Chuwi HiBook Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Z8300 1.44-

Rep: (1)
Chuwi HiBook Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Chuwi HiBook Pro (Android OS) - Discussion | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44-1.84 GHz | 4GB | OGS, DualBoot

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating systems: Android 5.1, Windows 10 (Russian is available)
Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
RAM: 4GB
External memory: 64GB (memory cards up to 128GB are available)
Display: 10.1 "2560x1600px without air gap
Battery: 8000MaCH
External ports: USB Type-C, microHDMI, microUSB, slot for a memory expansion card, audio output 3.5mm jack
additional information

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedctich - 17.12.16, 21:30

Rep: (0)
This baby came to me with a gearbest just the other day. Feelings are twofold. I took this model exclusively because of the screen, because in 2016 the screens with an air gap are simply unpleasant to the eye. (yes, snickering)

Under Windows, a tablet on the fact of a typewriter that would not be written in the reviews, I never managed to find a comfortable browser that will work normally on this resolution. Native edge is not bad, but now I am writing through Mozilla. Chrome set, but under it some pages are loaded awfully long, the video on YouTube in 1080p can drop to 20 somewhere (this is for vskidku). But in fact I need a Windows to work in 1C, but sometimes the site on WordPress will be corrected. For this tablet iron enough.

I took it right away with the keyboard, by the way, it is monumental and the tablet turns into a great portable and beautiful netbook.

For about 2 days, the tablet set up, updated the drivers for everything that was possible, installed the windows update of the preliminary assessment (and I just wanted to install adblock on the edge: D) The tablet did not work better under Windows. All the same browsers have page hangs, apparently the processor is still too difficult to draw such a number of pixels.

Under the Android tablet is fast, convenient. To look through the news, VC and watch the video on YouTube fits perfectly. While stocks are not seen, but then we will see. Only a week of use.

My verdict is this, if you don’t need this particular screen (ala iPad), then take a better version than usual, and save money and the processor will be easier.

* danilsavin13,
Simply increase the frequency of the RAM and everything will be quite smooth.

* iSize1ce,
Have a manual?

* danilsavin13,
Fast

How to remove Android and all its traces leaving only Windows?
1) Making a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 10.
2) Boot from it from the BIOS. To go into the BIOS you need to press F7 at startup.
3) When installing Windows 10, select the installation for advanced users, then there will be a partition management stage where we all delete and create (expand) one partition (Win 10 will create partitions for swapping, repair, etc.).
4) Done!

What is Windows 10 set?
If you do not want to install the driver manually, then the assembly from Chuwi. You can find it on forum.chuwi.com (I will add a link soon)
If it's not a problem for you to spend 10 minutes and you do not like Chinese and assemblies from Vasyana, install a clean Windows 10. (I will add a description of the installation of the drivers)

Tell me, has anyone encountered the problem of falling asleep of this device?
The device worked normally, suddenly the screen went off spontaneously, often blinking with its red LED.
I tried to turn it on by pressing the power button.
After 10 seconds, the LED went out and no longer responds to any button presses in various combinations.
Understandable condition - BRICK.

What tell me to do!? Maybe someone has already solved such a problem?

Post has been editedShoore - 02.12.16, 15:32
Reason for editing: moved from closed topic

* aosp,
Put on charging? BIOS stitched?

How can I flash it, I mean the BIOS if it does not turn on at all!?
I put on charging. Charging is on, although the red LED does not immediately turn on.
I have already dismantled the case, measured the voltage on the battery - everything is in a beam, the charge is on.
And does not want to be included in any.

Before it turned off, I plugged into the OTG - USB hub, plugging in the keyboard and mouse.
But everything was a bunch of days and then one day everything died ...
There are no signs of burnout on the board. Can someone tell me what to look for, what to pay attention to.
I'm friends with a soldering iron ...
There is another observation - I disassembled the tablet, measured the voltage on eeprom W25Q64FW on 4, 8 foot power.
It turned 1.8V. By the way, it responds to the power button. If you hold the button for a long time - the power to the EEPROM disappears (i.e., the device of the type turns off).
If you then press the POWER button again, the power appears again. But however, apart from this, there are no signs of life nor the red LED
nothing. And ... Yes ... on the dock keyboard at the moment of power on, the white power LED flashes once and then goes out ....

What thoughts, gentlemen ?!
What in it could die so sharply out of the blue ?!
Another question - who in St. Petersburg is ready to undertake to help with the repair / programmer for BIOS BIOS rewriting?
The hardware is live, but it does not boot ... it looks like a really problem in the BIOS. Who can rent a programmer and probes for programming 1.8V eeprom'a!?

* aosp,
What about writing to the store where you bought and ask for money?

Yes, you know already there are all sorts of passwords, accounts and other personal information.
It is easier to throw
But I want to restore something!

* aosp,
I do not think that the Chinese will be able to use it (info).
I had such a situation when it was not turned on and the indicators were blinking. But after some time he turned on all the same (he held the button for a long time) and I requested BIOS, after which all the pain had passed.
Still, if there is an opportunity to return money for it, it is better to return it. Its only plus is the screen, everything else is very mediocre.

Post has been editediSize1ce - 06.12.16, 06:50

And can I ask to share the BIOS firmware file?!
The Chinese have deleted everything ... I will try to solve it with the help of a programmer.
I think I can remove this 8 foot soik and sew on the programmer. Because everything else on the board seems to be alive.
It looks like the bios really twitched, why I just don’t understand, like I didn’t do anything special.

* aosp,

Ordered a programmer, an adapter for 1.8V, several pieces of W25Q64FW for training.
Looks like the kit will be popular. I will be friends to sew their ended chick beeches: thank_you:

Rep: (-1)
aosp @ 08.12.16, 04:21*
Ordered a programmer, an adapter for 1.8V, several pieces of W25Q64FW for training.

And please share the links where ordered?

Good day.
Tell me, please, someone watched a problem with the wi-fi module? We have a router (tplink) located in another room, radius of about 20m. I connect, but enough for about 2-5 minutes, after which wi-fi disappears.
I tried to flash the BIOS (this), but nothing helped. Today I took a tablet to work to see how it leads with another wi-fi. At work, reception is good, but the radius is true 1m. I think the reason is definitely not in the router, because our smartphone with my wife, the router sees and gives a good reception, similarly with a laptop and hd-media. In general, tell me, please, what to do with this tablet, there were very big bets on it, but with suchshitwi-fi module can not work.

P.S. I boughthere

Comrades, who have this tablet. Can you check if there is any play (free play to the sides) of the volume / on buttons? And also noticed that the network adapter produces a sound when charging, similar to a squeak.

And please share the links where ordered?

https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.vQGqyi
LostBody @ 15.12.16, 15:37*
Good day.
Tell me, please, someone watched a problem with the wi-fi module? We have a router (tplink) located in another room, radius of about 20m. I connect, but enough for about 2-5 minutes, after which wi-fi disappears.
I tried to flash the BIOS (this), but nothing helped. Today I took a tablet to work to see how it leads with another wi-fi. At work, reception is good, but the radius is true 1m. I think the reason is definitely not in the router, because our smartphone with my wife, the router sees and gives a good reception, similarly with a laptop and hd-media. In general, tell me, please, what to do with this tablet, there were very big bets on it, but it is impossible to work with such a shit wi-fi module.

P.S. I bought here

I, unfortunately, also bought in this store, as a result I have a brick in my hands. Seller as the first time born. After the dispute, 60% of the money was returned.
I will now revive this brick.
WIFI is done there terribly - a quarter wave antenna is shielded with an iron lid, how WIFI works there in general is not clear.

Hello! Someone tried to run another OS from USB, for example, Ubuntu. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (11)
Comparison Chuwi HiBook Pro and Chuwi Hi10 Pro.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 14:17