Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Version - Discussion | [BtHeadset]

Rep: (236)
Xiaomi Mi Headset Youth Version - Discussion
LYEJ02LM | Youth Version

Attached Image

Before you ask a question, use the search on the topic. Respect your and other people's time.
• To compare the device with its competitors and on the choice of devices, please refer to the section:Selection and Comparison
• Before posting a photo, familiarize yourself with the topic.Working with Images on the forum
Description
For lovers of active life, the world-famous Chinese company xiaomi offers another functional gadget in the form of a small cylinder. A well-thought-out xiaomi bluetooth headset weighs only 6.5 grams, while producing excellent sound. It was this model of xiaomi headphones that received the prestigious European award in the field of industrial design.
Specifications
Model: LYEJ02LM
Device Type: Bluetooth headset
Weight: 7 gr.
Colour: the black
Dimensions: 56 x 10 x 10 mm
Functions: Voice dialing, last number redial, digital noise and echo cancellation, status indicator
Material: Plastic
Active mode: 4 h
IPhone Support: Not
Active Noise Reduction System: there is
Moisture protection: Not
Sensitivity: 98 dB
Impedance: 32 ohm
Connection Type: Bluetooth
Wireless Range: 10 m
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Profile Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Battery capacity: (mAh) 50
Standby time: 180 h
Type of charging connector: Micro usb
Charging time: 2 h
Features: Simultaneous connection of up to 5 devices; there are buttons for switching tracks / volume control
Reviews
Articles:

YouTube reviews:

Owner reviewssavagemessiahzine.com:

Useful
In the subject there is no curator, for filling caps, please contactVehicle

Post has been editeddfgigger - 17.01.20, 17:10

Rep: (11)
Such a problem. Lost sound during a call, and does not appear to intermating, the microphone is working properly, and I hear. Reset does not help.

Rep: (140)
A few days ago I bought a subject. There are 2 questions:
1. And there are no commercially available special shoelaces to a headset can be worn around the neck (and sometimes not very comfortable all day to keep it in already, and do not want to put in your pocket).
2. Is it possible to disable the pronunciation of caller ID? And the headset is connected to two phones, and when you talk at a time, and you call on the other (and to refuse or to switch to a second call does not want to), then for a while because of that I do not hear the interlocutor.

Post has been editedsasha0786 - 07.05.19, 18:59

Rep: (43)
* sasha0786 ,
1. In principle, any lace suit
2. Unfortunately this is not possible ...

Rep: (9)
Hello. Tell me please. I stopped working microphone. What can be done?

Rep: (63)
* murat-2008 , At this price, I would have just bought a new one.

* murat-2008 I never met a repair set. In printsupe piece disposable headset and the price that I think that for her individual parts do not exist ...

Rep: (159)
* murat-2008 , Reset to factory tried? To connect to another smart?

Rep: (9)
* AlexandrCNH , Tried to charge the press switch 3 seconds until the blue light does not help, and on the other, too, as well Sotk

Rep: (4)
Prompt. I think to buy this headset. Worth taking? As the noise suppression and the work? thanks

* Silverr13 , Time 4 hours 10 minutes.
Squelch digital, ie the election. Example selectivity: I'm calling his wife in the kitchen, children playing in the room across the hall, she heard two times better than me. The headset has decided that children are more important! And somewhere, she's right ...: D

But with all this shumodav very decent for most audio scenarios.

Post has been editedAlexandrCNH - 17.05.19, 23:08

Language only China? In the street when the wind is heard? And your opinion. Worth taking. Before that was planktroniks

Post has been editedSilverr13 - 17.05.19, 23:24

Rep: (1)
In giving, for whom 69 pages of the topic?

* Silverr13 , To take stands. On the street perfectly audible, especially if you buy the correct embouchure, the topic is.
Wind extinguishes, but often with the words together.
But with smart signal keeps - platroniks next was not lying! (I have been too).

Language in the global version of English, it is impossible to alter.

Post has been editedAlexandrCNH - 17.05.19, 23:28

Silverr13 @ 17.05.19, 23:22*
Language only China? In the street when the wind is heard?

That was not Chinese, it is worth to buy the European version, not China ...

According to a conversation on the street all right. If this is not an orange alert, then you can talk. Light breeze glushitdya 100%. But in general, as well as written works squelch quite selectively, although I only talked to her, and if there's talk of strangers are not kept with me, that complaints have been received by the interlocutors ...

For that kind of money is definitely worth a try ... even in the event that does not fit, it can be thrown away and will not be sorry ... It cost a penny - and it is the most important plus))

Tell me another question. In the store I was offered a corporate ZBW4412GL with Volume Buttons. This model LYEJ01LM or LYEJ02LM? And what is the difference between them?

Silverr13 @ 18.05.19, 9:51*
What is the difference between them?
if you shake your head, then heard as the tinkle of a button!

These buttons also control the player! Conveniently.

* S-a-b , But when put ear cups that keeps the headset train, then begin to tinkle button !!! : D

Rep: (326)
Bryakaet power button, a volume button there are no problems. Personally, I have ....

Tell me please. How to connect a second telephone. What I can not understand

* Silverr13 There is instruction in the subject. There's a lot of interesting things.

Vklyuchalku clamped until say that, 3-5 seconds and search for the second device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/17/20, 3:30