HP Elite X2 1012 G1 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 12.1 "| Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.1 GHz | 4/8 GB

Rep: (67)
HP Elite X2 1012 G1 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 Pro | 12.1 "| Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.1 GHz | 4/8 GB | Speakers: Stereo, Keyboard: Chiclet, Keyboard Light: yes, USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, Cyberlink PowerDVD 12, Foxit PhantomPDF, McAfee LiveSafe-Internet Security (trial ), MS Office (trial), 36 Months Warranty, fanless

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Core m5 6Y54 / m7 6Y75 Skylake (Dual-Core) processor
Intel Sunrise Point-LP Chipset
Intel HD Graphics 515
IPS-type display (from LG Display), 12 inches, 1920 Г— 1280 pixels (Full HD), glossy, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, touch control
RAM 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 (933 MHz), dual channel mode
Storage System 1 Г— SSD, 256 GB, M.2 2280 SATA3
Optical drive No
MicroSD / SDHC / SDXC flash card slot up to 200 GB
Interfaces 1 Г— USB 3.1 Type-C (Thunderbolt);
1 Г— USB 3.0 Type-A;
1 Г— Audio-In | Out Combo 3.5 mm;
Wi-Fi / LTE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) + LTE HP LT4120 (Snapdragon X5 LTE) module with microSIM slot
Bluetooth 4.2 LE + HS
Network Adapter No
Sound Conexant Cx20724 + speakers Bang & Olufsen
Optional 2-megapixel (Full HD) webcam with two microphones, 5-megapixel rear camera (Full HD) with flash, HP Active Pen digital stylus with Wacom technology, fingerprint scanner (fingerprint sensor), accelerometer, gyroscope
Power Battery Non-removable, Li-Ion, 40 Wh (4675 mAh, 8.6 V)
External power adapter 45 W (5V-2A, 12V-3A, 15V-3A)
Size, mm 300 Г— 214 Г— 8 mm (tablet), 300 Г— 214 Г— 13.4 mm (tablet + keyboard)
Weight, kg 0.82 kg (tablet), 1.2 kg (tablet + keyboard) + power supply with cable 0.28 kg
Windows 10 Pro x64 Operating System
36 months official manufacturer warranty
additional information
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedno-bat - 21.05.17, 12:18

Well, let's go ... Before this tablet were Surface 3 and Teclast X3. HP is better than both. The only negative is the weak speakers. When ordering with e-mail with delivery, it turned out 42 kilo rubles, at a price in Yandex 100-110. The kit included a keyboard and a stylus.

Rep: (0)
Did you take the version with LTE?

Without, but as I understand it, you can insert the modem yourself. And on my tablet there is no fingerprint scanner.

Rep: (3)
As I understand it, you cannot charge a tablet connected to the monitor, since the USB 3.1 Type-C port is also used for charging ...

There are 2 options. Or buy a docking station, or usb3-hdmi adapter

Can I link to the dock?

Post has been editedFiva Olge - 30.11.16, 18:50

Dock stationHere
USB HDMIHere

What about throttling?
Are there any problems with getting out of sleep mode?

* From Olive,
Wakes up normally. Throttling didn’t specifically look, but when playing in a civic game 5.6 for about an hour, nothing slowed down.

Checked for throttling. With a load of only throttling, you can hardly wait. But if the percent and vidyuha, then some settings cut off the frequency of the processor at a temperature of about 70. You need to pick the settings, I think this threshold can be increased.

Post has been editedno-bat - 30.11.16, 00:24

When used during charging, there are no phantom screen taps?

No, the touch is excellent. On the keyboard, too, a bunch of settings and gestures. Stylus Wack.

Post has been editedno-bat - 30.11.16, 19:36

Does Bluetooth support the Apt-X codec?
Wi-fi ac holds well, stably, does not crash? Speedtest.net how much does it issue?

I don’t know about the codec, the wifi does not lose.

Rep: (2)
Tell me, please, how much does it keep from the battery in normal mode? and where can I order a link?

In the "office" mode with the turbo boost disabled for 7-8 hours. I can’t give a link, they no longer sell it.

Sensation after a month: small and uncomfortable volume and power buttons. The sound is crap. A lot of HP programs. But there are many more advantages. I think HP will be more profitable than Surf 4. The working time is 8-8.5 hours. In games, I think about 3 hours.

Post has been editedno-bat - 15.12.16, 15:26

Rep: (2)
Have you tried to install a clean system? and did anything with a keyboard for Russian letters (stickers, engraving ...)

Post has been editedmoby777 - 08.12.16, 03:31

I did not install the system while everything is working. And HP programs are very useful. I tried to glue the stickers on the keyboard, it looks bad, the keys are rough. It is necessary to do engraving.

I tried War Thunder, the settings are low, 1600x1200. FPS 35-40, with big battles in the city drops to 26. The temperature after an hour of play is about 70.

The default is 32 mega on the chart. In the BIOS, you can raise up to 512.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 6:31