160 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio Smartbook 116A (PSB116A) - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Delconte
Message#1
23.11.16, 13:53
changed from iNDrod to DelConte
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 774
Check in: 22.11.17
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Prestigio SmartBook 116A- Discussion � | Description| Buying and Accessories�
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Prestigio Smartbook 116A Model
Manufacturer code PSB116A03BFW_MB_CIS
Installed operating system Windows 10
Body Material Plastic
Classic design
Numeric keypad no
No key backlighting
Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 11.6 "
Screen resolution 1366x768
HD format name
Pixel Density 135.1 ppi
Matte screen coating
No touch screen
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom processor line
Atom Z3735F processor model
The number of processor cores 4
1.333 GHz frequency
Auto increase frequency 1.833 GHz
Cache L2 2 MB
No L3 cache
Silvermont processor architecture
Type of DDR3 RAM
The frequency of RAM 1333 MHz
RAM size 2 GB
View graphics accelerator built
Intel video chip manufacturer
Type of video memory SMA
The amount of video memory is allocated from the operational
Intel HD Embedded Graphics Model
Futuremark 720 video performance index
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSD only drive configuration
The webcam is
Built-in microphone is
Support for memory cards micro SD card reader
No optical drive
Wireless Internet access Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Type of network adapter (Ethernet) no
Support for additional types of Bluetooth 4.0 data transfer
USB 2.0 ports 2
No USB 3.0 ports
USB Type-C ports no
Mini HDMI video interfaces
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 10,000 mAh
Approximate battery life 7 hours
Complete set power supply, documentation
Kensington Castle no
Dimensions, weight
Depth 205 mm
Width 290 mm
Thickness is 20.6 mm
Weight 1.13 kg
additional information
Useful information
Useful programs
Polls
Attached Image

ATTENTION!

� IN THE BIOS-UEFI SETTINGS TO CHANGE OR DISCONNECT ANY USB PARAMETERS PROHIBITED!
�WINDOWS 7 ON THIS APPARATUS INSTALL IMPOSSIBLE!
�IF YOU AFTER UPDATING, SOUND, WI-FI, BATTERY INDICATOR, ETC. - DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL DRIVERS FROM THEME CAP!

There is no curator in the subject.

Post has been editediNDrod - 08.03.19, 11:56
Reason for editing: linux
Marius6134
Message#2
24.11.16, 17:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 10.07.15
Honor 9

The model is interesting, but with the drivers I was not as prudent as the vehicle, now I will collect the pens, standard drivers do not work correctly, I do not advise even trying to install, I had to roll back the system completely ....

* tltexpertCan you share your native merged drivers from 10?
Olegitch
Message#3
25.11.16, 12:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 28.02.12
Huawei P9 Standart

Has anyone disassembled this laptop? What is the standard battery in it? Is it easy to find a replacement for him, in which case?
maxon0391
Message#4
28.11.16, 09:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 20.09.12
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

After the update, the battery indicator disappeared, there was also no sound at all from the purchase, the output audio device writes is not installed. Previously, in the device manager in the battery tab there were three devices, now only the AC adapter (microsoft). I've tried everything, nothing helps

Post has been editedmaxon0391 - 28.11.16, 10:41
tltexpert
Message#5
28.11.16, 20:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 163
Check in: 25.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Marius6134

Here are all the native drivers for this model, taken from the 10s, and in addition, another Intel driver for the UART controller, taken from the Intel website.

https://yadi.sk/d/g4Dxs4nazh2jC
maxon0391,

Do you have a yellow exclamation mark in your device manager? I also did not have an "output device" installed until I installed the driver for this controller from the Intel website. Look in the header, there is a link to the download, or download a full set of drivers for this model from the 10s from the Yandex disk. In the archive there is this Intel driver. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, this solves the problem with the battery indicator.

Posted on 11/28/2016, 20:35:

Olegitch,

I have not yet analyzed this model. If you want, try using BatteryInfoView for the beginning, maybe it will answer your question without disassembling the device.

Attached files

Attached filebatteryinfoview.rar(114.01 KB)

Post has been editedtltexpert - 28.11.16, 20:24
maxon0391
Message#6
29.11.16, 20:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 20.09.12
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

* tltexpert
I installed Windows from a flash drive, formatted ssd, all the firewood stood up, everything works fine, but now the screen brightness is not adjusted, that is, you can change the screen brightness in Windows, but the screen itself is always on at the highest brightness. Adaptive brightness adjustment disabled
Upd. Everything was decided by installing the video driver

Post has been editedmaxon0391 - 29.11.16, 20:18
Nickolazzzy
Message#7
30.11.16, 04:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.11.16

Tltexpert @ 11/23/2016, 20:53*
ATTENTION!!!

On this model, it can also be an extremely serious problem when, through carelessness, users disable the USB controller in the UEFI settings and get a device with a completely inactive keyboard, touchpad, card reader and USB ports.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL and do not change in the UEFI settings those parameters with which you are not familiar and not knowing what consequences this may lead to!

Guys help, faced with this problem, I can not reset the settings, the entire Internet has already been rummaged.
Dmitrib
Message#8
30.11.16, 12:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 26.01.08

Tell me what it is, a few buttons on the keyboard have stopped working. (nothing was spilled, just a few keys stopped working during use, these buttons do not work in uefi either.) the rest of the keyboard buttons work.
tltexpert
Message#9
01.12.16, 22:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* Dmitrib,

Very similar to mechanical damage to the internal connections on the keyboard board. If the device is under warranty, then carry it to a service center, they must be repaired there.
* Nickolazzzy

Unfortunately, you suffered a very sad fate! After all, they warned you ... Now you will hardly be able to fix this problem yourself, since all the hardware settings of the initial level are written to the non-volatile memory chip. It is impossible to reset these settings to the original ones by simply pulling out the battery, as it was on previous motherboards with BIOS, due to the absence of this battery. And I suspect that they can only help you at a service center, using a programmer for this purpose. If you heartily repent before them and politely ask for something, it is possible that the case will be recognized as a guarantee and will be repaired for free. But I, frankly, did not count on this.
VIDEO ADAPTER DRIVER (official from Intel website)

https://yadi.sk/d/FcX_gAYFzwwib

Post has been editedtltexpert - 01.12.16, 23:08
VlaDisKaS
Message#10
02.12.16, 01:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Check in: 25.04.16

If I understand correctly ... the owner of Prestigio Smartbook141A02There is nothing to catch?
I only have a screen 14.1, filling for sure ... but in general I'm not sure.

Problems of such a plan:
- On 10-ke I can not allow the admin. Apparently not that serious programs, service packs meet the wall and no attribute changes help. After all, to remove them, we need admin rights. Vicious circle.

- Home network is not connected. Another laptop distributes Wi-Fi, and this one sees the signal but does not connect. Went through several options, what else did he need ...

- What would not get the problem in the form when "users disable the USB controller in the UEFI settings", this is exactly where you do not need to click? The BIOS is functional here, I have already managed to dig ... but doesn't the reset to "optimal" correct the stuck? Is it exactly in BIOS?
tltexpert
Message#11
02.12.16, 14:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* VlaDisKaS,
VlaDisKaS @ 12/02/2016, 04:12*
What would not get the problem in the form when "users disable the USB controller in the UEFI settings", this is exactly where you do not need to click?

if you disable the USB controller in the UEFI settings, you will no longer be able to return to these settings to return everything as it was, because the keyboard will stop working. Vicious circle. The keyboard hangs on the internal USB port. If you are ready to carry the device in the SC, then play on as much as you like! At the same time, and then tell us what's what in these settings! :)

In my opinion, your device differs only in the size of the screen (correct if I am mistaken). So welcome to our forum thread!
VlaDisKaS
Message#12
03.12.16, 03:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 262

tltexpert @ 12/02/2016, 14:17*
USB controller in UEFI settings

It seems I know what line it is about ... fortunately I don’t see any reason to optimize BIOS for myself)

tltexpert @ 12/02/2016, 14:17*
In my opinion, your device differs only in screen size

So I thought until I downloaded:
Tltexpert @ 11/28/2016, 20:23*
All native drivers for this model, taken from the 10s, and in addition, still an Intel driver for a UART controller, taken from the Intel website.https://yadi.sk/d/g4Dxs4nazh2jC

There for the Z3700 processor I have the same Z3735F. I don’t know what to update ...
Maybe it should. Wifi home group will get better. Maybe then I get full rights.

Attached images
Attached Image
tltexpert
Message#13
04.12.16, 17:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* VlaDisKaS,

you have a completely similar central processor, as well as all the other computer parameters visible in the screenshot are almost identical. There are slight differences in the version of the Internet Explorer and the BIOS date of the system board.
RomzesRover
Message#14
05.12.16, 09:38
Android developer
[offline]

Messages 1329
Check in: 31.12.10
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Reinstalled the system on this laptop, installed drivers from tltexpert
I noticed that the sound works, but the speakers wheeze, at high volume.
Does everyone have it?
tltexpert
Message#15
05.12.16, 16:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* RomzesRover,

this model of dynamics is generally a disaster, the sound of them (as someone quite accurately compared, I don’t remember where) is like the Montana clock :) So you shouldn’t expect more or less decent sound from them, it’s better to connect external acoustics immediately. But with this, by the way, not everything is all right: there is a very strong hiss and clicks at the moment of on-off sound output. I suppose that this is how the power saving mode works and the processor immediately cuts down the sound path as soon as it becomes inactive (for example, when video playback is stopped).
RomzesRover
Message#16
05.12.16, 16:58
Android developer
[offline]

Messages 1329
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* tltexpert
Thanks, I thought, maybe you need to install additional drivers. Since I also did not find any sound settings (Equalizer)
VlaDisKaS
Message#17
05.12.16, 19:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 262

That hour has come ... comrades, your first client. :(
How long have I got it ... two or three weeks, and I already have a damaged boot record, the inability to launch recovery media from an external drive (there is not enough USB power to rotate), and the flash drive, though determined in BIOS (which is UEFI), does not pick up the boot file. T, e, when you click on the name of the flash drive in the Boote section, the screen is updated at the same second and nothing happens. The environment for programmers and the start entry is loaded normally. Well, as usual, before the first logo and a gray screen.

And this is when he began to urgently need me ... I regretted my time, I ran the driver updates one by one without rebooting, and here on one of them was a blue screen. After that, after a failed diagnosis, an unsuccessful recovery process with saving user data, an unsuccessful rollback to the factory settings, I corrupted it ... I won’t say for sure. According to the recommendations entered the command in cmd, and apparently confused the primary disk, re-create the boot record.

The fact is - from three in the morning with a break for a dream I study and try recovery options. Eyes stuck together do not care, that's what I'm afraid - but what if ... I can not install, because the hardware is sharpened only under the pre-installed Windows? But this is not logical. You have no idea what for me it will be an ass. For the second year I help others to install OS on laptops, but I couldn’t configure my own, shamefully ...

I’ll rest now and start rewriting the multi-boot 2k10 flash drive. Something should start ... happy with any recommendations.
RomzesRover @ 12/05/2016, 09:38*
Reinstalled the system on this laptop

From under Windows (reset to factory), or from a bootable flash drive? If so, whose image was used?
Nickolazzzy
Message#18
06.12.16, 08:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.11.16

tltexpert @ 12/02/2016 05:50*
Unfortunately, you suffered a very sad fate! After all, they warned you ... Now you will hardly be able to fix this problem yourself, since all the hardware settings of the initial level are written to the non-volatile memory chip. It is impossible to reset these settings to the original ones by simply pulling out the battery, as it was on previous motherboards with BIOS, due to the absence of this battery. And I suspect that they can only help you at a service center, using a programmer for this purpose. If you heartily repent before them and politely ask for something, it is possible that the case will be recognized as a guarantee and will be repaired for free. But I, frankly, did not count on this.

And if you flash the BIOS programmer? Where to find the standard BIOS firmware on it? All already perelazil, and did not find ...
RomzesRover
Message#19
06.12.16, 09:13
Android developer
[offline]

Messages 1329
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Nickolazzzy @ 12/06/2016, 09:19*
or from a bootable flash drive?

With a bootable flash drive, I installed a regular build of windows 10 LTSB 32bit, I made a flash drive through rufus
VlaDisKaS
Message#20
06.12.16, 14:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 262

RomzesRover @ 12/06/2016, 09:13*
With a bootable flash drive, I installed a regular build of windows 10 LTSB 32bit, I made a flash drive through rufus

Awesome I installed the same assembly + Word + Activation + Pro. I wrote down Rufus, apparently this time I ticked exactly where I needed it, and not by default. Well, I'm used to putting sevens. Three years to 8 and 10 did not touch, they did not come to me. Now 10 seems to be better and more functional. You just need to learn again, business something.

In general, the OS has become, still need to experiment with the launch of recovery utilities.
When you know weaknesses it is easier, and do not forget to update the image of the system.

But now I have no sound, battery indicator, and standard monitor ...
How did you solve the driver problem?

Post has been editedVlaDisKaS - 06.12.16, 14:49
tltexpert
Message#21
06.12.16, 14:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* VlaDisKaS,

RomzesRover @ 12/06/2016, 12:13*

Similarly, I installed this assembly without problems, everything works like a clock.

Try on another computer to create a bootable USB flash drive and install an OS from it. In Rufus-e, select "boot sector for systems with GPT" and the FAT32 file system (if memory serves me). If you fail, report it, then I will lay out a flash drive image for you, with which the installation process runs completely.

Posted 12/06/2016 2:55 PM:

* VlaDisKaS,

Well, you see, everything was not as scary as it first seemed :)

The problem with sound, battery indicator and display is solved by installing the driver package from Intel. Do you need a link to the race, or will you find it?

160 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 11:04