NEXBOX A95X [Amlogic S905X CPU, Android 6.0] [Android] Talk | [TV Box] [1-2 GB RAM] [8-16 GB ROM]

Rep: (115)
DiscussionNEXBOX A95X
PictureTv box
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Talk NEXBOX A95X chip Amlogic s905
Specifications
A source
Processor: Amlogic S905X Quad Core Cortex A53 1.5GHz 64bit
GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
1 GB (or 2 GB) DDR3 memory
8GB (or 16GB) EMMC Flash ROM
USB 2.0 * 2
Card reader: SD / SDHC / MMC cards
Support for the latest (H.265) decoding HEVC
Support 4K * 2K Super HD video
Operating system: Android 6.0
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b / g / n, 2.4G / 5G (version 2/16)
Wired / wireless mouse / keyboard support

Features:
Super Mini and Smart
NEXBOX A95X is a super-mini Android TV Box, a very small and smart. And its length and width of only 93mm and a height of just 11mm in amazing. You can hold it in your hand.
No.1 Android 6.0 TV Box
NEXBOX A95X is the first Android 6.0 TV Box model in 2016 Android 6.0 to improve the user experience compared to the other versions of TV boxes. Users can install or uninstall software, games and applications easily.
H265 VP9 and decoding.
Set S905X chip inside the smart-TV Box is adveanced version compared to the original set S905 chips. It supports both H.265 and VP9 decoding, which are the absolute basic decoding formats glole.
HDR Bright World
HDR quickly makes his way to the TV, set-top boxes with first NEXBOX A95X TV Box. Watch the video in detail like never before with the content of HDR choice. Witnessed the scene and the characters come to life in vivid contrast, color and sharpness.
KodiCenter
KodiCenter, developed by engineer NEXBOX team, is a place where users can find a lot of useful KODI additions to its television boxes. Hi, you can find the add-in that can help keep your Cody (update, backup, and much more), so you can be updated with laways HD video fun.
One-Key, to live and One-Key for Cody
Custom remote control for A95X comes with two features: One-Key live and One-Key to Cody. Just press one button and you can watch TV programs in real time. Also. simply press one button and you can come to Cody interface.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 14.11.17, 11:10
Reason for editing: Enables set-top box android using aero-mouse

Rep: (163)
* Partos,
The fact that from the Market, no. Only touch / mouse. Kraynyak mouse mode on the remote, but it's something else adische.

Post has been editedGluck92 - 04.09.17, 13:20

Rep: (13)
* Partos In normal control works without problems

Rep: (15)
* Necid,
What is the likelihood that your firmware will come to my console?

Rep: (12)
krotees @ 04.09.17, 22:41*
What is the likelihood that your firmware will come to my console?

That's honestly do not know

Rep: (4)
* lpukraine I mean in the ordinary? .. I'm talking about Youtube, that out of the box stoyal.On I have not worked on pulta.Mama watching movies in YouTube, and use the mouse umeet.Mozhet not have another YouTube, so you can use the remote?

Posted on 09/06/2017, 14:24:

* Gluck92, as mouse mode on the remote control?

* Partos,
Katabatic on the remote is a button with the mouse, you press on it, and you can control the cursor by the central arrows. You press and this mode is switched off again.

Post has been editedGluck92 - 06.09.17, 16:24

Rep: (13)
* Partos , Just the one that comes with firmware and mean, sorry that confused. It remote works fine.

* Gluck92, Wow, for sure. How to scroll the page, such as the mouse wheel?

* Partos,
I do not know, do not use this mode, for an inconvenient. You try to put the latest firmware, because I yuubom of flashing arrows can be controlled easily.

* Gluck92, arrow precisely controlled, and here is how to scroll the page mode?

* Partos,
I repeat - I do not use it, I inherited all for free from the Chinese keyboard / aeromysh, so I can only advise to experiment. For example clamp "OK" and stick the arrow.

Rep: (71)
Partos @ 07/09/2017, 18:27*
how to scroll through the page mode?

Why do you use YouTube for regular phones to TV set-top box? There is a special application that ground under control with the remote

* roxalex,
Man, kind of like about him, and he said, judging by the comments.

* roxalex, and what special? Share a link pancreas.

* Partos,
The convenience store is unlikely to have, for an unofficial app, on this here:
Attached fileYouTube.apk(8.09 MB)

In general, as the official put the firmware in all it was built, if you do not, it's weird.

Rep: (10161)
Gluck92 @ 07.09.17, 20:13*
In general, as the official put the firmware in all it was built, if you do not, it's weird.

You're now started talking about Youtube, and I just noticed that I also have his or net.kak stranno.eto after I ask for the latest firmware version.

* Muhoflu,
Well then, Rock, my old then works fine.

Good day! Tell me, please, whether your Nexbox A95X S905X with processor feature HDMI self-adaptation (avtofreymreyt) whether the frame rate is changed to 1080/24. On Vermax UHD200 c version of android 5.1 and the processor S905 everything works fine.

Rep: (5)
Can I customize Google Chrome in a way that is not displayed by default version of the site for mobile devices, and the version for the desktop? Well, not to put a check mark on each page "displayed on the computer."
Well, I would like to be able to create desktop shortcuts for different accounts, or is it impossible?

Post has been editedrtx100 - 14.09.17, 12:53

Rep: (71)
Zombie69 @ 09.09.2017, 19:53*
is running on the processor Nexbox A95X S905X feature HDMI self-adaptation (avtofreymreyt)

Not

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 14:20