a load proca shows?
Who has put mSATA? Loaded with it? Smart now?
RAM 8GB who put what kind of bar?

The screen will not say anything. With a die on 8gigov two browser tabs with so many draws. For I will not say die, I was the last in the fort, AMD 1600MHz. mSATA set, but it will let down the system by the end of the month must

Rep: (83)
huahao @ 02.01.17, 16:19*
mSATA set, but it will let down the system by the end of the month must

He did all bootable choose in the BIOS gives?

Rusl12 @ 02.01.17, 18:36*
He did all bootable choose in the BIOS gives?

Yes, but certainly not the fact that other problems will not

huahao @ 02.01.17, 22:02*
Yes, but certainly not the fact that other problems will not

And you what kind of model? On Celeron N3050 or Pentium N3700?
And mSATA account, pictured MP noticed places the SSD mSATA fastening screws. MSATA connector that can be seen, and how to fix?

Post has been editedRusl12 - 02.01.17, 22:48

The header writing, you need to detach Claudia, there are 4 top recess for Claudia screws

Write instruction parsing apparatus (so far without a photo, and then try to add):
1. Turn off your notebook (Start>Shutdown)
2. Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet, and then from the laptop.
4. Close the cover.
5. We turn bottom upwards.
6. Disconnect the battery and remove it to one side.
7. 5 unscrews the screw on the bottom (they are all the same, can not decompose under the scheme).
8. We turn back to the operating position.
9. Open the cover.
10. Disconnect the keyboard. If you open the notebook and look at the keyboard, then the far side (closer to the screen) from between your body and the keyboard visible 4 small notches. There latch. It is necessary to press them gently forwards to the side of the screen and hooking upper edge otsoednit keyboard. You can do this painlessly cap from the handle, there is a plastic contraption sticking out, such as thickened pin. Excellent it is possible to make preserving the appearance of the device.
12. Now you can disconnect the keyboard, but you can just leave and so raised (important to remember that there is a loop and do not turn the machine thoughtlessly).
13. Unscrew the 5 screws under the keyboard (they're all the same, you can not lay on the scheme).
14. Now you can nail or better kredikoy or discount card or other plastic than to begin to hook from any angle. Simply start a loop. There's a decent snap. Carefully detach the bottom with a start from one side to the connectors, the front edge, then the other side then it is easy to detach. If once the two sides start at the same time trying to open can hold.
15. All you have opened the device. RAM can be upgraded up to 8GB DDR3L (we have only 1 slot), and the HDD (we have a seat just under 7mm drives 2.5 ") on the more capacious (now there is a capacity of up to 7mm 2Tb Seagate offers Seagate BarraCuda ST2000LM015 2TB and Seagate Mobile HDD [ST2000LM007] 2 TB value 6,5-7t.r.) or more nimble, almost all 2,5 "SATA SSD 7mm. At this point anyone that. But it is possible and 2 birds with one stone as they say. There is a slot the mSATA, there can be installed 3G mSATA modem or mSATA SSD drive (on sale is the mSATA SSD capacities up to 1TB, this SSD 1TB SAMSUNG MSATA 850 EVO (R540 / W520MB / S) (MZ-M5E1T0BW), but be prepared for the price tag in the region 23-24t.r.).

Post has been editedRusl12 - 22.06.17, 09:22

Wi-fi Maskimalno at what speed connects you?
I have more than 150Mbit / s does not want to. Realtek rtl8723be (generally seems this chip so on other laptop with this chip on the same speeds they say). So ballad. Something must pobodree.

I made up to 8GB RAM upgrade. With strap SODIMM Crucial [CT102464BF160B] 8GB laptop at the World Friendship Love.
Speed ​​Download Windows 10 became diminished. Significantly reduce the burden to the HDD.
As stated, the effect is noticeable.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 11.01.17, 21:56

I put it on the SSD axis. The installation no problem, USBy not fall off (set to the external drive), just often had to include it, then turn off the UEFI.

To upgrade the device to the mSATA 128Gb SSD just in this slot. All great boots, fast.
In fact, I MyDigital SSD 128Gb NGFF M.2 2242 and had to be put through an adapter. It's much cheaper than buying a new mSATA drive. The adapter can be ordered with Aliexpress, cost up to $ 4. Well certainly have to wait until it will reach to you from China.
All fit in height. But there is one nuance for those who have the same situation. Meaning specifically a budterbrod do not. But I already had SSD M.2 drive. To fit the way only up to 42mm, which automatically limits us in disk capacity, today it is 256GB.
When the adapter NGFF M.2 to mSATA you put into the slot, then its far edge of the contacts it is based on the contact legs connecting the MP with extra charge, they do not give it properly fix and down parallel to the MP. This netbook MP as it consists of the sections. So I had to take a file and PCB for a couple of millimeters to grind off the adapter whatever he leaned down and normal parallel MP and fit. Ground off the edge just in case pasted masking tape for insulation. Because when grind denude the metal layer on the adapter.
Otherwise, the height does not intermeddle. Before stachivaeniem previously necessary to seal the entire adapter masking tape, especially slots with contacts, or you may matellicheskaya dust to get there, I think represent the consequences themselves. Therefore, the entire adapter like a mummy wrap it with tape. At the end of the procedure, they walk on the surface of the adapter and remove the residual dust.
Just changed the wi-fi module Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11b / g / n on Intel 8260HWG that supports 802.11ac, 2.4 and 5GHz bands, as well as there BT4.2 (more energy efficient than previous versions). I have a router Keenetic Giga II, there is no AC, but it is with an eye to the future was an upgrade. But in 802.11n now instead of 150Mbit / s full 300Mbit / s. Real speed transfer of files wi-fi up to 3-4Mbait / s to 9-12Mbait / s. Which greatly improved the ease of use.
In this notebook there is a drawback. This is the LAN, it is, but only for a 100Mbit / s, which in 2017 is somehow slow.
The SATA connector set Seagate BarraCuda ST2000LM015 2TB.
This allows to have two fully independent from each other operating system on a laptop, and a large amount of space for data storage. Besides, if the HDD SSD simply clone the contents and synchronize them periodically, then you will always be working rezevnoy operating system on which you will be able to instantly call if something happens to the main drive. And the trip because there is an urgent need to do something and do not have time zanimtsya restoration work, especially if the problem on a physical level. Yes, from the HDD system is not so smartly with both the SSD, but when the question is about what you have in the hands of the worker, but a little slower device or is not working. The first option seems preferable to me.
In general, the device is a good designer. Unfortunately, today there are few, especially in the budget segment.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 09.02.17, 15:49

Rep: (0)
Hello. I acquired the T103 model. And faced with the fact that he sees in the load of the external drive and does not see in the loader with the IRU system. Accordingly, it is impossible to rearrange identity. Prompt who faced?

oalex3970 @ 4.02.17, 13:31*
And faced with the fact that he sees in the boot ... at the boot of the IRU with the system.

Partitioning the disk MBR or GPT?
Show photo bios title of the first page, GDSs time and date.

Post has been editedRusl12 - 04.02.17, 14:40

The fact that removed the SSD with 10koy there is any all ok

Thank you to all the question is removed. Problem solved.

oalex3970 @ 07.02.17, 01:40*
Thank you to all the question is removed. Problem solved.

How it was possible to solve the problem?

Completely reset the system. Observing the rules of activation and deactivation sekurebuta and Legacy. There was a question of the BIOS. I would like to update. Because it is now noisy cooler. A kind of question is sometimes solved by BIOS. Where to get? And how to sew on it?

Bios to do with it, install any program for the control of the CPU temperature, cooling fan can work on the case. Just the cooler - trash

oalex3970 @ 12.02.17, 23:47*
There was a question of the BIOS. I would like to update. Because it is now noisy cooler. A kind of question is sometimes solved by BIOS. Where to get? And how to sew on it?

There is a native program from the manufacturer of the notebook, Control center. It allows you to switch the notebook mode. Among the modes have a "Quiet" and "Energy". They are cooler or slows down or even stops.
Control Center Driver 5.0001.1.08

Here is a link to all the drivers and software to the device.
Attached Image

Choose as shown, presses GO

Post has been editedRusl12 - 13.02.17, 12:49

Rep: (5)
Hello. I got a new laptop Dexp Athena T113. Battery does not work - or did not see the laptop, or whether she died. How it can be determined? new laptop itself, about a month after the sale, not yet removed the film. Maybe marriage? Any ideas to address the issue? Complete replacement of the battery or replace the banks?

The fact is that I read somewhere that it Clevo BIOS version and the description points to the decision of problems of the cooler. Perhaps we are about it. Because if I put kontrolsentre silent mode. It inhibits ..... Quiet brakes)))

Rep: (2)
BIOS can be found here
https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/W51xLU

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 6:56