Prestigio Smartbook 116A (PSB116A) - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Rep: (66)
Prestigio SmartBook 116A - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Prestigio Smartbook 116A Model
Manufacturer code PSB116A03BFW_MB_CIS
Installed operating system Windows 10
Body Material Plastic
Classic design
Numeric keypad no
No key backlighting
Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 11.6 "
Screen resolution 1366x768
HD format name
Pixel Density 135.1 ppi
Matte screen coating
No touch screen
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom processor line
Atom Z3735F processor model
The number of processor cores 4
1.333 GHz frequency
Auto increase frequency 1.833 GHz
Cache L2 2 MB
No L3 cache
Silvermont processor architecture
Type of DDR3 RAM
The frequency of RAM 1333 MHz
RAM size 2 GB
View graphics accelerator built
Intel video chip manufacturer
Type of video memory SMA
The amount of video memory is allocated from the operational
Intel HD Embedded Graphics Model
Futuremark 720 video performance index
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSD only drive configuration
The webcam is
Built-in microphone is
Support for memory cards micro SD card reader
No optical drive
Wireless Internet access Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Type of network adapter (Ethernet) no
Support for additional types of Bluetooth 4.0 data transfer
USB 2.0 ports 2
No USB 3.0 ports
USB Type-C ports no
Mini HDMI video interfaces
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 10,000 mAh
Approximate battery life 7 hours
Complete set power supply, documentation
Kensington Castle no
Dimensions, weight
Depth 205 mm
Width 290 mm
Thickness is 20.6 mm
Weight 1.13 kg
additional information
Useful information
Useful programs
Polls
Attached Image

ATTENTION!

пїЅ IN THE BIOS-UEFI SETTINGS TO CHANGE OR DISCONNECT ANY USB PARAMETERS PROHIBITED!
пїЅ WINDOWS 7 ON THIS APPARATUS INSTALL IMPOSSIBLE!
пїЅ IF YOU AFTER UPDATING, SOUND, WI-FI, BATTERY INDICATOR, ETC. - DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL DRIVERS FROM THEME CAP!

There is no curator in the subject.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 01.08.19, 19:25
Reason for editing: For problems with WiFi

Rep: (24)
* shurmosha
Well, the SC has such a look at solving the problem, I generally agree with him, because I did everything except reinstallation. Just calibration in itself is a separate process that does not require reinstalling / resetting to factory settings.

Rep: (22)
* klolek ,
I was replaced by a battery .. 5 hours at a brightness of 50 to a full charge, I am satisfied ... I did calibrations ... zero emotions

Rep: (24)
* shurmosha
for me, and despite the fact that it shows 83% maximum, 5-6 hours of watching the video is true with the included battery saver.
Another thing that convinces me that the problem is not the battery, but in Windows, when charging when it reaches 82% it shows charging left for 2 hours, and then at 83% it shows it is charged.

there is an opportunity to expand from 2-32 .. to 4-64 gigabytes ... but here the price bites 4-000 ... and so the memory constantly rests by 87-90 percent ... installed from scratch the chervonets 1809 .. everything stutters a little ... what do you think ??

Rep: (9)
* shurmosha expand in terms of acquiring a new one? I have ltsc build from flibustier (not advertising), everything works quickly and takes up only 3 gig of memory after installation.

Rep: (5)
memory takes only 3 gig after installation.

operational ???
I understand that this is hdd, and shurmosha meant ram.
I partially solved the problem of lack of space on hdd by putting 128 GB microSD.
Transferred to it all the data, partly the program and the temp folder.
Disabled hibernation (the place is eating, but I don’t see much benefit) Compressed system files (someone in the subject posted the command).
The lack of ram is partially solved by switching to ltsb / ltsc.

As for the alteration of ram to 4 GB, I doubt that this makes sense, since there are only 32 bits on this motherboard, which addresses no more than 3 GB.
If we are talking about replacing the motherboard, then this will be another machine ...

* snowman2504 ,
only 2 gigabytes of memory. maybe it weighs so much and takes up disk space?
I have 19 gigabytes of free space, but the memory is loaded at 87 percent
In the laptop, I solved this issue by installing an additional memory bar, but here?

Posted on 03/23/2019, 12:28:

* okrym ,
I know about compression, but I haven’t tried it, I remove the restore points with the reorganizer
I tried light assemblies, but when installing the programs there are freezes and glitches

* klolek ,
not to the service center, but to the support service

I partially solved the problem of lack of space on hdd by putting 128 GB microSD.
Transferred to it all the data, partly the program and the temp folder.
Disabled hibernation (the place is eating, but I don’t see much benefit) Compressed system files (someone in the subject posted the command).
The lack of ram is partially solved by switching to ltsb / ltsc.

I do not know how to transfer to a USB flash drive ..
I have it 60 gigs ... and there should not be hibernation something .. "disk" ssd
I read about teams on the Internet
I tried ltsc..I insert bull programs - it slows down and glitches .. maybe I need to try to put it from the disk, not from the flash drive .. I read somewhere that the best installation is from the disk

Rep: (8)
Good day! Please tell me how much amperage he eats, but rather a photo of the native adapter please send with its characteristics (in the sense of an adapter).

* Prostoden ,

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
RusKiy_7112 @ 03/10/19, 17:46*
problems with displaying charge in Windows, "not charging" more than 50%

did you manage to find out something? I now have 2 such "friends": one (116A03) stops charging by 92%, and the second (116A02) - by 63%

I make out. I disconnect the battery from the board. I connect it again. I collect. Charged again to 100%.
I disassembled it in the on state, because was completely frozen, maybe this is important.

Post has been editedLevran07 - 24.03.19, 09:04

I tried light assemblies, but when installing the programs there are freezes and glitches

I’m not talking about easy assemblies, I tried it myself - I didn’t like it.
ltsb / ltsc - official microsoft software for corporate clients, something was thrown out of them to increase reliability.

I do not know how to transfer to a USB flash drive ..
I have it 60 gigs ... and there should not be hibernation something .. "disk" ssd
I read about teams on the Internet
I tried ltsc..I insert bull programs - it slows down and glitches .. maybe you need to try from the disk

It is commonplace to store data not on the c: drive.
You can reassign the "my documents" folder (as I don’t remember, I just don’t use it).
The temp folder is transferred through the system properties - advanced - environment: you need to change the paths in the variables temp and tmp. Only after that you need to find temp on c: in local settings and clean it.
Hibernation may not be enabled by default, but the file is created and takes up space. After shutdown, the place is freed. At least I had it.
Someone wrote about ltsc - there were problems. But I recently put it on another laptop, I did not notice any problems.
At 141a03 (analog 116a with a 14 "screen) ltsb has been working for almost a year, there are no complaints.

ltsb / ltsc - official microsoft software for corporate clients, something was thrown out of them to increase reliability.

I tried this one ... I downloaded it from the site, I didn’t like it ... something hung up ... I put the clean ten 1809 ... almost all the programs that I need ... it seems normal and hangs a bit like memory for 80% .. ... maybe even after M2 it seems so ... I rarely use a smartbook .. to the hospital or on a trip, which is rare or to recharge and discharge ... I asked ... you can put it .. you will see 3 gigs, but all then, but after a while the Windows will corrupt the files and will need to be reinstalled again .. here while I think. I do not use it constantly .. is it worth it?

Posted on 03/25/2019, 01:26:

It is commonplace to store data not on drive c:

I don’t have anything there, only the downloads go and then, right on the flash drive .. about the rest, not special.

I tried this one ... I downloaded it from the site, I didn’t like it ... something hung up ... I put the clean ten 1809 ... almost all the programs that I need ... it seems normal and hangs a bit like memory for 80% .. ... maybe even after M2 it seems so.

I have an ltsb build from smokie blah blah. Only with a combination of drivers tinkered, while steadily earned. I took all the drivers from the topic, but from different packages.
And in terms of speed, probably subjective perception.
Although, it seems to me, after moving temp to a fast microSD and installing a fixed size of the paging file, it became a bit faster.
you can put .. see will be 3 gigs, but all of something,

In win 10 - I don’t know, but in XP I had to register a special key so that I could see 3 GB.
But here it seems they wrote that our processor does not support more than 2GB.
Those. It turns out that you need to solder the percent? Or change the whole board?

Those. It turns out that you need to solder the percent? Or change the whole board?

I can’t say this .. the conversation was just for fun .. I asked in the workshop on our collective farm ..
he only has a soldering station .. I'm afraid to say the wrong thing
he was busy behind the partition .. I talked with him ... he just said. that everything is soldered and you can put 4-64 .. and all .. the cost has been announced .. expensive ... I still think .. when I’ll decide whether it’s worth the conversation will go specifically ...

Posted on 03/25/2019, 23:44:

after moving temp to a fast microSD and setting a fixed paging file size, it became a bit faster.

I'm not special in this ... but a 10th grade USB flash drive with hd recording

said that everything is sealed there and you can put 4-64.

We have an Atom Z3735F processor.
We look at publications:
http://fb.ru/article/2...-malenkiy-da-udalenkiy
http://bazaroved.ru/in...sravnenie-protsessora/
If you believe what is written:
"The type of supported RAM is DDR3. Its maximum size is 2GB."
Those. 4 GB percent does not support at all.
So that person himself did not figure it out or thought about something else ...

Okrym @ 03/26/19, 01:35*
Those. 4 GB percent does not support at all.
So that person himself did not figure it out or thought about something else ...

maybe .. I don’t argue .. he was busy .. I described everything above

Post has been editedshurmosha - 26.03.19, 01:53

Rep: (75)
Is it possible to install Linux manjaro xfce illyria 18.0.4?

Post has been editedLazy Kitty - 31.03.19, 22:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 11:03 p.m.