> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi RedMi 4A - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (81)
DiscussionXiaomi RedMi 4A / RedMi 4A Pro
PictureRedMi4A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ

Before you ask your question - please read the topic header.

The topic is intended to discuss the work, configuration, operation of the smartphone Xiaomi RedMi 4A.
For other questions, please contact the profile topics indicated above.

Mini FAQ
Specifications
OS OS: MiUi8 based on Android 6.0.1
Processor and memory:
Xiaomi RedMi 4A
2 GB RAM +16 GB internal memory
Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Adreno 308 500 MHz
Up to 128 GB memory expansion (VFAT format)
Xiaomi RedMi 4A
2 GB RAM +32 GB internal memory
Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Adreno 308 500 MHz
Up to 128 GB memory expansion (VFAT format)

flash drive is inserted instead of the second SIM card format nanoSIM

Cameras: 5 / 13MP
Connection: 2SIM (microSIM + nanoSIM), Bluetooth 4.1, WiF 802.11 B / G / N 2.4Ghz
Satellite navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Battery: 3125mAh
Dimensions: 139.9x70.4x8.5mm
Weight: 131.5g

Phone Versions and Differences
International version - 2016117
BANDS
Attached Image

Chinese version - 2016111/2016112
BANDS
Attached Image

Available colors: Gold , Pink gold and Dark grey
Body materials: Front glass, rear plastic (frosted).
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Additional Information
This smartphone has almost nothing to do with the model Xiaomi RedMi 4, except for the partial coincidence of the name. Topic created to avoid confusion.
Useful
Why did you delete my post ?!
1. All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC - will be deleted without warning.
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. - will be deleted without warning.
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions will be deleted without warning or explanation.
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” - will be deleted without warning and explanation.
5. Thank you posts like “Thank you!” Are deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the “Thank you” text.
6. Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found - will be deleted without warning, if someone knows how to solve the problem, he will definitely share.

Thank you for understanding.

Topics Curator - Vova Evseenko

Post has been editedVladimir Evseenko - 22.10.19, 18:36
Reason for edit: Removed dead link

Rep: (591)
* tema_tipson
device search setting is disabled !!!! : Yes2:

Rep: (39)
* Genrih211, can you say where is this place? Search by setting it could not find

* tema_tipson
In Miklaud
In general, when entering the settings have top search bar.
Trying to drive the device to search and get the desired!
Attached Image

Rep: (39)
* Genrih211, thanks. I'll try something like

Rep: (3)
Bought one of these days this device, it is 2 years. Before was Alcatel battery 1700 being charged with the charger output 5V / 0.5A about 3:15, about acc. if you multiply the current at the time. Now there is a new Asus battery 5000 is charged with the charger output 5V / 2A around 2:50, also about right.
By Xiaomei charging full-time (at 1A) is not given, apparently lost, 5V / 2A gave connect does not like the way began to grow quickly charge.
So the next. times that charged that from Alcatel, 0.5 A. According to my calculations, the total charging time will be around 1:50 that acc. battery capacity of less than 1000, and the passport capacity of over 3000 ...
And at work, while at rest (the software version last two) is more or less the percentage of costs in place, but when you start to climb even to the phone of settings, menus and applications, etc., charge percentage decreases quite quickly. I lost the simple videos clips with low resolution, 20 minutes - 9%, which means 27% per hour.
In general, the impression is that the battery is dipped.
You need to buy new?
And the second question, I know that, unfortunately, you can not get to a very high quality. How to avoid it, maybe someone knows what to pay attention.

Rep: (1)
Why discharged battery so fast? Per night 35% off from the internet.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (82)
* p-4003163 Try to download the full firmware file through 3 points (the same is was treated that way)
Or battery problem (place the phone on a flat surface on the cap and try to twist, if the spinning-swollen battery and a replacement is needed)

Post has been editedAll will pass - 08.05.19, 07:51

* ivs999,
Phone 2 years. It is not known how it drove. Most likely the battery is normally subsided. Come on Ali Express and order a new one.
https: //www.aliexpress...nk_page_to=ITEM_DETAIL

Rep: (27)
Help is needed. On grishanovskoy stabilke 10.2.1 I can not run 2api. Who else could activate at 2 API stabilke 10.2.1?

Genrih211 @ 08.05.19, 09:47*
Come on Ali Express and order a new one.

Thank you ordered. More and discount))

Rep: (7)
people ... can someone tell me ... somehow very quiet call to the alarm clock, with the slider at the maximum, and the signal is not growing ...

Rep: (25)
On grishanovskoy 10.2.1 first enable and configure not proceed normally as usual, and there is a transition to a black screen and does not respond ... then reboots itself and then again in the setting and goes back a black screen ... Again, restart the third time and passed launch your phone. But this behavior is not normal. Md5 firmware file check sum. I put in the end ordinary 10.2.1.

Rep: (0)
Card to 128 GB to work, you need to click in the notification area fomatirovanie. Formatting in other devices does not work.

Post has been editedchintoi - 09.05.19, 18:55

Rep: (289)
That branch of marriage completely inactive,I described the problem thereCan someone tell for sensor problems: thank_you:

Post has been editeddjbob2000 - 09.05.19, 18:45

Rep: (934)
* djbob2000 , Which we can work with a resolution of the program over the slave. table chudit ?, Check the bend with this resolution, and poubirayte have this access, I had something similar because of this.
One possible reason, as an option.

Post has been editedA n t i d o t - 09.05.19, 18:56

Colleagues, another question arose: readings per cent charge on the top right shows the fine print so that almost a magnifying glass to look at them ... you can somehow this business to increase, but not by "a general increase in all fonts" in "Settings"?

Post has been editedivs999 - 09.05.19, 20:48

Rep: (73)
* ivs999,
laid out here or in the subject firmware
found:tyk

Post has been editedprvt - 09.05.19, 21:11

Who firmware 9.5.4.0 stands on xiaomi redmi4a?

Need apk file Find devics with this firmware, while others are not installed

Post has been editedKatepfo68 - 09.05.19, 22:45
Reason for edit: Not specified file name

Rep: (13)
ivs999 @ 9.05.19, 20:48*
readings per cent charge on the top right shows so small print

A bar at the top of the screen will not work? And the place is small and takes quite informative

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/13/20, 00:09