> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMI Plus E - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (3012)
DiscussionUMI Plus E
PictureUMI Plus Extreme, UMIDIGI Plus E
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Photo
Attached Image
Reviews
Useful
Official firmware
Custom firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 16.05.18, 04:38
Reason for editing: Solving the problem "An error occurred in the Play Market app"

Rep: (0)
And what is his size? And I wanted to take a flipbook to 2m devices. Here I think from UMI Plus fit?

Rep: (2)
Alisher @ 11/23/2016, 6:36 PM*
It was correctly noticed that after a while these smarts will throw out $ 199 for each action.

This is of course an assumption .... if firms of this level do not roll out such price tags with 6 gigs, then there will not be ....

Posted on 11/23/2016, 9:17 PM:

Balid @ 11/23/2016, 20:35*
199 coolicool, waiting, can come with 7 Andrew

one more coupon for $ 5 was mono, only a stupid stick broke this exchange rate .... tin

Rep: (185)
62,000 antitu for 6 GB and a bit of such a processor. Imagine a price of $ 269 for this smart. Recently, a smart Leeco x720 with 6GB was recently sold. Ozu for $ 300 (163,000 antutu). I think the price for umi plus e $ 219 is normal compared to competitors with 6 GB. Let us now recall the firm Umi. (The number of marriages that had the model umi super), will push away from the purchase of many, many. And if the price is $ 269, there will be few people willing to buy.

Rep: (225)
Flyhippo @ 11/23/2016, 3:15 PM*
in an antitu 80,000 no less than b. depends on the firmware

80k is already a Helio X20, P20, although more modern (due to more advanced TP and faster memory), but it merges the X20 in the processor part by 10-15%, 70-75k should type P20 in synthetics

It is interesting when the review appears, it should be sooner than the phones will be sent.

If you believe the site of the camera should write in 2K and 4K. It is strange that the usual UMI PLUS writes only FHD, although the cameras are the same. In general, according to the characteristics, while there are no exact data, it seems to me that they themselves do not know what they will do.)))

Rep: (17)
It is strange that the usual UMI PLUS writes only FHD,

just the test of the camera on UMI plus, I see that, unlike UMI, max is heaven and earth .... but on UMI PLUS, after all, it’s like a camera, which means they could only programmatically finish it. but if they do optical stabilization, it will generally be super

* sasa767,
Well, how is the device? A lot of noise in the camera? Here I sit and think in vain ordered or not. )))

Rep: (17)
A lot of noise in the camera? Here I sit and think in vain ordered or not. )))

the camera shows itself perfectly, the review is almost ready, but it was not possible to take daytime photos and I also want to add a comparison with Redmi Note3, so I think I'll post it on YouTube on Saturday and Sunday

* sasa767,
Put the link or later in a personal roll, the comparison would be interesting, at the very note 3 about. Who is winning ?

Post has been editedbalid - 24.11.16, 13:00

* flyhippo Well, in the spring there will be no plus "e" and minus "e" and there will be 10 cores, as in the maze of 6, and there will also be a share.

* aleshka23 ,
Well, this is another process X20, and there the price tag add 50 bucks

and there will be 10 cores

And what for they need? I like 3 years ago 8, and right now, enough, the bottleneck in smarts is not in nuclear, but in the speed of the operatives and its magnitude ... but it is better to play toys on the computer yet ...
Now in a 3-year-old smart 2 gigabytes of operatives, naked androyd, crashes because of the volume of operatives, it all clogs up quickly, open 5-7 windows and hello ...
Umi at least collects almost everything from branded iron and plus it is a bare OS ... not that many basements, there it’s not at all clear what they put .... and what thread their muddy OS uses.

Post has been editedflyhippo - 24.11.16, 13:44

P20 percent The most IMNO is the best option, but I was still waiting for the X20 smarts, let's go and what? There they are worthy of a type for "top", and the architecture is the same P20, only 3 clusters of cores .... who mostly sleep ... they have one memory bus ....
4k shoots, do you need it? I'm not here, for this it is better to use the corresponding devices ....
I just need a good ergonomic workhorse.

But the X30 is already interesting, but when will the bodies really come out? in a year and a half ... but I don’t want to wait any longer ... if not today, tomorrow they will spend the next devaluation of the ruble and sit and wait for a normal course ....

And all sorts of praised kvalkomm ... sense that if they fall into trolling all the time ... that's 835 will be interesting .... and all these 810, 820, 821 are not worth the dough, which they ask for ...

Posted on 11/24/2016 at 1:54 PM:

Almost all cellars will not be able to make smart with a branded iron in the price tag of 200 bucks .... 99% sure .... except in a year ...

Posted on 11/24/2016 13:55:

Do you remember how many announcements there were on MediaTek Helio P20 even brands and where are they on sale? No .... only at X20 .... because it is profitable to sell it ... the margin is high there ...

The only at least some kind of alternative is the Elephone S7, but putting a camera there 3 years ago (I have this one, smart for 3 years), well, sorry, to put it mildly, is not correct .... but just brazenly and sucks ....
And what about the rest of the iron, then I think you can not say ...
So there will be no real alternatives until spring, until the summer 50% that there will not be ....

Posted on 11/24/2016 14:38:

And by the way, the X20 uses LPDDR3 memory, not 4
Mali 880 in it 4 cores at 700mhz, and then 2 cores at 900mhz .... the difference is not great ...

Therefore, in synthetics, the difference between percents will be 10-15% .... but the price is much more ...

Post has been editedflyhippo - 24.11.16, 14:40

* MaksNazarov ,
and how positive is it worth asking how much? Enough power, the case is the same

http: //china-review.co...tfon-na-helio-p25.html
here you are, this is not even an announcement .....

Rep: (5)
and how positive is it worth asking how much? Enough power, the case is the same

I use the second week. Satisfied.My psto for use

* noskojv ,
The announcement is when they show the finished device, with specific tth, and then there are some waiting times

Rep: (3012)
The case seems to be the same (as in Umi Plus - 155x75x8.8), but other sizes are written in Ali on the store - 150.8x75.09x8.5 (maybe an error, wrote to the seller).

Post has been editednoskojv - 26.11.16, 09:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 19:06