> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi RedMi 4A - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (84)
DiscussionXiaomi RedMi 4A / RedMi 4A Pro
PictureRedMi4A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ

Before you ask your question - please read the topic header.

The topic is intended to discuss the work, configuration, operation of the smartphone Xiaomi RedMi 4A.
For other questions, please contact the profile topics indicated above.

Mini FAQ
Specifications
OS OS: MiUi8 based on Android 6.0.1
Processor and memory:
Xiaomi RedMi 4A
2 GB RAM +16 GB internal memory
Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Adreno 308 500 MHz
Up to 128 GB memory expansion (VFAT format)
Xiaomi RedMi 4A
2 GB RAM +32 GB internal memory
Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Adreno 308 500 MHz
Up to 128 GB memory expansion (VFAT format)

flash drive is inserted instead of the second SIM card format nanoSIM

Cameras: 5 / 13MP
Connection: 2SIM (microSIM + nanoSIM), Bluetooth 4.1, WiF 802.11 B / G / N 2.4Ghz
Satellite navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Battery: 3125mAh
Dimensions: 139.9x70.4x8.5mm
Weight: 131.5g

Phone Versions and Differences
International version - 2016117
BANDS
Attached Image

Chinese version - 2016111/2016112
BANDS
Attached Image

Available colors: Gold , Pink gold and Dark grey
Body materials: Front glass, rear plastic (frosted).
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Additional Information
This smartphone has almost nothing to do with the model Xiaomi RedMi 4, except for the partial coincidence of the name. Topic created to avoid confusion.
Useful
Why did you delete my post ?!
1. All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC - will be deleted without warning.
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. - will be deleted without warning.
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions will be deleted without warning or explanation.
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” - will be deleted without warning and explanation.
5. Thank you posts like “Thank you!” Are deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the “Thank you” text.
6. Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found - will be deleted without warning, if someone knows how to solve the problem, he will definitely share.

Thank you for understanding.

Topics Curator - Vova Evseenko

Post has been editedVladimir Evseenko - 28.02.20, 21:58
Reason for editing: Useful / SIM restoration work at the locked bootloader!

Rep: (5)
* abalda And, where and to what firmware?

Rep: (116)
Who faced the problem of not receiving notifications from vatsapa? Permutation does not help. Until you open the app itself, the message does not come. But sometimes it's OK is delivered, laws can not find.
Global firmware.

Post has been editedsngmsk - 11.03.17, 10:21

Rep: (214)
* sngmsk
Service authorization, autorun.

Rep: (0)
Yesterday I received your RedMI 4A of the X SHOW Store. Firmware "MIUI Global 8.1 Stable 8.1.4.0 (MCCMIDI)". Putsavagemessiahzine.com, Activiti Launcher and email Mail.Ru. Like forum and read and have got questions:
1. Wi-Fi connected to 65 Mbit / s (20 MHz). Old Alcatel 5036D clings to 135 Mbit / s (40MHz) and all laptop 270 Mbit / s (40MHz). You can somehow pick up speed, or is the limit?
2. Annex "Security" (1.9.5) normal antivirus, or should be put separately?
3. "Weather" disabled, but it is in the curtain hanging. How to remove it completely?

Rep: (6)
uri99999 @ 11.03.17, 09:30*
Good afternoon. Prompt who knows. What is the difference Xiaomi RedMi 4A official and global? Many sellers 2 modification.

There are several modifications of "product model": 2016111 - for the Chinese nets, 2016117 - a real global version of European networks (in fact, Hong Kong is released to the market)
In Moscow, huckster selling in-mostly Chinese, "with a global firmware".
This global version of the phone, unlike the Chinese, supports LTE 800Mhz frequency (Band B20) in hardware!
No firmware lack of B20 on kitayschinu not return!

As far as I know, for example Tele2 in LTE Moscow only works on the B20, and the other operators in other regions can only stick to this frequency for LTE, so that the owners of the Chinese models, which are the vast majority here will sit on 3G in ... best ...

I 2016117 ... :)

Post has been editedXenic - 11.03.17, 10:52

Rep: (116)
* Xenic
Purely for its development I ask how on a single chip is implemented with hardware modem inequality. Software can clear easy to do!

* private882,
Almost all Xiaomei vayfay is cut. But the speed and the load does not vliyaet- hundred times been compared and tested.
Antivirus Andryushi- perversion and excess brake for the phone, IMHO.
The weather - try a long tap on the notification of weather shtorke- come out settings and where you can turn off notifications.

Posted on 11/03/2017, 10:58:

* Xenic
Pancake! I have a Chinese version and works on all operators 4d. Probably because I did not know about your description!) And is now to be when I know?) I have a 4g fall off?) And yes suti- almost everywhere will work, I do not know a single operator, which would blew 4g ONLY gangs 20 in Russia)
According to Tele2, you know- bad 7 and 20 gang in her MSCs)

Post has been editedRocmenen - 11.03.17, 11:10

Rep: (26)
abalda @ 11.03.2017, 08:07*
Guys Founded cool chip, but when activated nifiga neproiskhodit, someone tried eto?
[Attachment = "9859129: IMG_2017 ... 1_065131.jpg"]

This feature mi4c, he edges have sensory areas. On other devices will not work.

Rep: (0)
* RocKMen,
thank. Real speed Wi-Fi is quite satisfied.
Pro Antivirus asked not simply this: there are a couple of bank Pribluda who refuse to work properly if there is no anti-virus, no password is set, there is a root, etc. At the 4th android Avast'om soothed them, here "we will see."
A "weather" of the shutter does not retract ...

* private882,
For bank Pribluda have all application Service-Safety) And weather you like shows? At the top of the curtain, or a notification?

Post has been editedRocmenen - 11.03.17, 11:29

Rep: (8)
thank you) I will try. And there is a difference then, some of his stitching Redmi 4A: Global or China?

* uri99999,
No) Globalka- she globalka and Africa))

Rep: (490)
When was globalka 8.1.4.0 in the dialing field after its complete input there are certain locations below. Now nowhere. This chip that vypilyali or she has somewhere to turn on? Or is it a feature of globalki?

Posted on 11/03/2017, 11:45:

private882 @ 11.03.17, 11:41*
Here this vile weather

2 degrees and sunny !? Cool weather;) Not interested in this Xposed modules, may have, but I do know that there are topics that display weather curtain there, but sorry;)

Post has been editedv_klad - 11.03.17, 11:45

And there is no difference, then why their 2?

Redmi 4A China Version:V8.2.2.0.MCCCNDL(MIUI8)

and

Redmi 4A Global Version:V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI(MIUI8)

Post has been editeduri99999 - 11.03.17, 11:58

* uri99999,
Nothing) the second option you have just upgraded to 8.2) and a better theme firmware. If you are looking for the differences, look carefully on the iron component. The difference in the LTE frequencies.

Posted on 11/03/2017, 12:06:

* private882,
This weather is not removed, and why?) Will you have there an empty space, nothing useful it will occupy not.

Rep: (1707)
* private882,
Setting the display of weather in the curtain

private882 @ 11.03.17, 10:35*
1. Wi-Fi connected to 65 Mbit / s (20 MHz). Old Alcatel 5036D clings to 135 Mbit / s (40MHz) and all laptop 270 Mbit / s (40MHz). You can somehow pick up speed, or is the limit?

With Ruth can dothis. The truth is on my speed is, in fact, is not affected.

UPD: Although checked again, if before I had a 40/40 in the speedtest, now 60/90. So maybe it affected.

Post has been editedsTarzT0 - 11.03.17, 12:44
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (-1)
How to install the root?

Attached Image

Rep: (1707)
* Dontikk,
Xiaomi Redmi 4 - Flash MIUI (Post Camerado # 55064907)
Only twrp take for Xiaomi RedMi 4A

Post has been editedurcik - 11.03.17, 12:45

Rep: (-1)
I just do not rummage, I have a custom firmware or what?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 7:49