> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Altair 7001 - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionQUMO Altair 7001
PictureQUMO Altair 7001,
Discussion пїЅ |

Specifications
Number of cores 2
3G-module there (MiniSIM, MicroSIM)
TFT screen type
Built-in memory 4 GB
Screen resolution 1024x600
Screen Size 7 "
MicroSD card slot type (up to 32 GB)
Android 4.2
the battery capacity of 2500 mA / h
1.3 GHz frequency
Architecture Sortex A7
MTK 6572 model
512 MB RAM
GPS Navigation, A-GPS
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth 4.0 connection
Microphone Yes
USB host Yes
0.3 MP webcam
There are speakers
Headphone jack 3.5 mm
MicroUSB USB connection
2.0 MP camera
Battery Type Li-poly
Weight 248 g
Width 109 mm
Height, mm 190 mm
Depth, mm 9.5 mm

Firmware
Firmware backup
Flashlight
Take SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01 program (in this version, everything is fine zashilos) and backup. All throw on drive C to the root (the program folder and the folder with the firmware). Run the program as an administrator in the field Scatter-loading Scatter select our folder with the firmware, click Download and connect the tablet to shut down the computer. After flashing come into rekaveri (added. Loudly. + Inc.) And do wipe.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 13.12.16, 23:55
Reason for editing: Backup Firmware

Rep: (0)
Yes che you for the firmware that put such clumsy here take that which I have laid out a year working properly or Che did not fall off or flipped

Good afternoon, Planche warms right and white screen (not visible nicho), he thinks "fry"; (.
Where you can buy it on the screen, what to do with the heat? ..
Attached Image

Post has been editedM9s - 22.08.17, 09:13

In general shut down, put on a charge through 2,5chasa I turned on, the screen look normal steel), although this two month lay off the tablet, the screen watching white roundels on the overall image is not affected ...
Probably it is necessary to open the Planche, which may, during the heating that takes place? pfff;)))
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedM9s - 22.08.17, 12:21

I even nevduplyayu possible inversion on one axis goes there in the firmware file should be a campaign to change the 1 to zero or vice versa in any of the planes or may be in the file that in total over the right to change the angle at which the opposite I have is 270 degrees value

He is hanging on the splash screen - filled backup and nothing helped! then I poured zavodsuyu link but all was got hung up on the wafer to obtain an IP made a knight's move has filled five backup and everything was decided ...

Apparatus QUMO Altair 7001.
Filled firmware from post # 8, the bugs were gone, but now there was a WiFi network network "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10" and still can not get no where to call. Network sees Simca working. After yussd request, for example, * 100 # writes "Connection problem or invalid code mmi". You can somehow overcome this trouble?

Post has been edited_das - 14.01.18, 13:56

In principle, he figured. WiFi and so works, but the calls had a problem in sim card. Put another sim card, a new one, and it worked.

All of the above made .... But in firmware Fleshtule just go to: Mode Download Only. Because all of a program to upgrade the remaining standing (ie, the virus also remained) The Firmware Upgrade mode and the mouse pointer and format all + download Fleshtul swears - partition cache no image file exists. In the last two files - cache and usrdata ticks in fleshtule not put out what we can conclude that the firmware is not complete. Who has ideas? (Firmware from here -. Gsm-forum'e Backup in post # 28)

in short this is what my miracle was. 18650 to the plate for two days with the test battery nouta vytaschiny possibly alive alone tester to check there is no defense but it seems to 100 charges and is no longer possible to charge the controller and do not need

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

about firmware Th I talk not flooded here, and from Table March 7 inch Galaxy including well not work and the virus removed manually have especially virus sits to the firmware that cap fucking bubble balls toy so she has the virus but is best kolnechno antivirusnik is it to walk if you do not delete Th

Posted on 28/02/2018, 16:23:

vnr1976 @ 22.02.18, 18:24*
the above did .... But in firmware Fleshtule just go to: Mode Download Only. Because all of a program to upgrade the remaining standing (ie, the virus also remained) The Firmware Upgrade mode and the mouse pointer and format all + download Fleshtul swears - partition cache no image file exists. In the last two files - cache and usrdata ticks in fleshtule not put out what we can conclude that the firmware is not complete. Who has ideas? (Firmware from here -. Gsm-forum'e Backup in post # 28)

vnr1976 @ 22.02.18, 18:24*
the above did .... But in firmware Fleshtule just go to: Mode Download Only. Because all of a program to upgrade the remaining standing (ie, the virus also remained) The Firmware Upgrade mode and the mouse pointer and format all + download Fleshtul swears - partition cache no image file exists. In the last two files - cache and usrdata ticks in fleshtule not put out what we can conclude that the firmware is not complete. Who has ideas? (Firmware from here -. Gsm-forum'e Backup in post # 28)

* vnr1976,

take my make formatting a couple of hours with the connection but starts flashing after make wipes are

[quote]
arhanhell @ 28.02.18, 16:21*
take my make formatting a couple of hours with the connection but starts flashing after make wipes are

In general - did not notice that it was possible and the mouse pointer to format all + download still formatnut ... So did -only I quickly formatted (not 2:00) I end up. As long as all the rules. Thank arhanhell!

Post has been editedvnr1976 - 07.03.18, 19:00

figured out who ?? same problem

Rep: (2727)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 16:45