160 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio Smartbook 116A (PSB116A) - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Delconte
Message#1
23.11.16, 13:53
changed from iNDrod to DelConte
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 773
Check in: 22.11.17
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Prestigio SmartBook 116A- Discussion | Description| Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Prestigio Smartbook 116A Model
Manufacturer code PSB116A03BFW_MB_CIS
Installed operating system Windows 10
Body Material Plastic
Classic design
Numeric keypad no
No key backlighting
Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 11.6 "
Screen resolution 1366x768
HD format name
Pixel Density 135.1 ppi
Matte screen coating
No touch screen
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom processor line
Atom Z3735F processor model
The number of processor cores 4
1.333 GHz frequency
Auto increase frequency 1.833 GHz
Cache L2 2 MB
No L3 cache
Silvermont processor architecture
Type of DDR3 RAM
The frequency of RAM 1333 MHz
RAM size 2 GB
View graphics accelerator built
Intel video chip manufacturer
Type of video memory SMA
The amount of video memory is allocated from the operational
Intel HD Embedded Graphics Model
Futuremark 720 video performance index
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSD only drive configuration
The webcam is
Built-in microphone is
Support for memory cards micro SD card reader
No optical drive
Wireless Internet access Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Type of network adapter (Ethernet) no
Support for additional types of Bluetooth 4.0 data transfer
USB 2.0 ports 2
No USB 3.0 ports
USB Type-C ports no
Mini HDMI video interfaces
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 10,000 mAh
Approximate battery life 7 hours
Complete set power supply, documentation
Kensington Castle no
Dimensions, weight
Depth 205 mm
Width 290 mm
Thickness is 20.6 mm
Weight 1.13 kg
additional information
Useful information
Useful programs
Polls
Attached Image

ATTENTION!

IN THE BIOS-UEFI SETTINGS TO CHANGE OR DISCONNECT ANY USB PARAMETERS PROHIBITED!
WINDOWS 7 ON THIS APPARATUS INSTALL IMPOSSIBLE!
IF YOU AFTER UPDATING, SOUND, WI-FI, BATTERY INDICATOR, ETC. - DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL DRIVERS FROM THEME CAP!

There is no curator in the subject.

Post has been editediNDrod - 08.03.19, 11:56
Reason for editing: linux
tltexpert
Message#22
06.12.16, 15:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 163
Check in: 25.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

* Nickolazzzy
Nickolazzzy @ 12/06/2016, 11:19*

And if you flash the BIOS programmer?

To flash the programmer BIOS, you need to take a clean (new) chip (chip), connect it to the programmer and then flash it. And after that, dismantle (dismount) the old one from the motherboard and replace it with a new one stitched. Do you have the technical ability to do it yourself? In addition, the binary code of this BIOS is absent (as far as I know) freely available. That is, you must first read it from the new device, in which the factory settings have not yet been changed by the user.
VlaDisKaS
Message#23
06.12.16, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 25.04.16

I already thought that the record of the loader flew off, on the seven without special equipment for a similar case it is almost a sentence ... for a disk that is not here.
Tltexpert @ 12/06/2016, 2:51 PM*
The problem with sound, battery indicator and display is solved by installing the driver package from Intel. Do you need a link to the race, or will you find it?

This is what you put in the cap, right? And why did I delete it ... I noticed that the video driver does not match my equipment, I decided not to risk it. Recommend? On the sevens, I always updated the driver with DriverPack-17-Online. The program scans and downloads the necessary. It was no problem at the Semey, but I didn't try it on a dozen ...
tltexpert
Message#24
06.12.16, 15:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

VlaDisKaS @ 12/06/2016, 18:42*
On the seven, I always updated the driver with ...

* VlaDisKaS,

on this model (with Win10) I encountered a problem when Driver Booster disconnected the sound card after updating the drivers, and offered to roll back to the previous version of the driver for only $. Huckster, no? Therefore, no longer contact with these auto-installers.

Intel's display driver try to install, the link to it was cited above.

Posted 12/06/2016 15:53:

https://yadi.sk/d/FcX_gAYFzwwib
By the way (if anyone is interested), I installed the 32-bit version of Windows 8.1 very successfully on this device, and the firewood from Win10 also seemed to fit everything (despite the lack of a digital signature), but there were periodic computer hangs tight. The cause of the hangs could not be established, so he returned to the top ten. Hangs have stopped.
VlaDisKaS
Message#25
06.12.16, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 260

tltexpert @ 12/06/2016, 15:52*
* VlaDisKaS,

on this model (with Win10) I encountered a problem when Driver Booster disconnected the sound card after updating the drivers, and offered to roll back to the previous version of the driver for only $. Huckster, no? Therefore, no longer contact with these auto-installers.

Intel's display driver try to install, the link to it was cited above.

Posted 12/06/2016 15:53:

https://yadi.sk/d/FcX_gAYFzwwib
By the way (if anyone is interested), I installed the 32-bit version of Windows 8.1 very successfully on this device, and the firewood from Win10 also seemed to fit everything (despite the lack of a digital signature), but there were periodic computer hangs tight. The cause of the hangs could not be established, so he returned to the top ten. Hangs have stopped.

In general, dancing over the equipment continued.
"This system does not meet the minimum system requirements for installing software." This is about the display driver.

But I downloaded your archive, installed the UART controller. There was a battery icon without data and opportunities to bring up a click menu. And nothing that he for wines 8, 1 and I have 10-ka?

Further ... there are a lot of folders with drivers in the folder, and what to do with them? No - I certainly know that these are unzipped copies, only where I can’t think of shoving them.

.. In general, I will have to suffer here.

Posted 12/06/2016 21:17 PM:

I almost forgot ... the online update revealed that I had problems with graphics, sound and some other, but did not offer a solution. A dozen items for the processor updated, but this is not it ... I have a space in the properties of the graphics adapter. More precisely, the spaces for all items.
Ok, figured it out. This is unprofessional of course, but I started to open all the folders and click on the files that have information to install. Many without digital signatures, some did not get up at all (a message that there is no information for installation). I do not know what will happen with the stability of the system after a while ... but the battery charge indicates the brightness is also controlled by the graphics driver in place. Even the sound appeared, but I did not download the 120 MB package ... do I need it?
tltexpert @ 12/06/2016, 15:52*
Intel display driver try to installhttps://yadi.sk/d/FcX_gAYFzwwib

Incredibly (no), but after I installed the driver archive, I launched this installer ... and it was installed! On the one hand it is logical, on the other - a lesson to me, not to be critical and to check at least twice.

A little strains infrasound from the battery microchip (?). When the screen brightness is 100%, the smartbook is completely silent. But it is worthwhile to begin to regulate the values, as the ultrasound is amplified according to the decrease in brightness. Do you have the same thing? (I noticed it on the battery charge below average).
tltexpert
Message#26
07.12.16, 07:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* VlaDisKaS,

There are so many questions that I don’t even know where to start to answer)
I will begin, perhaps, from the end and in order.
1. Infrasound did not notice any. This is probably the specificity of your hardware, but it is possible that some driver was installed crookedly.
2. There were no obvious driver compatibility issues for Windows 8.1 and 10 systems. Obviously, the compatibility is close to one hundred percent.
VlaDisKaS @ 12/07/2016, 00:13*
I did not download the 120 MB package ...

If everything works satisfactorily, then I see no reason to download and install this package.
There are a lot of folders with drivers in the folder, and what to do with them?

Thus, the MyDrivers application saves drivers from the production system. They should be installed as follows: in the Control Panel, open the “System” tab, then the “Task Manager” tab. Then click on any device that is not installed (marked in yellow) and select "Reinstall (or Update) Driver". Select "Search for drivers on this computer." Use the "Browse" button to specify the path to the folder with drivers (tick "Including subfolders"). If the system finds in the specified folder (and subfolders) a driver suitable for your hardware, it will offer to install (or automatically install) it. A warning about the absence of a digital signature, if any, should be ignored.
5. Regarding the UART controller. If my memory serves me, he (and along the way something else) was established thanks to the Intel package.
"This system does not meet the minimum system requirements for installing software"

I also had this warning, but the problem was solved by installing the driver using the method described in paragraph 4
Nickolazzzy
Message#27
07.12.16, 08:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 30.11.16

Tltexpert @ 12/06/2016, 10:01*
To flash the programmer BIOS, you need to take a clean (new) chip (chip), connect it to the programmer and then flash it. And after that, dismantle (dismount) the old one from the motherboard and replace it with a new one stitched. Do you have the technical ability to do it yourself? In addition, the binary code of this BIOS is absent (as far as I know) freely available. That is, you must first read it from the new device, in which the factory settings have not yet been changed by the user.

We will find a technical opportunity, and here is where to find the binary code of this BIOS? Does anyone have the ability to read from another similar device? Who can help??
VlaDisKaS
Message#28
07.12.16, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 260

* VlaDisKaS,

There are so many questions that I don’t even know where to start to answer)
I will begin, perhaps, from the end and in order.
1. Infrasound did not notice any. This is probably the specificity of your hardware, but it is possible that some driver was installed crookedly.

Thus, the MyDrivers application saves drivers from the production system. They should be installed as follows: in the Control Panel, open the “System” tab, then the “Task Manager” tab. Then click on any device that is not installed (marked in yellow) and select "Reinstall (or Update) Driver". Select "Search for drivers on this computer." Use the "Browse" button to specify the path to the folder with drivers (tick "Including subfolders"). If the system finds in the specified folder (and subfolders) a driver suitable for your hardware, it will offer to install (or automatically install) it. A warning about the absence of a digital signature, if any, should be ignored.

On the topic of infrasound ... you can hear it, if not in a lonely silence, then when you bring your ear to the place where you plug in the power plug. It is also audible when powered by battery. You can listen in this way: move closer to the screen by clicking the brightness rectangle (a small battery icon). 100% complete silence. You could also hear such sound from Nokia's charging devices, and indeed from them ... but in this case it should not be.

Thank you for the detailed instructions for finding a driver from the device manager ... if I didn’t know about it, then who I would be)) I had the following incident: there are no exclamation rectangles, that is, all the drivers are in place. Standard monitor / battery / controllers reported that updates are just not required! Therefore, I opened each folder and installed everything. An extra (possibly invalid) driver shouldn't harm?
tltexpert
Message#29
07.12.16, 17:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* Nickolazzzy
Nickolazzzy @ 07.12.16, 11:24*
Does anyone have the ability to read from another similar device?

Theoretically, there is an opportunity to count, but practically - I do not have the necessary tools and skills for this. How to do it, do not tell me?
* VlaDisKaS,
VlaDisKaS @ 07.12.16, 17:19*
An extra (possibly invalid) driver shouldn't harm?

Perhaps there is a conflict of drivers, but I can only assume, because I do not understand such subtleties.
Regarding infrasound (I understand what you mean), I’ll report a second time about its absence at any display brightness. But you have a model with a 14-inch screen, right? I have 11 inches. It is quite possible that the power scheme of your display is different, so it would be better for you to ask the owners of your model about this. I noticed this phenomenon once on the MSI netbook, and this, I must admit, was pretty annoying.
VlaDisKaS @ 07.12.16, 17:19*
if I didn't know about it, then who would I be))

I am sincerely glad of your knowledge and success in this area))
VlaDisKaS
Message#30
07.12.16, 23:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 260

tltexpert @ 07.12.16, 17:32*
I noticed this phenomenon once on the MSI netbook, and this, I must admit, was pretty annoying.

So you heard it frankly, clearly from a distance of 2-3 meters from the screen?
On a laptop and netbook, I can’t determine - the noise of the screw + the noise of the hard drive, can not be determined ...
In general, the network did not find complaints, it does not bother me, maybe it is the norm.

tltexpert @ 07.12.16, 17:32*
I am sincerely glad of your knowledge and success in this field.

But what is there ... and you are not the first day at the computer, a user with experience, and this is a plus anyway :)
tltexpert
Message#31
08.12.16, 13:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* VlaDisKaS,
VlaDisKaS @ 08.12.16, 02:56*
... does not bother me, maybe it is the norm.

If it does not interfere, then everything is in order)
I, for example, don't like the TN-Film matrix of this model either. Looking at it after a quality monitor with IPS - just salt on the wound! But nothing can be done about it, since the developers of our smartbook have not bothered to install a high-quality display on it. And in fact it remains only to come to terms with it.
bzt
Message#32
08.12.16, 15:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 576
Check in: 04.04.12

Tell me please, and a 1 terabyte hard drive will work with it
VlaDisKaS
Message#33
08.12.16, 17:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 260

tltexpert @ 12/08/2016, 1:50 PM*
* VlaDisKaS,
If it does not interfere, then everything is in order)
I, for example, don't like the TN-Film matrix of this model either. Looking at it after a quality monitor with IPS - just salt on the wound! But nothing can be done about it, since the developers of our smartbook have not bothered to install a high-quality display on it. And in fact it remains only to come to terms with it.

Well, look: TN is thin, it bends without damage (which, of course, if I sit on the lid, I can't imagine) and currently holds up to 8 hours at a brightness of 75% in browser mode! Of course, the lack of hard drive saves up to 30% of energy, but ips technology is not famous for its economy. I have a netbook with this screen. Sometimes after an ultrabook, I get used to saturated colors for a few seconds. But if you are watching a movie using PotPlayer, you should be aware of the checkboxes and options for adjusting contrast and saturation. But what profile to use in the settings of Photoshop has not yet decided. I actively use it, but in what mode I don't remember the most natural colors. Always check on netbook.
VlaDisKaS
Message#34
08.12.16, 17:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 260

bzt @ 12/08/2016, 15:51*
Tell me please, and a 1 terabyte hard drive will work with it

And there is a suspicion that there will not be? Earn as pretty.
Only it will turn off when not in use. Mine with an indicator, and if there is no access to it for a minute, it simply parks (or not?) And goes out. Well, why waste to spin? I hope for the term of life it does not affect.

Posted 12/08/2016 5:08 PM:

Did you write a "hard external drive"? I understood correctly: with a USB interface?
bzt
Message#35
08.12.16, 19:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 576
Check in: 04.04.12

Yes, of course, through yusb
FishAroundHere
Message#36
09.12.16, 13:48
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 21.11.16

Accidentally set the Integrated Graphics switch in Bios to Disabled. Played with the settings and what happened. UEFI as it was said did not touch. Can anyone help?
Aah, it seems I understood what to do. Can anyone tell me what to click in order in the BIOS to enable Integrated Graphics? I know it may take time, but if it's not difficult for you, help out as much as you can. I would be grateful, but the first time I come across this.

Post has been editedFishAroundHere - 09.12.16, 14:04
tltexpert
Message#37
09.12.16, 14:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* FishAroundHere,
FishAroundHere @ 09.12.16, 16:53*
Aah, it seems I understood what to do.

Your idea is good, and I would be happy to help, but I didn’t find the "Integrated Graphics" item there if I looked through the BIOS settings. I want to ask other owners of this device, and how is it going? Perhaps our BIOS versions are different.

Posted 12/09/2016 14:25:

* bzt
bzt @ 08.12.16, 22:59*
Yes, of course, through yusb

semi-terabybatnik (without external power) while working without question
* VlaDisKaS,
VlaDisKaS @ 08.12.16, 20:06*
Only it will turn off when not in use. Mine with an indicator, and if there is no access to it for a minute, it simply parks (or not?) And goes out. Well, why waste to spin? I hope for the term of life it does not affect.

so that the external hard drive does not turn off so often, there is a utility with which you can edit the power settings of devices that are not available in the operating system due to the limitations imposed (I suppose) by a processor optimized for maximum power saving
Among the professionals directly involved in the repair of computer technology, there is a strong opinion that the frequent switching on and off of hard drives is just the key factor that reduces their performance.

Attached files

Attached filePowerSchemeEd.exe(26k)
FishAroundHere
Message#38
09.12.16, 14:32
User
[offline]

Messages 60

[quote name = "tltexpert" date = "12/09/2016, 14:22" post = 55938568]* FishAroundHere,
Your idea is good, and I would be happy to help, but I didn’t find the "Integrated Graphics" item there if I looked through the BIOS settings. I want to ask other owners of this device, and how is it going? Perhaps our BIOS versions are different.

As far as I remember, there are somewhere in the BIOS there are items like Sourh Bridge and North Bridge, but I'm not sure about their name. So in my opinion in South Bridge there is a point with Intergrated Graphics. In general, it seems to me, it will be easier to reset all BIOS settings to factory settings, but again I don’t see anything) Can it try that if it doesn't bother you?

Post has been editedFishAroundHere - 09.12.16, 14:35
tltexpert
Message#39
09.12.16, 16:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* FishAroundHere,

I post screenshots of bios for you. Be extremely attentive! I hope you understand that a mistake can be costly here.

1. The first action - the cursor to the right 2 times, then Enter.
2. Second - cursor down once, then Enter.
3. Third - press Enter.
4. Fourth - cursor down 1 time, then Enter.

After that you get to the point shown in the picture 05.jpg

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
FishAroundHere
Message#40
09.12.16, 18:27
User
[offline]

Messages 60

Emae, man, it worked. At the beginning of 5 minutes it did not work, but then it worked. I am very grateful to you, you can’t imagine how!) Thank you for spending time on me and for explaining everything in detail) You are shorter than my hero)
FishAroundHere
Message#41
09.12.16, 19:25
User
[offline]

Messages 60

Now this question has arisen - is it possible to install x64 Windows 10 on this smart? Like the characteristics of the processor just 64 bit) ...

160 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/09: 27