HP Elite X2 1012 G1 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 12.1 "| Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.1 GHz | 4/8 GB

Rep: (67)
HP Elite X2 1012 G1 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 Pro | 12.1 "| Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.1 GHz | 4/8 GB | Speakers: Stereo, Keyboard: Chiclet, Keyboard Light: yes, USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, Cyberlink PowerDVD 12, Foxit PhantomPDF, McAfee LiveSafe-Internet Security (trial ), MS Office (trial), 36 Months Warranty, fanless

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Core m5 6Y54 / m7 6Y75 Skylake (Dual-Core) processor
Intel Sunrise Point-LP Chipset
Intel HD Graphics 515
IPS-type display (from LG Display), 12 inches, 1920 Г— 1280 pixels (Full HD), glossy, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, touch control
RAM 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 (933 MHz), dual channel mode
Storage System 1 Г— SSD, 256 GB, M.2 2280 SATA3
Optical drive No
MicroSD / SDHC / SDXC flash card slot up to 200 GB
Interfaces 1 Г— USB 3.1 Type-C (Thunderbolt);
1 Г— USB 3.0 Type-A;
1 Г— Audio-In | Out Combo 3.5 mm;
Wi-Fi / LTE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) + LTE HP LT4120 (Snapdragon X5 LTE) module with microSIM slot
Bluetooth 4.2 LE + HS
Network Adapter No
Sound Conexant Cx20724 + speakers Bang & Olufsen
Optional 2-megapixel (Full HD) webcam with two microphones, 5-megapixel rear camera (Full HD) with flash, HP Active Pen digital stylus with Wacom technology, fingerprint scanner (fingerprint sensor), accelerometer, gyroscope
Power Battery Non-removable, Li-Ion, 40 Wh (4675 mAh, 8.6 V)
External power adapter 45 W (5V-2A, 12V-3A, 15V-3A)
Size, mm 300 Г— 214 Г— 8 mm (tablet), 300 Г— 214 Г— 13.4 mm (tablet + keyboard)
Weight, kg 0.82 kg (tablet), 1.2 kg (tablet + keyboard) + power supply with cable 0.28 kg
Windows 10 Pro x64 Operating System
36 months official manufacturer warranty
additional information
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedno-bat - 21.05.17, 12:18

Rep: (11)
* RaMoNiX , No heats does not happen (at least for me). matrix quality is quite good, it just will not work for Photoshop professionals.

Rep: (25)
* wind_1985, I rgb ​​full coverage is not necessary, I work in Photoshop technique, ie, the proportions vary, optimized for the web, and so on, there is rather a question of viewing angles and the overall saturation, yet are different IPS)
And another question - how easy to work on your lap? I had surface pro 2 with a native type cover, working on her lap was unreal, tablet ever tipped over, the keyboard flexes and is this how?

* RaMoNiX , Then the screen will not have problems. Work on your lap quite comfortable with the native stand, but in the case of covers may be possible.

Rep: (87)
RaMoNiX @ 04.03.19, 09:12*
wind_1985, I rgb ​​full coverage is not necessary, I work in Photoshop technique, ie, the proportions vary, optimized for the web, and so on, there is rather a question of viewing angles and the overall saturation, yet are different IPS)
And another question - how easy to work on your lap? I had surface pro 2 with a native type cover, working on her lap was unreal, tablet ever tipped over, the keyboard flexes and is this how?

The screen was a so-so. Besides the color gamut has a problem with a strong "black crush".
The keyboard is great - very tough. No sagging. Klikpad very adequate. While kneeling still not as convenient as with a classic noutom.

About performance - the CPU is pretty good. But here's 8GB of RAM for serious applications already enough.

On ixbt among these resultshttps://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=8:25651I have my HP Elite X2 - as can be seen with their 0.38FPS he is not far behind i7U 4th generation and ahead of 35W-nicks 2nd generation.

Post has been edited~ Vasay ~ - 04.03.19, 17:47

Rep: (24)
The screen is better for HP Elite x2 1012 g2 or at Microsoft Surface Pro 5?

Rep: (53)
I began to actively use the device as a tablet any questions:
1. Auto Brightness works for someone?
2. Why do some applications have all three buttons at the top right, and some only closing? Once configured?
3. Programno improve the sound as anyone and could not? Twisted equalizer, a significant improvement is not achieved.

moohoom @ 14.03.19, 02:17*
1. Auto Brightness works for someone?

Yes it works. If you do not work - check whether the drivers are on sensors.

Attached Image

* ~ Vasay ~ , Drivers are, the function is active. But it does not work. There was an idea that the sensor is not next to the camera but somewhere else and overlaps cover. I will experiment in the evening.

moohoom @ 14.03.19, 12:16*
that the sensor is not close to the camera

Do not close :-) In the frame between the power button and the screen.

* ~ Vasay ~ , Thank found. It turned out to be closed cover. Location of course is very strange for the sensor.

He pulled out of the cover and the Chinese ofigel how the tablet is small and lightweight. Ibey went to look for the original cover.

The original cover some dumb and under $ 100 with shipping.
Nadel back Chinese. Still dissatisfied with the work and enjoy the Auto Brightness is not possible without the cover. Five minutes in my hands and have the whole tablet in prints. Although gloves favor.

* moohoom , Had a bunch of Chinese, but the original is much more convenient. He took $ 60.

* no-bat In the original reverse (cloth) of the keyboard is not protected is obtained. Much she is killed because of this?

* wind_1985 Means for cleaning car seats decides))

* no-bat , Just like new now?

* wind_1985 For 2.5 years had not changed.

* no-bat , Plastic with a belt?
In the photo he is a very terrible, thick and does not cover the screen. Fingerprint easy to use?

Rep: (0)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202519122212Sale covers TARGUS, only 16 dollars.

Rep: (115)
vladmir77 @ 19.03.19, 23:00*
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202519122212Sale covers TARGUS, just $ 16

Tablet Case for HPВ® Pro x2 612 G1 / G2 - is the same for another model?

Rep: (0)
I understand that in this thread discussing them, at least from here I learned about this model. Now I wait with ebay.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 00:11