Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Version - Discussion | [BT-headset]

Rep: (283)
Xiaomi Mi Headset Youth Version - Discussion
LYEJ02LM | Youth Version

Attached Image

Before you ask a question, use the search on the topic. Respect your and other people's time.
• To compare the device with its competitors and on the choice of devices, please refer to the section:Selection and Comparison
• Before posting a photo, familiarize yourself with the topic.Working with Images on the forum
Description
For lovers of active life, the world-famous Chinese company xiaomi offers another functional gadget in the form of a small cylinder. A well-thought-out xiaomi bluetooth headset weighs only 6.5 grams, while producing excellent sound. It was this model of xiaomi headphones that received the prestigious European award in the field of industrial design.
Specifications
Model: LYEJ02LM
Device Type: Bluetooth headset
Weight: 7 gr.
Colour: the black
Dimensions: 56 x 10 x 10 mm
Functions: Voice dialing, last number redial, digital noise and echo cancellation, status indicator
Material: Plastic
Active mode: 4 h
IPhone Support: Not
Active Noise Reduction System: there is
Moisture protection: Not
Sensitivity: 98 dB
Impedance: 32 ohm
Connection Type: Bluetooth
Wireless Range: 10 m
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Profile Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Battery capacity: (mAh) 50
Standby time: 180 h
Type of charging connector: Micro usb
Charging time: 2 h
Features: Simultaneous connection of up to 5 devices; there are buttons for switching tracks / volume control
Reviews
Articles:

YouTube reviews:

Owner reviewssavagemessiahzine.com:

Useful

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (0)
* ttyy , Waiting for feedback from you, and that the store did reserve, but do not know whether or not to take

WWSL @ 20.01.2017, 18:18*
Who writes? Honormy messageon the first page, where I described the work of NR in the first version of the headset.

On Yandex write

* snikolaienko , Are interested in the second version

SSafe @ 21.01.2017, 14:44*
* snikolaienko , Are interested in the second version

According to a second general nowhere disk imaging, except sdes

Post has been editedsnikolaienko - 21.01.17, 16:06

* snikolaienko , What do you say, the first is to take? Your opinion.

Rep: (8)
Sound when listening to music better than while talking on the phone, even there are not big bass. But EQ is not available in the settings, only through wired headphones. Tracks switch volume button a long press. But the volume of the conversation volume in the headphones is not regulated by the buttons may be associated with the old firmware of my redmika, while I do not want to update.

Post has been editedttyy - 21.01.17, 16:23

* ttyy , Otpishi on the basis of how much it holds in the talk mode and how the sound quality of the call.

SSafe @ 21.01.2017, 15:21*
* snikolaienko , What do you say, the first is to take? Your opinion.

It seems to me that a lot of mutations both neochen. At the outlet description is made as citrus, as I understand it is taken to the office supply. Here is the linkhttp://rozetka.com.ua/...j02lm_black/p13693584/

Posted on 21/01/2017, 16:59:

ttyy @ 20.01.2017, 21:25*
I received today. The first version did not use. Among the shortcomings I noticed a bit much treble dynamics and sound a little rattling. Packaging really looks like a fake, there is no code to test, although the seller warned me about it before ordering but make sure it is original and say that can provide invoices that gained at the plant. I enclose a few photos.

Much to ask Unsubscribe how the squelch, just very often visit places where a lot of outside noise, the street, the sound of cars, etc. And there will be many conversations. Thank you in advance

Rep: (15)
I have a first generation headset, the battery lasts for 2-3 days in a mixed mode, the volume is enough for me, is never more than 70-75% of the cost. The interlocutor hears me well, but a little far from the like. At the expense of noise reduction can not say anything, I did not check. I redmi 3x and battery level icon is displayed in the most headset when it is 100% as it is full, and when the closer to 0% reaches half (strange why not to the end). I think we all just simply did not notice.

Post has been editedsorumian - 21.01.17, 17:40

Rep: (48)
on the Samsung on the charge termination learn in a few minutes by a sudden feminine cues to meow Chinese. three warnings at intervals of a few minutes and say goodbye to the headset.

Rep: (8)
Well I can tell, there is probably denoising. Riding in the bus, he complained of difficulty hearing me, when you switch on the phone during the conversation it became much better. On the same street, audible all other sounds. The hypermarket also catches any extraneous sounds, music, knocks and calls others.

Rep: (12)
ttyy @ 22.01.17, 18:32*
Riding in the bus, he complained of difficulty hearing me

You can turn on the recorder and record through the headset without any calls himself in different places, then to a quiet place to listen to and evaluate the performance of NR and how you hear interlocutors.

That's what infa posted online outlet. "The sound quality of voice in the headset with a silicon microphone is far better than the usual Bluetooth headset. Mi Bluetooth Headset has a high level of noise reduction, high sensitivity and a more powerful feature of interference immunity. The use of the silicon microphone performance, better recovery sound, a distinct transfer of each word. "

I ordered 1 version at
Score:
MC-TECH Store
I MI 5 pipe ...
Logotiptip engraved, but in fact vpechatlenie- just scratched something .... reinstall your letter within 2 weeks, and to find a place, "engraving" necessary to look ... Keeps 2 days in mode 2 hours of calls per day. Or watching a movie 1 - 3 hours. Constantly mumbling in Chinese about the loss of communication, if you go 10 meters, about to turn the corner in the office .... I say nothing at all for 10 minutes to smetri Odd speaks Chinese and sdyhaet. When the remaining battery charge is less than 30%, do not connect to the phone, he did not see.
Approximately 35% of the interviewees complain of gurgling, of which 10% did not hear me, laws have not yet identified. I hear all of this otlichno- always good.
It came in a cardboard box Xiaomei.
Marriage or a fake (but verification has passed uspeshno- writes original product). What do you think? Or it is so lousy and really works?
As a result - a complete disappointment (.

Post has been editedKtonado - 23.01.17, 15:41

Rep: (48)
I noticed that the Mishnah some gadgets do not play nicely with their same tubes. what is the reason we can only guess. for example on an equal footing bracelet miband 1 works perfectly with Samsung and nothing does not work with xiaomi redmi note 2 ... in this Xiaomi me very disappointed. I have the first version of the headset are all excellent and the sound and hearing with the exception of lifetime without recharging and informing about the level of remaining charge (samsung n9005 pipe for stability Sinezubov sewn on Hong Kong TGY).

Post has been editedArtix007 - 23.01.17, 16:00

Rep: (101)
orangecoloured @ 12.01.17, 12:50*
Prompt, paired with the PC works fine?

The answer to your question. Works fine.

Rep: (18)
I do not know, I was told that I can hear better than the 1st version. In principle, any difference I do not feel, I use the second day, just sitting in the ear. It would be nice some day to find a vacuum nozzle, and then the sound will be better, and the volume will be missed.

* Killra And talk time as the charge holding?

Rep: (18)
SSafe I do not talk much. Well yesterday morning picked, loaded, and the second day of use. It is too early to judge.

* Killra Accomplish your goal at the end of his working time

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 7:10