Chuwi HiBook Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Z8300 1.44-

Rep: (1)
Chuwi HiBook Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Chuwi HiBook Pro (Android OS) - Discussion | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44-1.84 GHz | 4GB | OGS, DualBoot

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating systems: Android 5.1, Windows 10 (Russian is available)
Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
RAM: 4GB
External memory: 64GB (memory cards up to 128GB are available)
Display: 10.1 "2560x1600px without air gap
Battery: 8000MaCH
External ports: USB Type-C, microHDMI, microUSB, slot for a memory expansion card, audio output 3.5mm jack
additional information

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedctich - 17.12.16, 21:30

Rep: (8)
* svoyv ,
Do you repair Chuwi?

Rep: (7)
* vulkan1961 no in my burned out power controller

Hello! How to overcome the terrible work of the wheelbarrow: constant phantom clicks, involuntarily the notification window drops even when there are none, open applications spontaneously collapse !!! What do you advise?! Thank. 8350 processor
This all happens on Android.

Post has been editedvulkan1961 - 17.10.18, 22:24

Who had the experience of repairing Chuwi in the Citrus shop service center in Ukraine? Call out, please!

Rep: (0)
Hey. I had this device, started to fail and I handed it under warranty, left a keyboard with an extra battery, ready to sell, say, for 1500 (cost about 4 k) in HP

Rep: (0)
Guys, who put on this tablet Linux? What are your impressions? Nothing fell off during installation? (I heard that there are problems with the camera and speakers for many).

Rep: (3)
The problem of wild zhora in Windows and Andryusha.
Discharges to 0 in 10-12 hours in standby mode. What to do, I'll never know

Rep: (7)
Saves only shutdown yourself. And on Windows, he is cut down if you do not use the specified time ...

The solution to all questions is only one thing - to get rid of the device.

https://youtu.be/uneaQMRYgAk

Hello! I shot a video about the disgusting work of my Chuwi. If anyone has extra 10 minutes to watch the video and who knows how to treat this Chuwi - tell us. I would be very grateful.

Discharged to zero when idle for a day
Hell device

Rep: (45)
* griffin_kk 10% per day

10% per day

I would be so happy. What kind of firmware?

Rep: (45)
* griffin_kk , windows 10, stock, updated to the latest version

Post has been editedrivin - 26.05.19, 21:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:27