> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Learn Your Car (LYC) - control car expenses | Another application to monitor the cost of the car.

Rep: (1)
Learn Your Car (LYC) - Auto Cost Control
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:18.11.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Accounting for refueling, repairs, consumables, expenditure charts, forecasting the next gas station, thus Journal

Description:
Hello everyone. It is the developer of the application. It is, in principle, my first experience in Android development and to determine the success or not can only be shared with the world. In general, this is just another application to monitor the cost of your car / motorcycle / jet pack, and well, can still show the charts and on the costs and keep a history of T.O and even tries to predict how many kilometers your iron horse will need refueling.
Well, sort of, and all the features - quite sparse, right? So I will be glad of any (even the most subjective and rigid) criticisms and suggestions to the functional.
This by itself is not the first and not the best application (Car Expenses - Auto Expenses- this is quite remarkable application, as they say, he did not set so you do not accidentally copy functionality), but for me it is a kind of experience and I am ready to continue to refine.
As long as there is such a roadmap:
  1. Recurring TS (Period in months or given or kilometers)
  2. Filtering in the transaction history (by car, date, type)
  3. Pop-up notifications of planned TS
  4. Possibility to upload transaction history on the server and share it (can be useful when selling a car)

Android required: 4.4 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Roman Makarov
Homepage: http://lyc.rm-code.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.rmcode.autocontrol

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileapp-release.apk(3.3 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.11.16, 14:40
Reason for editing: edit

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/09/20, 17:59